CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Thomas: Bad AIDS

Stubby Pecker

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Let’s start again Roadkill.  Sorry if I was baiting you a bit.

However , if you didn’t receive a warning for your threats of violence yesterday - then I’m pretty certain that any subsequent interaction between ourselves , would be frosty and stunted.  Up to you to clear the air.

I genuinely don't give a shit either way, yesterday was just me testing your abilities - the crab song is shit... Peaches is clearly the best:

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is the only friendly warning you'll receive. We take a dim view of punters making sexual references to other members' family and relatives.

"We"? I don't give a crap, Roops. Both of my grandmothers were nasty drunken cunts, one was already in the ground by the time I was born and the other ran off to Pakistan with a dar... ethnic type when I was 4, never to be heard from again. (I like to imagine that one is still around growing opium for the Taliban.)

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 16/09/2019 at 12:25, Stubby Pecker said:

In shock news no cunt finds surprising, ex rugby "legend" has revelled he's got gay bummers disease. I guess due to all the spunk shot up his arsehole since he decided he prefers licking a big hairy ball bag to grabbing a pair of tits whilst entering a nice moist fanny.

Unfortunately with today's drugs he'll live a normal life and won't be able to pass it on to his numerous partners and kill off the shit stabbing cunts.

He's got a nasty Cheshire strain apparently  

Spunk up his arse - I reckon he was a topper he's that butch. Still the occasional roll over would redress the balance I suppose. Filthy subhumans.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

"We"? I don't give a crap, Roops. Both of my grandmothers were nasty drunken cunts, one was already in the ground by the time I was born and the other ran off to Pakistan with a dar... ethnic type when I was 4, never to be heard from again. (I like to imagine that one is still around growing opium for the Taliban.)

Roadie, you may not have been around when it was in place, but Roops used to have a little rule about punters questioning Mod/Admin decisions and decrees.  Many a cunt got coolered for daring to question her authority.  It sounds as if she's making a run to reinstate that little gem.  

45 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Roadie, you may not have been around when it was in place, but Roops used to have a little rule about punters questioning Mod/Admin decisions and decrees.  Many a cunt got coolered for daring to question her authority.  It sounds as if she's making a run to reinstate that little gem.  

I don't think 'Killer was questioning the rule, rather he was saying that he wasn't offended. Aside from that you seem to have got your knickers in a twist. I have said in the past that anyone querying a decision or rule is quite welcome to raise the issue in a sensible way. Punters abusively barking out demands are simply going to be ignored at best, maybe kicked in the gonads or in extreme cases where a complainant is so enraged to the point of losing control, be coolered for the night.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's a very deep song with a lot of social commentary.

It can’t be both.

like -   Since you left me baby

I’m living in a black hole

Only hours left of my life

But why are the bloody parking-spaces at Tesco’s so fucking narrow?

Version 2.

Babe you killed my soul

It’s like I’m in a black hole

Just minutes left of my life

As I park the car to buy that knife

Damn these bloody narrow spaces , and you can never find anything , when you need it.

The only band ever to achieve true artistic-parity between the unfathomed depths of despair , and simultaneously comment on the current social-events that touched the nation - were Bananarama , with “Cruel Summer”.

They also taught us that real music (such as theirs ) , should have at least more than one chord.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

The only band ever to achieve true artistic-parity between the unfathomed depths of despair , and simultaneously comment on the current social-events that touched the nation - were Bananarama , with “Cruel Summer”.

They also taught us that real music (such as theirs ) , should have at least more than one chord.

They also taught us that fit birds should perform with their tits out!  

13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They also taught us that fit birds should perform with their tits out!  

Let’s not forget newsagent’s daughters.   Always rankled me that , when buying scud-mags , after working nights in the pre-internet 90’s - there was only a narrow slot in the mornings , in between the daily work-commuters , and the bitches coming back from the school run.  This would give you just 30 mins between 9 and 9.30am , to slip in un-noticed , have a reasonably lengthy browse - then select the weapons of your choice from the top shelf.

Then you turn around to head for the counter , with your Asian Babes Reader’s Wives Flap-shot Special Edition , and realise the owner has gone , and been replaced with his stunning 16 year-old daughter  - filled-out in all the right places , and smiling at you sweetly.   

Edited by Pete

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Pete said:

Let’s not forget newsagent’s daughters.   Always rankled me that , when buying scud-mags , after working nights in the pre-internet 90’s - there was only a narrow slot in the mornings , in between the daily work-commuters , and the bitches coming back from the school run.  This would give you just 30 mins between 9 and 9.30am , to slip in un-noticed , have a reasonably lengthy browse - then select the weapons of your choice from the top shelf.

Then you turn around to head for the counter , and realise the owner has gone , and been replaced with his stunning 16 year-old daughter  - filled-out in all the right places , and smiling at you sweetly.   

Just as sweetly as you can muster, you ask if she'd like to earn an easy fifty!  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just as sweetly as you can muster, you ask if she'd like to earn an easy fifty!  

Fuck that!

At £4.99 for a pack of 3 - that’s 30 mags.  That would keep me busy for at least 2 days.

And I could buy a Chomp bar with the 10p change.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Pete said:

Fuck that!

At £4.99 for a pack of 3 - that’s 30 mags.  That would keep me busy for at least 2 days.

But you wouldn't get to deflower the daughter!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Pete said:

Anyway , it’s hardly worth £50 , just to shove some daffodils up a cunt.

I'd do it just so the old bastard could go mental next time I strutted through his door!  

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuck that!

Or space-raiders. Or cheesy footballs.

are you old enough to remember when B&H were £1.20 for twenty, and pikey Red Band were only 99p?