CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cunt with a cough at the bar

Neil

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are you still here, you rattled, American idiot? If you insist on hanging around despite literally everyone thinking you're utterly fucking shit, you could at least put in a little bit of effort. 

You could cut and paste what you just wrote, when answering any of Frank's post. Just change 'American idiot' to 'bald headed, skeletal, unfunny, vacuous, fucking idiot'. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You could cut and paste what you just wrote, when answering any of Frank's post. Just change 'American idiot' to 'bald headed, skeletal, unfunny, vacuous, fucking idiot'. 

Dreckimus thinks he's a paragon of wit but in reality he's just a paragon of something that rhymes with wit.

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Dreckimus thinks he's a paragon of wit but in reality he's just a paragon of something that rhymes with wit.

Fuck off, shat flap. You're a dead man walking, you just haven't the sense to realise it. Useless fucking twat.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot greasy, gangling, hairy backed AIDS ravaged...

12 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Yeah, I know. Can't remember who the landlord was. It was the early 90's when I last drank in The Greyhound. I lived in Hethersett until 2010. I went to Wymondham quite frequently and even made it out to Hingham occasionally...

I've only ever been to Wymondham once, but I have to say it was quite nice. Unlike my one experience with fucking Dereham. 

Guest DrCunt
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've only ever been to Wymondham once, but I have to say it was quite nice. Unlike my one experience with fucking Dereham. 

Dereham is a Portuguese slum.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not fair, he's studied every single episode of "Are You Being Served?"

Don't forget he has the Mr Bean dvd box set too.

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Don't forget he has the Mr Bean dvd box set too.

Not to mention a completely re-mastered , director’s cut edition of “The Best of the Good Life”.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

And every single punchline sailed over his gammon sized head, Baws.

Ironic, coming from a stunted little dwarf who's spent his entire wretched life watching everything sail over his own balloon-like head.