CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton....Eco Warrior?

King Billy

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mostly white. A good point. Why do these mongrel cunts cling to the 12.5% of their black DNA and hold it up as a badge of honour? They've clearly Sussed out that the best way forward is to play the victim card.

So he won again today. Big party back at his council flat in Monte Carlo tonight then? 

Guest Angrycunt

I hate this cunt so bad I can taste it.

using tv like his own social media,lets dedicate this pole position/win to some cunt I’ve never heard of or give a shit about whilst wearing a t shirt with some slogan that would be considered racist if a white man was wearing.save the planet while I drive pointlessly round a track as fast as I can for 35 million a year.what a fucking two faced dog shit cunt!

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mostly white. A good point. Why do these mongrel cunts cling to the 12.5% of their black DNA and hold it up as a badge of honour? They've clearly Sussed out that the best way forward is to play the victim card.

The little tax dodger is a born taker. Let's hope when he tries to best his fastest lap time record he crashes and breaks his rat neck. 

21 hours ago, Angrycunt said:

using tv like his own social media,lets dedicate this pole position/win to some cunt I’ve never heard of or give a shit about whilst wearing a t shirt with some slogan that would be considered racist if a white man was wearing.save the planet while I drive pointlessly round a track as fast as I can for 35 million a year.what a fucking two faced dog shit cunt!

Have a first like on me. 

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The little tax dodger is a born taker. Let's hope when he tries to best his fastest lap time record he crashes and breaks his rat neck. 

Or his whiskers get tangled up in the wheels, his tail catches light on the exhaust pipe and Kimi Raikonnen shites on his cheese in the pits.

22 hours ago, Angrycunt said:

Everything about that so called "sport" which is an inter-continental travelling cavalcade of drug taking, dodgy deals, Saudi shit sheiks on the knob, bimbos and fucking truly desperate human detritis taking it every hole. Anybody who follows that needs their brain examined. At least, one nice development, Silverstone is on its last legs due to Covid, is turning part of the circuit into a buy to let housing estate. God knows what a weeks rental in there is like during the British Grand Prix. 

• Like 1

On 14/09/2020 at 01:45, King Billy said:

So he won again today. Big party back at his council flat in Monte Carlo tonight then? 

Which he no doubt flew back to in his Gulfstream registered by some holding company in the Isle of Man for tax reasons, wasn’t it? Couple of pale willing girls in the back chained up like Princess Leia, I shouldn’t wonder. 

I note Brother Lewis got out of his car after winning and started madly gesticulating at a spot on his helmet. Not for the first time, I shouldn’t wonder. There must have been a couple of Lazio fans in that stand cursing the mesh fencing and wondering how far you can piss if you really want to. 

23 hours ago, Angrycunt said:

James Hunt was a patriot and a gentleman tearaway but everyone loved him apart from the odd furious husband.

Lewis Hamilton is loathed by his own countrymen and it’s nothing to do with his 15% bongo bongo bloodline.

He’s simply a massive tosser.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

If Sambo has anything to do with it that would depend on your melanin count.

Not the first time white slavery has flourished in our East England paradise of what Jonathon Meades calls American low brow cultural pursuits such as an addiction to 1950s Rock n Roll, Stock Car Racing, and of course Line Dancing. Fuck me, these cunts want another Yankee Airfield or Spy Base too, to generate a bit of fucking wedge in the local economy. With MPs like Peter Bone and fucking Andrea Leadsom they deserve a giant second wave of Covid. Yep, Wellingborough was a particularly strong base for Moseley's blackshirts and they showed the same fascist tendency in the Brexit Referendum. 

Apparently the wanker has been allowed to wear some shitty t-shirt commemorating, the more than likely just, shooting of one of his people.

Moeen Ali got a massive bollocking a few years back for simply wearing a wrist band supporting the people of Gaza, who have had their country stolen, are forced to live in an apartheid state and are brutalized by the yank backed Israelis completely against international law.

Hardly seems fair to me.

I'd like to see Hamilton burnt to a crisp within 10 seconds of his next race- live on TV.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Apparently the wanker has been allowed to wear some shitty t-shirt commemorating, the more than likely just, shooting of one of his people.

Moeen Ali got a massive bollocking a few years back for simply wearing a wrist band supporting the people of Gaza, who have had their country stolen, are forced to live in an apartheid state and are brutalized by the yank backed Israelis completely against international law.

Hardly seems fair to me.

I'd like to see Hamilton burnt to a crisp within 10 seconds of his next race- live on TV.  

I think 10 seconds is about 9 seconds more than I could bear. Even if I knew the little gollywog cunt was about to spontaneously combust.