CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the good news is ...

Penny Farthing

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You contribute the grand total of fuck all to this site, Septic. Every single poor jibe contains a reference to either glory holes or bum banditry. I'll take it that you're a Bible bashing repressed faggot who spends a lot of time in public toilets?

It's also called a typo cunty. Some of us have a lot more to fit into our daily lives than charging reinforced mobility scooters and watching Jerry Springer, while stuffing our fat fucking faces with barbecue ribs and claiming disability benefits.

I'd wager a kings fucking ransom that my above post has really struck a nerve with you, due to the relevance to your own tenure...

Non entertaining, non entity fat cunt.

I don't know how to tell you this but you're not funny, in fact you're incredibly shit and no one likes you, you're desperate to be "one of the lads" it's embarrassing. Also stop parroting everything i've already said about you i.e non-entity you unoriginal, material thieving bag of shit.

Did you give "Decco's" bellend  a french kiss this morning?

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I don't know how to tell you this but you're not funny, in fact you're incredibly shit and no one likes you, you're desperate to be "one of the lads" it's embarrassing. Also stop parroting everything i've already said about you i.e non-entity you unoriginal, material thieving bag of shit.

Listen up you two bob fucking spastic. When it comes to "parroting" you're in a league of your fucking own. Time and time again you've stolen mine and others material.

I don't need to be Siegmund fucking Freud to pickup on the underlying jealousy in your post. I've been a member for 9 months at most and have clearly eclipsed you. I'm obviously none to popular with the axis of idiocy, of which you're a founder member. Only due to whenever you far end of the spectrum wankers try to mix it, you end up coming unstuck.

You also befriended a fucking nonce, have no Idea how the world works, and threatened a class action lawsuit, and more...

You're universally despised on here. When you finally make the Evening Standard, we'll be proved right. Suspect little cunt.

Edited by Major Cunt

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Roops warned twats like yourself for picking up on spelling errors.

You walked straight into my trap again, you fucking moron.

A trap, eh? If that’s what you want to believe, then that’s fine. However, it’s clear for all but the very thickest members of CC to see (look at your ‘likes’ for specific names) that you were being a pedantic, smart-arse wanker. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Listen up you two bob fucking spastic. When it comes to "parroting" you're in a league of your fucking own. Time and time again you've stolen mine and others material.

I don't need to be Siegmund fucking Freud to pickup on the underlying jealousy in your post. I've been a member for 9 months at most and have clearly eclipsed you. I'm obviously none to popular with the axis of idiocy, of which you're a founder member. Only due to whenever you far end of the spectrum wankers try to mix it, you end up coming unstuck.

You also befriended a fucking nonce, have no Idea how the world works, and threatened a class action lawsuit, and more...

You're universally despised on here. When you finally make the Evening Standard, we'll be proved right. Suspect little cunt.

I've literally never copied any of your shit, unfunny, boring, badly punctuated, badly spelt comments ever, don't flatter yourself idiot.

Stop parroting everyone and go and give 'Decco' a reach around you silly little nothing prick.

Also reported lol lol enjoy wanker.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You really must be one dumb mutha fucka if our resident yank is telling you how to write in English. 

I wouldn't mess with marjorie if i were you, he's one tough hombre what with his with love of Danny Dyer films and plastic geezer speak.

2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

18 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Stop parroting everyone and go and give 'Decco' a reach around you silly little nothing prick.

I don't know or care why you keep name dropping me in your posts, but if you do it one more time we're going to fall out.

I've got other fish to fry, I don't want or need a side campaign of having to give you another kicking.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

A trap, eh? If that’s what you want to believe, then that’s fine. However, it’s clear for all but the very thickest members of CC to see (look at your ‘likes’ for specific names) that you were being a pedantic, smart-arse wanker. 

Just because somebody is far intellectually superior to you there's no need to refer to them as a 'smart-arse'. Take it on the chin Ape, and accept that you're one of the 'special' members of the site.

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Just because somebody is far intellectually superior to you there's no need to refer to them as a 'smart-arse'. Take it on the chin Ape, and accept that you're one of the 'special' members of the site.

Absolutely priceless. There’s nothing superior about you, except the size of your liver. Fucking idiot.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're up early this morning, Jewdy? Just finished a late night shift at the Admiral Duncan, or still buzzing off your tits from poppers and ecstasy?

Keep your giant Jewish conk out of this. Cunt.

..........followed by homophobia and  anti Semitism. You really are a busy little man today aren’t you Marje? 

Admiral Duncan? You’re going back a bit ducky. Happy days for you I suppose.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good job you carry that switch blade around with you.

I think you’ll find it’s a pair of nutcrackers. I hate it when all the Walnut shells splatter all over the carpet don’t you? 

On 22/11/2019 at 21:51, Major Cunt said:

That Dale Winton-esque long streak of piss has had more household items up his arse than Wilkinsons stock...

Supermarket sweeping faggot.

I couldn't stand Dale Winton. But compared to the current crop of celeb arse bandits, I almost miss him. How the fuck Alan Carr and that cunt Rylan with the fluorescent strip lights for teeth, are millionaires, is beyond my comprehension. 

Why do they talk like some grotesque caricature of a shrill, screechy old lady? Nobody actually really speaks like that. 

I fucking hate queers. They're ruining sport now, the PDC have incorporated the rainbow into its logo. Gay darts ffs. Cunts.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I couldn't stand Dale Winton. But compared to the current crop of celeb arse bandits, I almost miss him. How the fuck Alan Carr and that cunt Rylan with the fluorescent strip lights for teeth, are millionaires, is beyond my comprehension. 

Why do they talk like some grotesque caricature of a shrill, screechy old lady? Nobody actually really speaks like that. 

I fucking hate queers. They're ruining sport now, the PDC have incorporated the rainbow into its logo. Gay darts ffs. Cunts.

Because Eric, for some reason, the British public loves camp. From Kenneth Williams (who was funny) through to David Walliams and Punkape, the GB sheeple can't get enough.  When I saw that clip of the Rylan cunt sobbing like a fucking baby when he mistakenly thought he was booted off of the fux factor,  it made me feel physically sick. As my granddad (who was wounded in WW1, running ammo out to the trenches) would say "we'd have fucking shot 'im". 

• Like 1