CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daft Cunts With Noticiably Large Stomachs

Penny Farthing

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And he was unharmed when they shot him. The cops should of realised he was wearing a toy vest from the Chad Valley "suicide bomber" game. 

The members of the public who tackled him and held him till the trigger happy police arrived to shoot the poor man should be locked up and never see the light of day again. This sort of anti peaceful behaviour is likely to put off thousands of the lovely people who would otherwise have come here. Shame on these vigilantes. What the fuck were they thinking?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

It's true Stubbs I hate that saggy old Jeremy Corbyn looking cunt with every fibre of my being, although i despise you and your published scientific work more, keep your nose out 

I have seen his published work .. both the Scrubber Jay and The Velvet Gorilla became extinct shortly after his experiments.

Guest Foreskincheese
9 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I have seen his published work .. both the Scrubber Jay and The Velvet Gorilla became extinct shortly after his experiments.

Evening hunny

Guest Foreskincheese
16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good to see that you’re now directing your venom at the right target, not just randomly spraying everyone in range. Keep winding him up and you’ll go far.

I dont understand why he/she/it is so aggressive Billy. Do you think an operation may have gone wrong?

9 hours ago, Foreskincheese said:

I dont understand why he/she/it is so aggressive Billy. Do you think an operation may have gone wrong?

It went more than wrong; the daft Russian doctor left poor old pen with an angry inch that wouldn't touch the sides of a choir boys shit pipe. Trains are all it's got these days. Jumping in front of one to end the pathetic childless existence is  inevitable 

Expect good news soon. It is Christmas after all and a great time for the lonely to sit at home and cry

• Like 1

On 29/11/2019 at 00:13, Ollyboro said:

It is a thing, JT. Over many, many years it has been proven that the local population will show disproportionate loyalty to the major employers in their area  - even if they personally aren't employed by said employers. Thus folk living near the Chrysler factory would buy more Chryslers than the average, natives of Sheffield buy more cutlery and the residents of Kendal basically mainline mint cake etc etc.       

Judgie lives nextdoor to the dildo factory.

So that's why you still drive a Reliant Regal?

On 30/11/2019 at 06:50, Stubby Pecker said:

Expect good news soon. It is Christmas after all and a great time for the lonely to sit at home and cry

I will be good deal happier than a lot of old cunts around here who really will be sitting at home crying because their 2.4 grown up children and grandchildren will be ignoring them once again at Christmas .. let be bet £2million (I will not be around to pay it out) that in 30 or 40 years time that will be yours and a few other family guys on here'e fate. God Bless.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

There's no harm in liking a post if you find it funny, Herr Oberst. Reach deep into your favourite Sunday lederhosen and check you still possess a pair of bollocks...

😁

I refuse to cheapen myself or the posters deserving of compliment MC 

On 29/11/2019 at 13:24, Eddie said:

Frank, I am not a spring chicken, and a fat cunt, however I am considering buying a pair of balenciaga speed shoes to wear with skinny jeans,  queer eye for a straight guy and all that, thoughts?

Abso-fuckin-loutley not, Ed. The only cunts who should be wearing Balenciaga are thick fucking influencer idiots on Instagram. If you're taste is that bad then go for some Moncler. Let's not have this conversation again.

• Like 1