CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Ignorance wins' as UK apostrophe society shuts down

Penny Farthing

8 hours ago, Decimus® said:

Morning, Frank.

Are you actually intending to do anything about the absolute fucking pasting you've received over the past few days? Because it looks like the only plan of action that you've got is to continue stropping like a premenstrual teenage girl.

You're a fucking embarrassment.

When you eventually drag your sorry arse back on here, I suggest you tread very, very carefully. If I get the slightest whiff of any further paedophilic accusations towards fellow members, you'll be out on your plagiarist fucking ear.

You've be warned.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

When you eventually drag your sorry arse back on here, I suggest you tread very, very carefully. If I get the slightest whiff of any further paedophilic accusations towards fellow members, you'll be out on your plagiarist fucking ear.

You've be warned.

Um white man speak with forked tongue.

On 03/12/2019 at 16:46, Frank said:

You've be warned.

You're doing yourself no fucking favours here, Francis. Grassing isn't amusing in the least...it just makes you look even more of a desperate cunt than usual.

Get the notepad out and work on some new material as your current contributions are on a par with Pen's.

You despicable Paul Daniels-esque cunt.

• Like 1