CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Christmas Trees

Decimus

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Oh really? How would you know that? You just made that up.

However, I know your B mob fantasies and your quoting the names of dead  faces is total fucking bullshit. I was there Hardman and you weren’t. 

Fucking wanker.

I was there Judge. But you were just a civilian, weren't you. Pissed again I see. 

And terribly rattled. 😡

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was there Judge. But you were just a civilian, weren't you. Pissed again I see. 

And terribly rattled. 😡

Pissed? Always your excuse when somebody identifies you as the wanker you are. How about Class A drugs Hardman? Haven’t you considered that one yet?

What kind of Hardman accuses some cunt of being a kiddy fiddler on a website because he had the piss taken out of him and couldn’t handle it? The trouble with being on here 24 hours a day is that you inevitably give yourself away. 

All your little mates can suck your winkle all they like but I know what you are.

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Pissed? Always your excuse when somebody identifies you as the wanker you are. How about Class A drugs Hardman? Haven’t you considered that one yet?

What kind of Hardman accuses some cunt of being a kiddy fiddler on a website because he had the piss taken out of him and couldn’t handle it? The trouble with being on here 24 hours a day is that you inevitably give yourself away. 

All your little mates can suck your winkle all they like but I know what you are.

Did you always go in the Arthur Wait terrace, but stand in that little corner bit with the police portakabin just to the left? I bet you did. 

Remember when Arsenal's fans were given the terrace, and we all had to stand in the away end in the pissing rain, 1987? I bet you do. 

To be fair, I wasn't really in it for the football, but I remember Jim Melrose being the golden boy, a big fat defender nicknamed Rambo. And a spazzy legged cunt with a perm called Mark Stuart that everyone hated. 

And how would I know the names of the 'dead faces', when none of them have ever been written about or became famous like Leach and Pennant from West Ham? 

I must have been there.. and I think you know it. And don't try and tell me that you're not drunk right now, because you fucking well are.

Guest judgetwi
On 17/12/2019 at 01:07, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you always go in the Arthur Wait terrace, but stand in that little corner bit with the police portakabin just to the left? I bet you did. 

Remember when Arsenal's fans were given the terrace, and we all had to stand in the away end in the pissing rain, 1987? I bet you do. 

To be fair, I wasn't really in it for the football, but I remember Jim Melrose being the golden boy, a big fat defender nicknamed Rambo. And a spazzy legged cunt with a perm called Mark Stuart that everyone hated. 

And how would I know the names of the 'dead faces', when none of them have ever been written about or became famous like Leach and Pennant from West Ham? 

I must have been there.. and I think you know it. And don't try and tell me that you're not drunk right now, because you fucking well are.

The Portakabin was left of the Holmesdale not the Arthur Wait. How many times did you go to Shithouse Park? Once? Twice? No, I don’t remember some cunt called “Rambo” and Melrose was no “golden boy”........famous for the 8 second goal at Upton Park and the last minute equaliser at the old Den. You weren’t there either time were you ? Fucking bullshitter.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

The Portakabin was left of the Holmesdale not the Arthur Wait. How many times did you go to Shithouse Park? Once? Twice? No, I don’t remember some cunt called “Rambo” and Melrose was no “golden boy”........famous for the 8 second goal at Upton Park and the last minute equaliser at the old Den. You weren’t there either time were you ? Fucking bullshitter.

Steve Thompson = 'Rambo'

Portakabin in the corner between Arthur Wait terrace and uncovered away end.

all home games in 87-88 seasons attended. Including the Newcastle one where Glenn Roeder scored an own goal with his arse. 

Now fuck off. I'm not in the mood to entertain a spastic.