CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Good luck with that. Everybody on here wants the lazy cunt dead and gone. You are fast becoming a close second.

I don't know what his problem is with me, Withers. I've always been polite and respectful to Frank and he's hated my guts from the very beginning of my time here. He had a massive hissy fit last time I topped the leaderboard and he seems to be in the early stages of a meltdown today. Made out my success was down to like manipulation etc, what a cheek. I get me likes from many different punters on here. 

Do you have any thoughts on the matter?

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't know what his problem is with me, Withers. I've always been polite and respectful to Frank and he's hated my guts from the very beginning of my time here. He had a massive hissy fit last time I topped the leaderboard and he seems to be in the early stages of a meltdown today. Made out my success was down to like manipulation etc, what a cheek. I get me likes from many different punters on here. 

Do you have any thoughts on the matter?

Don’t take it too personally Raas. Franks had a lot of very painful experiences in the past with black men, if you know what I’m getting at? 

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck me, "attention seeking brats" on CC? NEVER! 

Oh yes, it's nearly half-term, they'll be here in droves, throwing their weight around, pretending to be 'grown-up', no-nothing cunts that they are.

• 2 months later...
On 02/01/2024 at 00:44, Eric Cuntman said:

if we weren’t going to end up on a fucking watch list for dangerous subversives.

Too late for that, Eric.

This site is monitored and run by MI5, they managed to stop @Decimus getting into Canada (the Canadians should be bloody grateful for that) 😃

@Admin, Has any thought been given to changing the PayPal account name? I’ve spoken to several members who would happily donate something if we weren’t going to end up on a fucking watch list for dangerous subversives.

If my real name wasn’t Stephen Yaxley-Lennon I’d throw in a few quid myself Eric. That’s confidential information and only between me and you though. 

5 hours ago, and said:

Too late for that, Eric.

This site is monitored and run by MI5, they managed to stop @Decimus getting into Canada (the Canadians should be bloody grateful for that) 😃

Wanna buy some Grizzly Bear shit for your display cabinet?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Basil

@Admin, Has any thought been given to changing the PayPal account name? I’ve spoken to several members who would happily donate something if we weren’t going to end up on a fucking watch list for dangerous subversives.

Yes I'd contribute if it appeared as something neutral on the bank statement. Otherwise the crypto communists (and agents of the state) which make up the western banking system would gestapo me before you could say 'forced bankruptcy'.

18 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Yes I'd contribute if it appeared as something neutral on the bank statement. Otherwise the crypto communists (and agents of the state) which make up the western banking system would gestapo me before you could say 'forced bankruptcy'.

We’ve only been standing here holding £20 notes for a year now. I expect they’ll get round to it eventually. They’re fucking quick enough to act if I inadvertently use the ‘N’ word.