CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Advice for pregnant men

King Billy

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

It will be delegated to a partnership between Tampax and Black & Decker.

The US customs intercepted a consignment of counterfeit Covid 19 testing kits at the weekend. From the U.K. ffs. Snide products are normally the chinky cunts M.O. but it could explain that huge box that Corbyn and Saddique Khan were seen carrying into the Post Office last week.

On 14/03/2020 at 21:38, King Billy said:

The NHS official website now offers advice in the maternity section for pregnant men. One Paragraph is headlined ‘Ensuring pregnant men get equal care.’ Another paragraph is headlined in large bold letters ‘BEING PREGNANT AND MALE’  Underneath is a picture of a smiling Ryan holding a baby who apparently recently gave birth. Except Ryan is a bird with a crewcut. Utter fucking madness. The next Cunt I see or hear whinging that the NHS has no money and blaming Boris or Trump, (cos they’re to blame for fucking everything since Pens op went wrong apparently) I’m going to politely take them aside and point out this nonsensical waste of my tax contributions and then cut their fucking throat and shit in the hole. This fairy tale garbage has simply got to stop. I have serious doubts as to wether it will though. People in power who in all other respects seem to be sensible now just agree with this shite for fear of being labelled anti ....... (fill in whatever words fit on any specific day).  We’re all gonna die of chink flu yet money and badly needed staff are being spunked up the wall on this.

Fuck Off .

Great rant Billy, agree with every word. We are becoming a society of tech misfits, misfits to brainwash the millennials and technocrats to control our every move.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Great rant Billy, agree with every word. We are becoming a society of tech misfits, misfits to brainwash the millennials and technocrats to control our every move.

Thanks Fends. Keep it quiet cos Roops has already corrected me on a couple of details which see seemed to find relevant. Fuck her anyway. Useless cunt still hasn’t finished making the vaccine to save the world yet. And she called me thick. I could have chipped a vaccine out of a block of marble quicker and delivered it to every red faced spluttering cunt myself on my Raleigh Chopper by now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Thanks Fends. Keep it quiet cos Roops has already corrected me on a couple of details which see seemed to find relevant. Fuck her anyway. Useless cunt still hasn’t finished making the vaccine to save the world yet. And she called me thick. I could have chipped a vaccine out of a block of marble quicker and delivered it to every red faced spluttering cunt myself on my Raleigh Chopper by now.

I hear some israeli scientists are very close to a vaccine, funny enough as luck would have it, they was working on a similar virus to test their vaccine and fuck me gently as if by miracles dropping from their arseholes, the timing was spot on. It will be ready in a few months, just enough time to get the death toll up and more scare tactics in place to control the population, before they vaccine the whole fucking universe at a cost of course, the whole thing reeks of bullshit or maybe that's the Roops starfish...

Still it's a lovely night for a wank.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

The US customs intercepted a consignment of counterfeit Covid 19 testing kits at the weekend. From the U.K. ffs. Snide products are normally the chinky cunts M.O. but it could explain that huge box that Corbyn and Saddique Khan were seen carrying into the Post Office last week.

I was flicking through the news channels last night and briefly caught a glimpse of Cor-Bin on Ivan's propaganda station RT (I've no idea why this fucking shite isn't banned) moaning about the governments response to this. I quickly turned over before my boot went through the telly by I'm guessing the cunt would have suggested it would all be loads better under his Stalinist utopia and the situation is all due to Tory cuts in the 80's. It's time someone kicked this cunt in the bollocks or at the very least deported him to Iran

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Great. They know they are fake, but I’m sure that won’t stop them from using them themselves.

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Dyson waiting for green light to produce ventilators.

I told you so.

I'd rather not be connected to a Dyson digital motor sucking all the air out of my lungs. If it's anything like their regular products it will be more complicated than it needs to be, finished in garish purple and green and have no serviceable parts you can replace.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 14/03/2020 at 21:38, King Billy said:

The NHS official website now offers advice in the maternity section for pregnant men. One Paragraph is headlined ‘Ensuring pregnant men get equal care.’ Another paragraph is headlined in large bold letters ‘BEING PREGNANT AND MALE’  Underneath is a picture of a smiling Ryan holding a baby who apparently recently gave birth. Except Ryan is a bird with a crewcut. Utter fucking madness. The next Cunt I see or hear whinging that the NHS has no money and blaming Boris or Trump, (cos they’re to blame for fucking everything since Pens op went wrong apparently) I’m going to politely take them aside and point out this nonsensical waste of my tax contributions and then cut their fucking throat and shit in the hole. This fairy tale garbage has simply got to stop. I have serious doubts as to wether it will though. People in power who in all other respects seem to be sensible now just agree with this shite for fear of being labelled anti ....... (fill in whatever words fit on any specific day).  We’re all gonna die of chink flu yet money and badly needed staff are being spunked up the wall on this.

Fuck Off .

Citation needed.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd rather not be connected to a Dyson digital motor sucking all the air out of my lungs. If it's anything like their regular products it will be more complicated than it needs to be, finished in garish purple and green and have no serviceable parts you can replace.

It will be made from recycled ocean-derived plastic, to the highest Malaysian standards, with a protective coating of COV-19, at a volume discounted price of £ 999.00 per unit plusVAT, soon to be mass-tested on the British public.

Just now, White Cunt said:

It will be made from recycled ocean-derived plastic, to the highest Malaysian standards, with a protective coating of COV-19, at a volume discounted price of £ 999.00 per unit plusVAT, soon to be mass-tested on the British public.

Why can’t Tesla use their driverless car technology to rush through production of an affordable doctorless ventilator?

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Plenty of engineering issues with plug compatibility, you understand.

Yeah If Toyota turned over their Prius factory for ventilator production, every one delivered would come straight out of the box  with a filthy bearded Afghan refugee sitting inside it picking his nose and eating it.