CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As it’s without doubt the most boring place on Earth the Belgians must be overcome with the excitement of it all.

It does have some positives. The home of Fabrique Nationale, the manufacturers of the original and best version of the Browning H-P and the FN-Fal. Respectively the best auto pistol and assault rifle ever. 

Oh yeah, them currant buns with icing and cherries on top are nice too. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And why didn't any of those rural detective inspectors ever say... "look, you're not a real policeman, so fuck off" to Mrs Marple.

If that Vera came round my gaff and tried to nick me I wouldn’t know wether to to laugh, tell her to fuck off or offer her a bit of regular cleaning work.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

If that Vera came round my gaff and tried to nick me I wouldn’t know wether to to laugh, tell her to fuck off or offer her a bit of regular cleaning work.

If Helen Mirren came round and told me I was a prime suspect, I'd offer her something. Not cleaning work though. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It does have some positives. The home of Fabrique Nationale, the manufacturers of the original and best version of the Browning H-P and the FN-Fal. Respectively the best auto pistol and assault rifle ever. 

Oh yeah, them currant buns with icing and cherries on top are nice too. 

I’ve fired many a SLR which as you will know is basically a FN. Damn good rifle which the MOD decided in their wisdom to replace with the SA80. Nice one. All to harmonise the NATO ammo calibre down to 5.56mm. An SLR round will stop an elephant. Same cannot be said for the SA 80 and it has never been liked by anyone I’ve known in the army.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If Helen Mirren came round and told me I was a prime suspect, I'd offer her something. Not cleaning work though. 

Cock? Or the new version of her will to sign?

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cock. Obviously I mean as she was 15 years ago. Ultimate gilf.

Glad you clarified, her fanny will be a tinderbox by now. You'll be prime suspect for arson.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

I can just see the Russkies squirreled away for months with bottles their favourite tipple. Most of the deaths will come from dodgy alcohol poisoning and violence.

See the source image

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

But you’re surely more used to police turning up in armoured land rovers asking why your kitchen is full of empty milk bottles, no?

38 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

But you’re surely more used to police turning up in armoured land rovers asking why your kitchen is full of empty milk bottles, no?

They’re Pat Mustards. He keeps going upstairs to speak to my mum in private.

40 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I had a feeling you’d approve, you stupid fucking window licker. 

Trump has clearly used the entire thing as a scapegoat to distract from his own woeful handling of the situation and the glaringly obvious faults in the American system as a whole, but that doesn't mean that it isn't somewhat justified. 

Its turned into a corrupt little shit show at the top and is clearly showing obvious bias in favour of the Chinks, especially at the start of all this (most likely because they elected some corrupt, bribe seeking, Ethiopian cunt who's election campaign was funded by Mugabe and who's only real contribution to the world of medicine was covering up a load of cholera outbreaks).

HOWEVER saying that, I think a lot of governments took the original reports for granted and must also be held responsible to a certain level for inaction - the WHO doesn't dictate how individual countries go about handling outbreaks, and information regarding outbreaks should be automatically regarded as unreliable at best when its coming from China anyway. Also stopping money towards the organisation now is the worst possible decision in my opinion, because it means that even the parts of the project that are working as intended will suffer due to what is essentially a failure of upper management - if this wasn't a cheap distraction tactic by Trump to save face, it would have been better to wait until the virus is under control and the deaths have stopped - then air your grievances.

Basically the world is run by clueless wankers, corrupt twats, and senile old spackers - as it always has been. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Trump has clearly used the entire thing as a scapegoat to distract from his own woeful handling of the situation and the glaringly obvious faults in the American system as a whole, but that doesn't mean that it isn't somewhat justified. 

Its turned into a corrupt little shit show at the top and is clearly showing obvious bias in favour of the Chinks, especially at the start of all this (most likely because they elected some corrupt, bribe seeking, Ethiopian cunt who's election campaign was funded by Mugabe and who's only real contribution to the world of medicine was covering up a load of cholera outbreaks).

HOWEVER saying that, I think a lot of governments took the original reports for granted and must also be held responsible to a certain level for inaction - the WHO doesn't dictate how individual countries go about handling outbreaks, and information regarding outbreaks should be automatically regarded as unreliable at best when its coming from China anyway. Also stopping money towards the organisation now is the worst possible decision in my opinion, because it means that even the parts of the project that are working as intended will suffer due to what is essentially a failure of upper management - if this wasn't a cheap distraction tactic by Trump to save face, it would have been better to wait until the virus is under control and the deaths have stopped - then air your grievances.

Basically the world is run by clueless wankers, corrupt twats, and senile old spackers - as it always has been. 

I think Trump is merely reflecting what most Americans are thinking. Why should they give half a billion dollars to an organization that blatantly assisted a hostile power in concealing the potential threat posed by the outbreak of a highly infectious virus simply so the CCP could save face? The corrupt little African cunt shut down the warnings coming from Taiwan who tried to expose what Beijing was doing and the WHO diluted the advice given to its main benefactors. Yes, there was complacency from Western governments but those governments pay their dues to WHO to supply them with the most accurate information possible from ground zero in order to protect their populations and that simply didn't happen because of its Director-General's incestuous relationship with the barbaric Chinese regime. Trump is doing what all politicians do in a crisis by appearing to act decisively but is in reality at the mercy of events like the rest of us. However, I admire him for having the bollocks to stand up to the Chinese cancer, which I believe is the biggest threat to global security since the Nazis and the Japanese militarists of the 1930s.

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

In 2017, Tedros Big Brown Envelope, appointed Mugabe for the position of the Good Will Ambassador to WHO. It lasted a day but it shows you the extent of this gutter. You really can’t make it up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

In 2017, Tedros Big Brown Envelope, nominated Mugabe for the position of the Good Will Ambassador to WHO. It lasted a day but it shows you the extent of this gutter. You really can’t make it up.

I wrote a letter in recommending Harold Shipman. No reply. 

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think Trump is merely reflecting what most Americans are thinking. Why should they give half a billion dollars to an organization that blatantly assisted a hostile power in concealing the potential threat posed by the outbreak of a highly infectious virus simply so the CCP could save face? The corrupt little African cunt shut down the warnings coming from Taiwan who tried to expose what Beijing was doing and the WHO diluted the advice given to its main benefactors. Yes, there was complacency from Western governments but those governments pay their dues to WHO to supply them with the most accurate information possible from ground zero in order to protect their populations and that simply didn't happen because of its Director-General's incestuous relationship with the barbaric Chinese regime. Trump is doing what all politicians do in a crisis by appearing to act decisively but is in reality at the mercy of events like the rest of us. However, I admire him for having the bollocks to stand up to the Chinese cancer, which I believe is the biggest threat to global security since the Nazis and the Japanese militarists of the 1930s.

I wouldn't be so sure - I think Trump has been his usual blundering self. Reflecting what people are thinking, and saying what people want to hear to cover your own arse when you've fucked up are two different things:

world-us-canada-52289056

Don't forget there's an election going on over there - the little whore would fucking pole dance in a thong if he thought it would get him votes. Cue empty claims that all of the WHO funds will be used to help the millions of Yanks who've lost their jobs.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't be so sure - I think Trump has been his usual blundering self. Reflecting what people are thinking, and saying what people want to hear to cover your own arse when you've fucked up are two different things:

world-us-canada-52289056

Don't forget there's an election going on over there - the little whore would fucking pole dance in a thong if he thought it would get him votes. Cue empty claims that all of the WHO funds will be used to help the millions of Yanks who've lost their jobs.

That tweet is nearly word for word that of the one put out by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at roughly the same time when everyone still thought the WHO was a reliable source of information.

Like I said, Trump is a politician trying to give off the appearance of acting decisively.