CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Duffy

Eric Cuntman

The Welsh, retard-voiced slag is jumping on the #metoo bandwagon by suddenly claiming that ten years ago she was drugged in a restaurant, taken to a foreign country (unspecified)and repeatedly raped over a four week period. A few inconsistencies...

If she was drugged unconscious, how was her kidnapper able to get her on a flight? Do they allow unconscious cunts with no documents on planes now?

She's never told any cunt until she told every cunt (the record buying public) on social media.. hmmm.

lots of gushing about being 'brave, strong, coping' etc etc blah blah... followed immediately by the announcement of a musical comeback! Transparent, attention seeking fucking Jussie Smollet type fucking cuntstain. I genuinely hope these cunts who further their careers by making this type of shit up, are actually subjected to the reality of their sick fucking lies. 

• Like 2

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Welsh, retard-voiced slag is jumping on the #metoo bandwagon by suddenly claiming that ten years ago she was drugged in a restaurant, taken to a foreign country (unspecified)and repeatedly raped over a four week period. A few inconsistencies...

If she was drugged unconscious, how was her kidnapper able to get her on a flight? Do they allow unconscious cunts with no documents on planes now?

She's never told any cunt until she told every cunt (the record buying public) on social media.. hmmm.

lots of gushing about being 'brave, strong, coping' etc etc blah blah... followed immediately by the announcement of a musical comeback! Transparent, attention seeking fucking Jussie Smollet type fucking cuntstain. I genuinely hope these cunts who further their careers by making this type of shit up, are actually subjected to the reality of their sick fucking lies. 

I volunteer! Got an address?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Neill may be able to advise us better on this. 

2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I volunteer! Got an address?

You could ask her imaginary kidnapper. She apparently travelled back to the uk with him after the imaginary ordeal. What a massive pile of shit. She apparently doesn't know who he is because she was drugged, so why did he risk prosecution an bring her back? Surely he would have just left her in the hotel and fucked off home on his own. 

I want the sympathy mongering, delusional freak dead. 

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've not seen Casualty lately but didn't this stupid bitch have alzheimers? which might explain this Mitty type story she's invented for her PR wagon

Fucking hell. That was when casualty was quite good. I thought it was the old girl played by Brenda Fricker that went spazzy in the head. And that shifty cunt Charlie that couldn't make eye contact with anyone was a fucking weirdo. I'm not surprised Bob Hoskins glassed him in 'The Long Good Friday'.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You could ask her imaginary kidnapper. She apparently travelled back to the uk with him after the imaginary ordeal. What a massive pile of shit. She apparently doesn't know who he is because she was drugged, so why did he risk prosecution an bring her back? Surely he would have just left her in the hotel and fucked off home on his own. 

It seems the only way any of these abusers is ever identifiable is when they have famous faces. I'm sure if Alex Salmond had whisked her to a Lithuanian dungeon party, she'd remember every detail. And it would still be bollocks. If a quick rape-break was truly what occured, she certainly would not be alive to tell the tale, or better, she'd be doing the yacht tour in Saudi waters, picking thick black pubes from her teeth with the safety pin she's been using to release the chains around her feet. Agree, it fucking stinks. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The attacker had gone to extraordinary lengths, taking his victim on holiday, obtaining a fake passport so he can not be traced as the Welsh midgets travelling companion, returning the windbag to her home and house sitting with her for another 4 weeks.... Neil up your game you have 'stiff' competition in the rape department 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He didn't show her any mercy eh?...and she begged for it.

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The attacker had gone to extraordinary lengths, taking his victim on holiday, obtaining a fake passport so he can not be traced as the Welsh midgets travelling companion, returning the windbag to her home and house sitting with her for another 4 weeks.... Neil up your game you have 'stiff' competition in the rape department 

Not really cost effective was it?,perhaps Kyle Walker needs questioning.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Remarkable isn't it. To have the medical skills to keep someone so out of it that they don't know who you are or what you look like after spending 4 weeks confined with them. And although apparently catatonic, able to board and sit through 2 international flights without arousing suspicion.

The man must be a criminal genius of the calibre of Professor Moriarty. Possibly even more eviller than Skeletor! Or perhaps she made it up.

• Like 1

A welsh bird goes abroad for 4 weeks,can't remember anything about it but is constantly fucked for a month and then goes home with a fuzzy head,sounds like Cardiff's Thomas Cook sold their usual holiday to one of the locals to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought that said "Frank" in that last sentence and not freak. But suppose it's the same. 

I think she's telling the truth. And I think James Hanratty didnt shoot those lovebirds on the A6, Jacko didn't fiddle any kids and Dr Crippen didn't kill and bury that swamp donkey of a wife of his. 

she's a rather industrial looking and sounding slag isn't she Authoritah? I'm so fuckin bored at the moment, I'd be glad if some cunt drugged me and took me abroad.  I'd rape them for nothing, even if they were on a four week period.

Rat

🥩

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

she's a rather industrial looking and sounding slag isn't she Authoritah? I'm so fuckin bored at the moment, I'd be glad if some cunt drugged me and took me abroad.  I'd rape them for nothing, even if they were on a four week period.

Rat

🥩

I don't remember Mikhail Gorbachev complaining this much when he got fucked by five men on holiday.