CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Some people think I'm a dead ringer for P J Harvey, but I take your point, developed calf muscles are a consequence of x-country and mountain running, something I seem to be doing a lot of at present.

Mountain running? What the fuck is that? Don't say you're brilliant enough to literally run over mountain ranges? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mountain running? What the fuck is that? Don't say you're brilliant enough to literally run over mountain ranges? 

Well, she's definitely over the hill, Stubbs. 

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She’s peaked all right.

Yep. And for now she will ever rest.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some say you look like David Harvey - ex Leeds Utd and Scotland Goalkeeper. 

More of a Harvey Weinstein, I'd warrant, with a little bit of Goldsmith thrown in for good measure.  

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Brilliance not required, just plenty of stamina, a high pain threshold and mental toughness. Oh yeah, and no spandex like wot you mountain bikers wear which looks a bit gay.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some say you look like David Harvey - ex Leeds Utd and Scotland Goalkeeper. 

Hey, Gyps. Seems Boris aint forgotten you after all.

COVID-19 – MITIGATING IMPACTS ON GYPSY & TRAVELLER COMMUNITIES 

Some Gypsies and Travellers are particularly vulnerable and have the potential to be disproportionally impacted by COVID-19, and some will already have been asked to shield for 12 weeks due to high risk underlying health conditions.  Social-distancing or self-isolation may be particularly challenging for members of these communities due to often confined and communal households, and restricted living conditions on many sites.  In addition, we know that some families lack basic amenities including running water, adequate sanitation, and refuse disposal facilities, all of which are essential to limit the spread of the virus and keep people safe. Many will no longer have access to places they may have relied on for water and cleaning purposes, due to closures of leisure centres, churches and petrol station toilets. The closure of many recycling centres has also had an impact on the disposal of refuse.  

STEPHEN GREENHALGH 
MINISTER FOR COMMUNITIES  

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Some Gypsies and Travellers are particularly vulnerable and have the potential to be disproportionally impacted by COVID-19, and some will already have been asked to shield for 12 weeks due to high risk underlying health conditions.  Social-distancing or self-isolation may be particularly challenging for members of these communities due to often confined and communal households, and restricted living conditions on many sites.  In addition, we know that some families lack basic amenities including running water, adequate sanitation, and refuse disposal facilities, all of which are essential to limit the spread of the virus and keep people safe. Many will no longer have access to places they may have relied on for water and cleaning purposes, due to closures of leisure centres, churches and petrol station toilets. The closure of many recycling centres has also had an impact on the disposal of refuse.  

STEPHEN GREENHALGH 
MINISTER FOR COMMUNITIES  

Aaaatchoooo!  

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Brilliance not required, just plenty of stamina, a high pain threshold and mental toughness. Oh yeah, and no spandex like wot you mountain bikers wear which looks a bit gay.

Only lycras underneath my normal shorts darling. I'm one of only two blokes where I work and wouldn't want the poor young lasses to catch a glimpse of my honed physic and folded in half footlong of a mornin'

6 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Would you be happy if you were to be consigned to a privately run/owned care home? 

As more than 80% of care homes in the UK is privately owned there isn't much choice in the matter. That said, your question opens a whole can of worms. I have visited council run care homes and at the other end of the market been in homes that at first glance give the appearance of an up-market country club. The issue is not the ownership of care homes but the funding of same, a thorny issue that successive governments always seem to kick into the long grass.

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

STEPHEN GREENHALGH 
MINISTER FOR COMMUNITIES  

Fucking good job,this virus has just gone up on my estimation. Those pikey cunts near me were up to no good in the night and the sooner Covid wipes the cunts out the better.If it didnt kill then I'd settle for making them impotent so future generations wont have to endure their fucking horrible antics. I fucking hate pikeys!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Fucking good job,this virus has just gone up on my estimation. Those pikey cunts near me were up to no good in the night and the sooner Covid wipes the cunts out the better.If it didnt kill then I'd settle for making them impotent so future generations wont have to endure their fucking horrible antics. I fucking hate pikeys!

This would be a great time for some under the radar round ups. Stick them all in a big concentration camp, for their own safety of course, and let nature take its course. Half with croak it from chink flu and the other half will beat and stab each other to death.

No cunt likes these subhuman scum with self imposed living standards akin to middle ages. Stick a raghead from downtown Mogadishu in a gypo camp and they call it a fucking shit hole.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I am hoping that Billy Jeeves is amongst those who are in agony gasping for their last breath of air.