CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

#YouClapForMeNow

Roadkill

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Well the lefties have made another passive-aggressive, moaning video pushing the benefits of multiculturalism - because it seems like the best time to talk down to people is when they're locked in their houses by order of the government:

We're all very lucky every single one of these people heroically left their own almost Eden-like countries of modern technology and political stability to come to England personally and help us. Clap you white cunts. CLAP!

They crap in China every day. Every evening at eight, millions of Chinese stand at their gates and crap for the carers. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
Just now, Eddie said:

No not at all, no joke about the following statistics, again what I have said that is not true?

Foreign nationals made up 11% of the prison population; People of minority ethnicities made up 27% of the prison population compared with 13% of the general population.23 Jul 2019

UK Prison Population Statistics - UK Parliament

All likely true Eddie, but there is a gigantic 'why' missing from data like this. When you lump a load of folks from the same place into a shithole nobody else would entertain and then remove opportunity, that's kinda the shit you'll get statistically speaking. If more effort had been placed in proper integration during the 50's, 60's and 70's, the likelihood is those figures would be very different. Take a look at foreign national crimes in all other countries, India has the same problem with Kenyans and Morocco has same trouble with the Portuguese. Poor systems of integration. This being said, I very much believe that sovereignty and culture are best practised within your own state.

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oh goody, it’s the traditional cut and paste here’s-a-source-you-might-find-useful bollocks. There’s really no beginning to your rhetorical talents is there you fucking halfwit?

Of course it is cut and paste, why would I look up a statistic and write it out when I can cut and paste? Still can't answer the question eh snowflake, lol 

2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

All likely true Eddie, but there is a gigantic 'why' missing from data like this. When you lump a load of folks from the same place into a shithole nobody else would entertain and then remove opportunity, that's kinda the shit you'll get statistically speaking. If more effort had been placed in proper integration during the 50's, 60's and 70's, the likelihood is those figures would be very different. Take a look at foreign national crimes in all other countries, India has the same problem with Kenyans and Morocco has same trouble with the Portuguese. Poor systems of integration. This being said, I very much believe that sovereignty and culture are best practised within your own state.

Agreed, however I am not stating immigration is a bad thing, I am just having a pop at such a ridiculous video.

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bollocks. The screech of brakes and a full on U-ey. You haven’t even got the brains to be a consistent idiot. Wanker. 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Really? Just answer the question, a clever cunt like you should be able to outwit a car washer....

Eddie is on a wind-up, from a quick review of all his posts, you are likely to find that is what Eddie does best. Everyone's got something to offer. You pair of first class fucking wankers. 

All the best. *tips hat*

17 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bollocks. The screech of brakes and a full on U-ey. You haven’t even got the brains to be a consistent idiot. Wanker. 

As long as you're not upset lol, the video represented every positive regarding immigration, as if every cockroach that has made their way to the uk was for our benefit only, I only mentioned the downside and backed it up with statistics. Left with nothing to come back with except the usual abuse, still I will let you off why you can still breathe, you can't answer the question, you're not that bright...

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Eddie is on a wind-up, from a quick review of all his posts, you are likely to find that is what Eddie does best. Everyone's got something to offer. You pair of first class fucking wankers. 

All the best. *tips hat*

This is a local shop for local people, we'll have no trouble here.

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We're all very lucky every single one of these people heroically left their own almost Eden-like countries of modern technology and political stability to come to England personally and help us. Clap you white cunts. CLAP!

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck the fuck off brown cunts. You caused this with your disgusting hygiene practices.  Happy now that you've reduced the planet to your own filthy level?

6 hours ago, nocti said:

rather than lining their pockets and sending it back to their families in bumfuck nowhere

to escape an arranged marriage or other aspect of their degenerate cultures.

further the backlash against the pale devil.

put together by some white-guilt riddled student cunt too

Yep, it’s definitely all a big post-ironic wind-up and in no way an echo chamber for genocidally angry racists. Oh no, it’s a laugh a fucking minute.

Like I said. Gone to the dogs. 

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yep, it’s definitely all a big post-ironic wind-up and in no way an echo chamber for genocidally angry racists. Oh no, it’s a laugh a fucking minute.

You've had your chance, bored of you now, deep breaths, it will be ok....

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Here's the thing: Racism is funny. Its fucking hilarious, actually. And whilst it may not suit your own personal tastes for comedy, I quite simply couldn't give a single toss.

Untwist your knickers and take a breath, white guilt is for faggots.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As long as you're not upset lol, the video represented every positive regarding immigration, as if every cockroach that has made their way to the uk was for our benefit only, I only mentioned the downside and backed it up with statistics. Left with nothing to come back with except the usual abuse, still I will let you off why you can still breathe, you can't answer the question, you're not that bright...

Are immigrants the only group you would describe as cockroaches to a perfect stranger? Do you consider that normal? And “why I can still breathe” is that my brain stem is still running the process independently of my cortex, whereas obviously it takes concentration from you, you fucking dolt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was away for most of February into March, only just got back in time. Now I can't get a word in edgeways since 'eavens' resurrection.

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
SCRATCHING FOR A LIVING.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Here's the thing: Racism is funny. Its fucking hilarious, actually.

A like for honesty, almost.
I remember that great stand up set from Eugene Terre’Blanche a few years ago. Crying with laughter, most of his audience. But it could have been the tear gas, come to mention it. 

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A like for honesty, almost.
I remember that great stand up set from Eugene Terre’Blanche a few years ago. Crying with laughter, most of his audience. But it could have been the tear gas, come to mention it. 

I do agree its getting a bit stale around here though - I miss the proper cannon fodder like Ereptyle and the Yank we had a few months ago. Now the only person we're allowed to call a cunt constantly is Roops and it simply isn't as engaging when you know you're just indulging in some weird fetish of hers...

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I do agree its getting a bit stale around here though - I miss the proper cannon fodder like Ereptyle and the Yank we had a few months ago. Now the only person we're allowed to call a cunt constantly is Roops and it simply isn't as engaging when you know you're just indulging in some weird fetish of hers...

Agreed. And even calling The Judge names isn’t as fun now everybody does it. 

47 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Mine weren't that bad to be fair. Plus I had a dusky girlfriend for ages so I've got an ace card.

Chin up, mate. The pining for the halcyon days has been done to death, which baffles me because there never fucking were any.

15 minutes ago, nocti said:

Mine weren't that bad to be fair. Plus I had a dusky girlfriend for ages so I've got an ace card.

Chin up, mate. The pining for the halcyon days has been done to death, which baffles me because there never fucking were any.

Well done on aiming high. Least offensive racist as a title is up there with most flushable turd or most fuckable Gove. And I thought pining for halcyon days might be popular round here these days now we’ve gone all Oswald Moseley. Perhaps not. And the dusky girlfriend, your Ace - did you call her Spades by any chance?

39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@stoolstabber5000 has proven quite fun fodder. I am happy to get a beating here and there. Chin up snowflake, life on the corner is what you make it!