CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

#YouClapForMeNow

Roadkill

The neighbour was able to afford a nice car due to earning a fortune as the village's only chiropractor, realigning the spines of all the fucking inbred hunchback cunts that haunt the place.

George A. Romero reportedly fainted from terror after seeing footage of one of the local fêtes.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

@stoolstabber5000 Your existence seems to be endlessly playing top trumps, but with other people’s achievements.

If you’re not banging on about your neighbours’ car, or the mythical power generating capacity of the north, you’re talking about the exploits of the British and it’s empire decades or more before you were even born.

You do this because you’re a sad sack of shit. You’ve never accomplished anything, you have no meaning, no purpose, no bragging rights. 

You’re unlikely  to even be the most northern dwelling person on the forum given roadkill’s hometown.

You’re finished. Fuck off by sundown. You’ve been warned.

Maybe we should leave him be. He seems to be finding sentence construction difficult, let alone a viable punchy reply. We're basically kicking this shit out of a paraplegic downs kid who spent the entirety of his spacker existence failing to do his shirt buttons up and shitting into pot plants. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

@stoolstabber5000 Your existence seems to be endlessly playing top trumps, but with other people’s achievements.

If you’re not banging on about your neighbours’ car, or the mythical power generating capacity of the north, you’re talking about the exploits of the British and it’s empire decades or more before you were even born.

Stop back peddling you slimy little shit you said the north is poor and a shithole(fucking lol coming from poverty land that's funny) when the poorest part of the country is in the south east and that's a fact.

You do this because you’re a sad sack of shit. You’ve never accomplished anything, you have no meaning, no purpose, no bragging rights. 

Self projection again. What a dickless little insecure wanker.

You’re finished. Fuck off by sundown. You’ve been warned.

Oo why what are you going to do if I don't little boy? Are you going to throw your soy latte at me and stamp your little feet? 😂

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, stoolstabber5000 said:

Is it more or less than you?

You should calm yourself down young man. Save your strength for when the virus hits you. I fear you'll not pull through, and you don't really wanna die and be chucked into a paupers grave with the rest of the Northern vermin, do you? You're weak & feeble enough as it is. Nut down & isolate and you just might have a fighting chance to witness another Xmas... I wouldn't hold your breath, but do something meaningful for once for the sakes of those that unfortunately begat you. Why, you may even get a name for yourself in the proper world and receive some kind of DWP Benefit for your ailment. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

You should calm yourself down young man. Save your strength for when the virus hits you. I fear you'll not pull through, and you don't really wanna die and be chucked into a paupers grave with the rest of the Northern vermin, do you? You're weak & feeble enough as it is. Nut down & isolate and you just might have a fighting chance to witness another Xmas... I wouldn't hold your breath, but do something meaningful for once for the sakes of those that unfortunately begat you. Why, you may even get a name for yourself in the proper world and receive some kind of DWP Benefit for your ailment. 

If anyone's going to die it's you limp wristed cock smokers all packed into your little grotty council houses in the south like battery hens. Stupid prick.

19 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Is it more or less than you?

Don’t try and be clever. Clever is way, way out of your league. Let’s talk of simpler things, such as dog-shit. In your expert opinion, what epitomises the perfect sample of dog-shit? Is is the colour, the texture, the smell or a combination of things that tell you - “this one’s going in the bag” when you’re out scavenging for turds?

• Like 1

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t try and be clever. Clever is way, way out of your league.

YOU are way out of my league dumb dumb now fuck off you creepy little man.

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Dumb dumb. Utterly inspired. 

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

If anyone's going to die it's you limp wristed cock smokers all packed into your little grotty council houses in the south like battery hens. Stupid prick.

Oh Dear. You're truly not very good at anything really, are you now eh?  Just for your own records and to bring you up to date, the keeping of Battery Hens (here in the South, anyway) was abolished on 1st January 2012... on the other hand however, since that very same date, the population of *Rats in the North of UK had increased by 1/3rd by 2016 and is still growing to this current day. Fact.

Furthermore, you rickets infected little snot-wipe, The National Regulator of Council Properties, AND The Association of Council Housing, both clearly state: that North of England tenants are in rent arrears of 7% compared to 2% in the South, the current survey also found that 13% lived in squalor in the North compared to 5% in the South. Fact.

As for the rest of your blithering drivel? No comment.    

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03hx819

Edited by 'eavensabove
*COMRADE RATTERS WAS NOT HARMED DURING THE MAKING OF THE ABOVE REPORT.

55 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

That's the Northern Premier Spastic League isn't it Stooly? To be fair to you mate, I don't think I could satisfy a goat like you can.

🤳

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t try and be clever. Clever is way, way out of your league. Let’s talk of simpler things, such as dog-shit. In your expert opinion, what epitomises the perfect sample of dog-shit? Is is the colour, the texture, the smell or a combination of things that tell you - “this one’s going in the bag” when you’re out scavenging for turds?

The problem up where dipstick lives is there’s so much shit on the streets (mostly human) that his collection is mostly fake like his miserable sad existence. He was slightly better as Reptile. I guess he found it too strange when some punters showed him how to be less hated. Poor boy. He is what he is. A 100% Cunt.

Guest Stoolstabber500
11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The problem up where dipstick lives is there’s so much shit on the streets

Yeah they're called southerners and they're trying to escape to the north from the grim plague pit known as the south 😂

Fuck off you toothless pikey twat.

2 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Answer the fucking question regarding your dog shit fetish you creepy little man.

Whilst we're at it, why did to change from @Erroreptile404 to an even thicker incarnation? I guess the shame of being BBF with permanently banned pete is a difficult tag to shake. Where there's smoke there's fire of course and some of the vile shit he came out with would get him jailed as a danger to minors if lucky or beaten to death and dumped the woods by concerned parents if not so.

Since your not so Lazarus like return we've welcomed several new punters, all of whom make half decent contributions as they're not complete cunts. This is obviously beyond you

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Answer the fucking question regarding your dog shit fetish you creepy little man.

Whilst we're at it, why did to change from @Erroreptile404 to an even thicker incarnation? I guess the shame of being BBF with permanently banned pete is a difficult tag to shake. Where there's smoke there's fire of course and some of the vile shit he came out with would get him jailed as a danger to minors if lucky or beaten to death and dumped the woods by concerned parents if not so.

Since your not so Lazarus like return we've welcomed several new punters, all of whom make half decent contributions as they're not complete cunts. This is obviously beyond you

He won’t understand any of that Stubbs. He won’t be around for long anyway. Crawling on the pavement scooping dog turds into a Tupperware container isn’t gonna be considered daily exercise even to the thick as shit constabulary up north.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

He won’t understand any of that Stubbs. He won’t be around for long anyway. Crawling on the pavement scooping dog turds into a Tupperware container isn’t gonna be considered daily exercise even to the thick as shit constabulary up north.

"Eh oop lad, wots tha fookin' dooin' wit them dog turds?"

Tasering and truncheon beatings commence followed by his regrettable death in custody 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Eh oop lad, wots tha fookin' dooin' wit them dog turds?"

Tasering and truncheon beatings commence followed by his regrettable death in custody 

Followed by massive celebrations, fireworks etc. And then quickly reverting to usual miserable bastard behaviour.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

If only you had mentioned the word "taste" he'd have got the answer in a flash.