CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour activist NHS cunts who blame Boris for everything

Guest N/A

On 07/06/2020 at 11:51, Trucking Funt said:

Don't encourage him or he'll start moaning about the great rotten potato conspiracy of 1846.

Well, it's their own fucking fault for abandoning almost every produce for potatoes. Anyone else with a modicum of sense wouldn't have put all their eggs in one basket, or spuds in one bog. Fecking ejits... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, it's their own fucking fault for abandoning almost every produce for potatoes. Anyone else with a modicum of sense wouldn't have put all their eggs in one basket, or spuds in one bog. Fecking ejits... 

There were plenty of potatoes. The thick cunts just couldn't remember where they buried them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There were plenty of potatoes. The thick cunts just couldn't remember where they buried them.

Poor old Panz is still feeling the effects of that agricultural blunder. Any bog trotter with half a brain fucked off to pastures new, and we now have several states in America claiming to be paddy. I'm hoping that they really fall on hard times and I can pick myself up an AK47, a few pounds of Semtex, and several boxes of ammunition for a song.

@PANZER MURPHY I've plenty of Stirling to cross your grubby hands upon delivery. No dead Vietnamese though, I've absolutely no use for them, but you could try Frank.. 

12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Give it a couple of years MC, there will be another mass influx from the potato republic when their economy gets well and truly buggered by the EU who have run out of patience with them over their illegal tax haven and are now going to enforce article 116 of the Lisbon treaty to stop them from ripping off other countries. For some reason, the UK used it's influence at the big boys table in Brussels to protect them but as we're not there anymore the Germans are now fucking hellbent on harmonising corporation tax levels which means shitty countries like Ireland, Luxembourg, Holland and Belgium are no longer going to be able play the small country, small population card to justify stealing tax revenues and foreign investment from the UK, France and Germany. Just watch as the likes of Apple, Dell, Facebook and Google up sticks and fuck off causing their GDP to evaporate. Of course, by this time, their agriculture sector will be fucked as well because the UK will be buying from more trustworthy sources like Canada.

Dark times lie ahead for Micks.

• Like 1

Those fucking paddy's must be well thick. I moved to my current property about 6 years ago and it's got a vegetable patch in the garden and every fucking year I religiously turn over the soil and remove any remaining vegetation to plant new stuff - usually runner beans, courgettes and squash - and every fucking year at least half a dozen potato plants start growing so I'm stuck with about 5kg of spuds I don't want. I fucking take great effort to stop the fuckers growing and I can't, so fuck knows what Panzer Murphy Snr was doing to fuck it up so spectacularly, probably drinking Guinness and enjoying the craic (of the labourers back garden).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Those fucking paddy's must be well thick. I moved to my current property about 6 years ago and it's got a vegetable patch in the garden and every fucking year I religiously turn over the soil and remove any remaining vegetation to plant new stuff - usually runner beans, courgettes and squash - and every fucking year at least half a dozen potato plants start growing so I'm stuck with about 5kg of spuds I don't want. I fucking take great effort to stop the fuckers growing and I can't, so fuck knows what Panzer Murphy Snr was doing to fuck it up so spectacularly, probably drinking Guinness and enjoying the craic (of the labourers back garden).

What you need to do is move yer caravan property onto yer veg patch thatll do the trick..that and yer piss sodden mattress collection 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

32 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well lets see what carrie and the mad king sell y'all before ya break out the victory trumpet of flatulence

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If the EU rapes you too hard Paddy you could always apply to join CANZUK seeing as you still use English Common Law but you'll have to swear allegiance to the Queen and take 50% of our Muslims. There's got to be a level playing field, after all.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If the EU rapes you too hard Paddy you could always apply to join CANZUK seeing as you still use English Common Law but you'll have to swear allegiance to the Queen and take 50% of our Muslims. There's got to be a level playing field, after all.

Again you'll just have to wait n see what carrie n boris sell you what they say is a win

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

24 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Being practical..the only way Brexit could work is if the EU is in ruins...so far that isnt the case ..they have all the cards if it wasnt so you'd have gone already. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don’t think these things are as simple as that. These negotiations are necessary to dot the eyes etc. Turn what you have said around and look at it again..... we are going...irrespective. It’s the manner of going that is now important. Nobody seems to be bricking it here. But...and this is important. You can’t say the same about Ireland, France..Germany. When we go...we go... I have a feeling that tarrifs are going to die a death... France have put national interest first and are demanding a result on fishing...good luck with that one. Your boy is going around in circles realising that uk seem to intend to do nothing...zilch.. about the hard border..which is a requirement of EU. If the EU want it..they’ll have to impose it. That means that Varaker will have to implement the thing that he doesn’t want by order of the EU.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t think these things are as simple as that. These negotiations are necessary to dot the eyes etc. Turn what you have said around and look at it again..... we are going...irrespective. It’s the manner of going that is now important. Nobody seems to be bricking it here. But...and this is important. You can’t say the same about Ireland, France..Germany. When we go...we go... I have a feeling that tarrifs are going to die a death... France have put national interest first and are demanding a result on fishing...good luck with that one. Your boy is going around in circles realising that uk seem to intend to do nothing...zilch.. about the hard border..which is a requirement of EU. If the EU want it..they’ll have to impose it. That means that Varaker will have to implement the thing that he doesn’t want by order of the EU.

You asked me for my opinion and i told ya ..but you revert to type and can only say that this'll hurt you and such..truthfully we care about you as much as you care about us ..we know ya want a no deal..the EU is lettin yall go and not allowing you to say they're the bad guys..anyway bojos pushin thru a law to undermine the agreement he striving to reach...that happens and yer notions of Singapore on the Thames will be as smoke on the breeze ..and it wont be us that puts the knife in ..Itll be the frog prince

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

19 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Being practical..the only way Brexit could work is if the EU is in ruins...so far that isnt the case ..they have all the cards if it wasnt so you'd have gone already. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Only a matter of time Paddy. Poland and Hungary are now dictatorships in all but name who have told Brussels to stick their budget up their arse, the Med countries are on the verge of economic collapse and Merkel can't afford to bail them out so has ordered her pet Ursula to max out the EU credit card by borrowing $750 billion from the City of London. Ireland is £163 billion in the red with the ECB and about to have its cash cow taken away, while France's government cowers in terror from its lawless population.

Over here we liken the UK to a middle aged man who leaves the wife to find pastures new so wanders into a bar n spends the evening coming on to younger women..its now closing time and hes now on his own..pissed  and fighting with everyone around him while the staff edge him to the door

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

15 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Over here we liken the UK to a middle aged man who leaves the wife to find pastures new so wanders into a bar n spends the evening coming on to younger women..its now closing time and hes now on his own..pissed  and fighting with everyone around him while the staff edge him to the door

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Nah! We're just the town arsonist who's going to burn everyone's house down.

22 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The British government sent them tons of maize but the silly buggers didn't know what to do with it

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You asked me for my opinion and i told ya ..but you revert to type and can only say that this'll hurt you and such..truthfully we care about you as much as you care about us ..we know ya want a no deal..the EU is lettin yall go and not allowing you to say they're the bad guys..anyway bojos pushin thru a law to undermine the agreement he striving to reach...that happens and yer notions of Singapore on the Thames will be as smoke on the breeze ..and it wont be us that puts the knife in ..Itll be the frog prince

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not at all PZ...... I’m not you, that’s your M.O. I’m simply disagreeing with you, that’s all. You appear to have that notorious Irish thin skin and over nourished grievance and resentment about anything that runs counter to your belief system. It’s the hallmark of your subculture. Wouldn’t you agree?