CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

On 09/05/2020 at 10:02, Mrs Roops said:

Just finished viewing season 1 of The Punisher - a satisfying demise to Agent Orange. 

...and we've just finished season 2 - bit of a slow burner at first which tied up one loose end from season 1 and added a few interesting characters; a former neo-Nazi who took his born-again Christian fundamentalism to extreme ends and a psychiatrist with daddy issues. Most annoying award goes to the dumb as rocks NYPD detective.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and we've just finished season 2 - bit of a slow burner at first which tied up one loose end from season 1 and added a few interesting characters; a former neo-Nazi who took his born-again Christian fundamentalism to extreme ends and a psychiatrist with daddy issues. Most annoying award goes to the dumb as rocks NYPD detective.

Replying to your own posts isn’t really a good look.

Just saying.

19 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...forgot to mention that we've started on The Umbrella Academy.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...forgot to mention that we've started on The Umbrella Academy.

Are you saving for a rainy day or only covering for someone?  

9 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Ive got every episode of Steptoe and Son recorded off Sky. It's great, the older i get the more i'm inspired to be like old man Steptoe.  The dirty old fucker would even give  Manky Ma Roops one up the wrongun  i reckon. 

You dirty, dirty  old man. lol 

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Said the massage parlour pimp...

lol.

Slimeball.

Fake aristocrats such as yourself would never be welcome in a respectable whorehouse like mine. Your disgusting tastes aren’t catered for in any brothel in any civilised country on earth. I’ve forwarded your photofit image to the current owners and asked them to circulate it to all other establishments. Expect an early morning knock on your door. (Not your back doors, which wouldn’t come as any surprise to a deviant sperm bucket like yourself.)

Fuck off.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fake aristocrats such as yourself would never be welcome in a respectable whorehouse like mine. Your disgusting tastes aren’t catered for in any brothel in any civilised country on earth. I’ve forwarded your photofit image to the current owners and asked them to circulate it to all other establishments. Expect an early morning knock on your door. (Not your back doors, which wouldn’t come as any surprise to a deviant sperm bucket like yourself.)

Fuck off.

My wealth was inherited.
Explain how you acquired your massage parlour.....did you inherit it ?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

My wealth was inherited.
Explain how you acquired your massage parlour.....did you inherit it ?

He took cash in hand. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

He took cash in hand. 

If anyone is nasty enough to be involved in massage parlours then they are inevitably involved in organised crime and worse.... people smuggling, drugs, extortion and general thuggery.King Billy probably sees Ronnie Kray as his role model and has a picture of him on his bedroom ceiling....

Lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If anyone is nasty enough to be involved in massage parlours then they are inevitably involved in organised crime and worse.... people smuggling, drugs, extortion and general thuggery.King Billy probably sees Ronnie Kray as his role model and has a picture of him on his bedroom ceiling....

Lol.

It could have been a lucrative business? Worth a rub.  

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Lol.

I suppose none of the MPs, members of the judiciary or senior policemen that you play golf with have ever been near a brothel?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Lol.

You forgot murder posh twat. There’s a couple of very large (not large like that you deviant cunt)  blokes on their way to your homeless shelter right now to have a word with you. Nothing to do with me (obviously.) Get your affairs in order sharpish is the only advice I can give you.

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You forgot murder posh twat. There’s a couple of very large (not large like that you deviant cunt)  blokes on their way to your homeless shelter right now to have a word with you. Nothing to do with me (obviously.) Get your affairs in order sharpish is the only advice I can give you.

Reported for making threats...

Hardly surprising from a Ronnie Kray groupie..

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for making threats...

Hardly surprising from a Ronnie Kray groupie..

I’m playing golf at 4PM today at Arkley Golf Club. Have you ever played golf? You should try it one day. I’ll let you caddy for me if you like, just so you can learn the basics.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m playing golf at 4PM today at Arkley Golf Club. Have you ever played golf? You should try it one day. I’ll let you caddy for me if you like, just so you can learn the basics.

He won't. The club accepts non members.  None of Punker's clubs entertain that policy.  Peasant.

• Like 1