CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Human Interest" Stories

Hammer of Cunts

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's almost as if they think people outside their own little circle jerk Facebook groups actually care what they say. Every time a BBC presenter reads out a tweet from a member of the public, it's like a nail in my heart.

Its cunts who send in pictures of themselves doing something that the presenter tells them to that boil my spit. "So send in a picture of yourself eating your pancakes, we'll look at the best of them at the end of the show". And theres always some prat eating a pancake with a silly fucking hat on.

I fucking despair, I really do. 

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Everything to do with the reporting of, and dealing with, this thing, fucks me right off.

• The ghoullish glee of Huw Edwards when he announces that deaths have gone through some other arbitrarily important barrier (who knew 27,000 was the new 666?)
  • The asinine fucking 'feel this way about the NHS (or else)' uncritical brain spazz mode we've adopted. If the NHS is shit, it's the government's fault - specifically Boris - and not those highly-paid teams of procurement professionals this fifth largest employer in the Western World, pays to get their supply chain in order.
  • Rainbows - subsection 'Somewhere Over The. (song)', specifically - and the steaming clitoris at the top of this cunt, that is Amanda Holden
  • Quizzes, oh Jesus the fucking quizzes......closely followed by the Polls (the winner of which is ALWAYS 'Imagine', 'Neal Peart' or 'the bit where Del Boy falls through the counter')
  • The enforced jollity and the oh-so lame cunts that foist their brand of entertainment on us
  • The matey 'hey, we're on your side' advertising from breadhead corporations that would tie you down and harvest your kidneys any other time
  • Gotcha reporters NOT asking why we have gone on this suicidal course of action

....for starters

Sorry. Feeling a bit nihilistic today.

Think I'll go for my government-sanctioned hour of exercise.........

Exquisite.