CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The VE Day Commemorations

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anything's better than the fucking awful Tec-9 favoured by black crackhead gang bangers. A vile and impractical piece of shite that looks like it should be a full auto but isn't. (Unless you file the bolt stop sear slightly round and hopefully blow it up when it goes full cycle)

What would we do without your encyclopaedic knowledge of firearms, long forgotten trash tv and two bob yank films ( you would call them “movies” obviously) Hardman? 

Please accept my grateful thanks for the opportunity to laugh at your loser life. 😀

52 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What would we do without your encyclopaedic knowledge of firearms, long forgotten trash tv and two bob yank films ( you would call them “movies” obviously) Hardman? 

Please accept my grateful thanks for the opportunity to laugh at your loser life. 😀

You're very inadequate in many departments aren't you Jewdy.

presumably, my continued presence here has yet again caused you to smash your atrophied little T-Rex arms into your keyboard.

By the way, would you like to suck my cock? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I was under the impression that the lovely roops baby was carrying her own personal bit of ironmongery..hence the two shots..one for the peasant and one for herself if it came to it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I spent two days at the security contractor's training school at Florida en route to Venezuela. Most of the time I was given instruction in the unlikely event of a "hostile contact" and the defensive actions of the security detail. Basically, my role was not to panic and follow commands, no matter how counter-intuitive they may appear. I was also allocated couple of hours climatization and practice on the weapon I was to be issued with, which as far as I can vaguely recall, was a Heckler & Koch USP compact which had a factory-fitted .357 SIG conversion.

Guest Bernard Fuck
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I spent two days at the security contractor's training school at Florida en route to Venezuela. Most of the time I was given instruction in the unlikely event of a "hostile contact" and the defensive actions of the security detail. Basically, my role was not to panic and follow commands, no matter how counter-intuitive they may appear. I was also allocated couple of hours climatization and practice on the weapon I was to be issued with, which as far as I can vaguely recall, was a Heckler & Koch USP compact which had a factory-fitted .357 SIG conversion.

Oooooooooh, golly gosh, a real femme fatale.

Show us yer snatch again Bond girl.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its always best to follow instructions..whilst not an endangered species.. officers of multinationals and more so female ones are quite valuable quarry but only if still breathing...you'd have been safer dumping the pistola immediately and goin quietly if doins started transpiring

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on Bernie Bollocks- don't give the witch ideas or this'll be what we get in the cooler

Untitled | Military women, Military girl, Warrior woman

On the contrary, military hardware and toys are so passé. These days I rely on a much lighter and versatile weapon,

43ddccf8bcb99599d8ac8bf8c3537e43.jpg

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That makes sense. It has rounded lugs on the breech lock and slide release to prevent jamming caused by dust or sand contamination. Was it a dusty shithole that you visited?

42 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its always best to follow instructions..whilst not an endangered species.. officers of multinationals and more so female ones are quite valuable quarry but only if still breathing...you'd have been safer dumping the pistola immediately and goin quietly if doins started transpiring

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

This is pretty much what was explained to me. Venezuela had and still has a vibrant kidnapping reputation, however its essentially a cottage industry perpetrated by amateurs, most of whom would never resort to criminality in normal economic times. It was made clear that I was "the package" and would be worthless dead or even wounded for fear of bleeding out. Having a visible well-armed security detail was considered deterrent enough but there is no accounting for desperation. I was instructed never to draw my weapon, which was concealed, unless I was separated from my detail and under threat.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is pretty much what was explained to me. Venezuela had and still has a vibrant kidnapping reputation, however its essentially a cottage industry perpetrated by amateurs, most of whom would never resort to criminality in normal economic times. It was made clear that I was "the package" and would be worthless dead or even wounded for fear of bleeding out. Having a visible well-armed security detail was considered deterrent enough but there is no accounting for desperation. I was instructed never to draw my weapon, which was concealed, unless I was separated from my detail and under threat.

Sound advice... Comrade Wolfie, has hardly (if at all) revealed his without having to pay.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That makes sense. It has rounded lugs on the breech lock and slide release to prevent jamming caused by dust or sand contamination. Was it a dusty shithole that you visited?

Flew directly to Maracaibo, which is the country's second city and where all the oil multinationals were based. Always very hot, humid and dusty in the absence of municipal cleansing.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Flew directly to Maracaibo, which is the country's second city and where all the oil multinationals were based. Always very hot, humid and dusty in the absence of municipal cleansing.

It was dust that screwed the American GIs in Vietnam. The early incarnation of the Armalite derived M16 hadn't been properly destruction tested and suffered badly with contamination stoppages. The Vietnamese had Kalashnikovs, which could be immersed in wet cement and pretty much guaranteed to operate afterwards.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was dust that screwed the American GIs in Vietnam. The early incarnation of the Armalite derived M16 hadn't been properly destruction tested and suffered badly with contamination stoppages. The Vietnamese had Kalashnikovs, which could be immersed in wet cement and pretty much guaranteed to operate afterwards.

I wouldn't swear on it but I think all weapons carried by the team were H&K. 

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wouldn't swear on it but I think all weapons carried by the team were H&K. 

Surprising. A friend of mine operates a private security firm and supplies armed teams of ex Paras and the like to shipping companies that operate off the Somali coast and other hotspots. Most of them opt for a Glock or SIG P226 as a sidearm. The H&K MP5 would be a good choice for a medium range contact weapon though.

53 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Id hazard a guess that on that particular day the security detail were in the protection business..most other days they're bundling hapless yanks n other gringos into nondescript vans with a copy of the Venezuelan daily mail as proof of life

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

31 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id hazard a guess that on that particular day the security detail were in the protection business..most other days they're bundling hapless yanks n other gringos into nondescript vans with a copy of the Venezuelan daily mail as proof of life

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The security detail was a Spanish-owned outfit who operated exclusively in south and central America. They were contracted by a risk management consultancy who in turn were contracted by London brokers who arranged kidnap insurance on behalf of various Lloyds syndicates - a lot of people with fingers in the pie.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wow! That’s some vague recollection there. Imagine if you were able to remember some more technical details, or better still, if any of it had really happened.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wow! That’s some vague recollection there. Imagine if you were able to remember some more technical details, or better still, if any of it had really happened.

Although I've enjoyed discussing firearms with her today, I also was astonished that a vague recollection detailed the inclusion of a SIG .357 bottleneck conversion. 

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Doesn't matter what you say, KB, she's sticking to her guns.

You should know by now that she's a trouble shooter, and has always been up for a bang.   

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Although I've enjoyed discussing firearms with her today, I also was astonished that a vague recollection detailed the inclusion of a SIG .357 bottleneck conversion. 

Her capacity for bullshit is the most astounding thing I’ve ever encountered, closely followed by her deluded belief that any cunt would believe a single word of her fantastic tales to be true. She’s good at what she does. I have to give her that. I guess if you’re going to lie then make them so outrageous that some daft cunt might just think......Nahhh nobody would make shit like that up. The whole Venezuela tale is about as far fetched as a bucket of shit from China.