CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The VE Day Commemorations

Penny Farthing

On 12/05/2020 at 18:43, Mrs Roops said:

The exact details escape me (see above) but I'll drop a line to a contact whose credentials I trust...

...so my contact came back to me - apparently the .357 SIG is where the standard fit barrel is replaced with a smaller calibre barrel to facilitate the .357 SIG ammunition which is meant to improve the weapon's accuracy. The converted H&K USP Compact is the standard sidearm issue for the Spanish Military and Guardia Civil.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

...so my contact came back to me - apparently the .357 SIG is where the standard fit barrel is replaced with a smaller calibre barrel to facilitate the .357 SIG ammunition which is meant to improve the weapon's accuracy. The converted H&K USP Compact is the standard sidearm issue for the Spanish Military and Guardia Civil.

Yes I know. I've had one apart. Just ask me in future. It's quicker.

My personal preference is the Browning Hi-Power. JB was a fucking genius. Simple, logical design that's never been improved upon.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The roopinator...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What does she know about spud-guns, eh? I'd wager you'd win a duel with a loaded Maris Piper MKII in yer holster, Panz. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The McCain model 14. Favoured by mick's due to availability of ammunition.

"Quick Shane McCain" was a legend, Eric. He could peel, chip & mash you to fuck. Some say it was due to his eyes.  

30 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

As far as im aware its all at the the bottom of the north sea ..hopefully borizz has forgotten about his rash promises of a bridge t'ween northern Ireland and Scotland so no seabed surveys needed

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Doesn’t really matter anymore Panz as the EU is a dead man walking at the moment. Even the Krauts are being told to fuck off by other members now. The house of cards is wobbling like a fucking jelly Panz. You lot should get out and we’ll look after you. (As usual)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Doesn’t really matter anymore Panz as the EU is a dead man walking at the moment. Even the Krauts are being told to fuck off by other members now. The house of cards is wobbling like a fucking jelly Panz. You lot should get out and we’ll look after you. (As usual)

Eire’s trade is massively and inextricably tied with the UK.They either leave the EU or disappear into their own peat bogs.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Eire’s trade is massively and inextricably tied with the UK.They either leave the EU or disappear into their own peat bogs.

That's all well an good and will suit them just grand, as they're still as yet to go decimal.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

As opposed to you disappearing into the mens bogs with a dozen Africans. lol.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

As far as im aware its all at the the bottom of the north sea ..hopefully borizz has forgotten about his rash promises of a bridge t'ween northern Ireland and Scotland so no seabed surveys needed

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

He looks very pasty and confused these days, Panzy.  Today he declared war on fat. I suppose we should be grateful  it’s not Iraq again.

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

He looks very pasty and confused these days, Panzy.  Today he declared war on fat. I suppose we should be grateful  it’s not Iraq again.

Panz lost you after pasty. He’s confused over the EUs infighting and he can see us sailing off into the horizon on the HMS BREXIT. His Prime Ministers a raving iron, he doesn’t qualify for furlough as a street urchin and his saxophone is as rusty as Gerry Adams’ decommissioned spud gun. He’s seriously thinking of a career as a Ryan Air trolley dolly. Give him a break WC. It’s not his finest hour.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, I've developed a slightly bizarre attraction to you. Any chance that I might shag the arse off of you?

Sorry Ed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panz lost you after pasty. He’s confused over the EUs infighting and he can see us sailing off into the horizon on the HMS BREXIT. His Prime Ministers a raving iron, he doesn’t qualify for furlough as a street urchin and his saxophone is as rusty as Gerry Adams’ decommissioned spud gun. He’s seriously thinking of a career as a Ryan Air trolley dolly. Give him a break WC. It’s not his finest hour.

Ah now bally baby theres nothing pleases an Irishman more than a good sluggin match..the central powers have gotten fat n lazy..they need remindin that we all chained together like that tony curtis film where hes a racist handcuffed to that black fellah..as for ye lot..yer sailin nowhere..but keep singin n wavin yer flegs boris knows itll help distract y'all from the 41 odd thousand dead so far.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Roops, I've developed a slightly bizarre attraction to you. Any chance that I might shag the arse off of you?

Sorry Ed.

A127, M25, M1, M6, A500, A51, A55, A525 (assuming you get past the North Wales Police checkpoints) should see you in Rhyl on the promenade in about 4 hours where I am sure that a superstud like you will pickup a Mrs R lookalike is less than 10 minutes. If you don't want to try to face off the Taffy Police just go onto the M53 and head for New Brighton where a fiver will get you something other than Fish n Chips.

• Like 1