CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bono - He just had to do it...

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think you are talking about Jason Statham.  

Jet Li was very complimentary about Statham's skill as a martial artist. Praise indeed from the best since Bruce Lee.

Seagal is a joke. Body double for virtually every scene. Statham, Norris, Van Damme have all looked after themselves and still look formidable. Seagal however looks like he spends 10 hours a day sat on his arse in a Japanese restaurant, shovelling it down his neck... because he does. The greasy fat cunt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jet Li was very complimentary about Statham's skill as a martial artist. Praise indeed from the best since Bruce Lee.

Seagal is a joke. Body double for virtually every scene. Statham, Norris, Van Damme have all looked after themselves and still look formidable. Seagal however looks like he spends 10 hours a day sat on his arse in a Japanese restaurant, shovelling it down his neck... because he does. The greasy fat cunt.

A fat cunt he may be, but you don't want to attack a master in Aikido. Don't matter how fat the cunt is.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I read a story once about Seagal getting macho on one set with a stuntman called Gene LaBelle who is a bit of a legend in the MMA community. Seagal bet him that he could get out of one of LaBelle's choke holds without any difficulty. LaBelle took him up on the offer and promptly choked off Seagal's oxygen supply causing him to pass out and shit himself. According to the story, the smell made several people vomit.

Another story which has been confirmed by Sylvester Stallone himself is that during a party at his house, Seagal called Jean Claude Van Damme a fake and said he would knock him out. Van Damme apparently went fucking mental and offered him out in Stallone's back garden. Seagal immediately disappeared to a nightclub but was followed there by Van Damme who by this time was ready to kill him. Seagal once again did a disappearing act. Seagal further made a cunt of himself a few years later by stating that the World Karate Association had no record of Van Damme having fought professionally and winning a European title as part of the Belgian team in 1979. Van Damme then swiftly posted footage of the event on youtube and pointed out to Seagal that his real surname is in fact, Van Varenberg.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I read a story once about Seagal getting macho on one set with a stuntman called Gene LaBelle who is a bit of a legend in the MMA community. Seagal bet him that he could get out of one of LaBelle's choke holds without any difficulty. LaBelle took him up on the offer and promptly choked off Seagal's oxygen supply causing him to pass out and shit himself. According to the story, the smell made several people vomit.

Another story which has been confirmed by Sylvester Stallone himself is that during a party at his house, Seagal called Jean Claude Van Damme a fake and said he would knock him out. Van Damme apparently went fucking mental and offered him out in Stallone's back garden. Seagal immediately disappeared to a nightclub but was followed there by Van Damme who by this time was ready to kill him. Seagal once again did a disappearing act. Seagal further made a cunt of himself a few years later by stating that the World Karate Association had no record of Van Damme having fought professionally and winning a European title as part of the Belgian team in 1979. Van Damme then swiftly posted footage of the event on youtube and pointed out to Seagal that his real surname is in fact, Van Varenberg.

Tell me more.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A friend of mine who has a wang Chung academy in North London used to do a lot of work as a body double for Seagal. He told me that Seagal is the luckiest cunt alive to have had the fame and success he’s had with the little talent he’s got. He said he would do very little of the actual fighting scenes himself. The editing must have took longer than the actual filming itself.

Guest 'eavensabove
On 07/06/2020 at 22:34, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think you are talking about Jason Statham.  

Possibly I think maybe I was perhaps.