CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Maitlis

Trucking Funt

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember years ago in some disco pub in the East End, the cozy twat of a DJ thought it would be a great idea to finish the night with that song. Next thing you heard was  chants of west ham and millwall, then all hell broke loose. 

It ended well for me because I grabbed a bottle of wine before making my escape 

The other song the London fans would sing at Liverpool games was...

"You look through the dustbins for something to eat.

You find a dead cat and you think it's a treat.

In your northern slums"

14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

You low class thieving cunt. In those circumstances a bottle of 18 year old single malt would have been more appropriate.

I'd have to have chambered over the bar for that. Difficult when theres a fucking wild west saloon fight going on. Grabbed the bottle from a table and legged it. 

Guest Monaco Slim
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh no. Another hard case bragging  about their criminality. Nobody is impressed. Nobody cares.

BBC Cuck

Guest Monaco Slim
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh no. Another hard case bragging  about their criminality. Nobody is impressed. Nobody cares.

How does it feel to still buy DVD's in 2020 and pay the TV licence and for Sky TV in an age when all that shit I get for free, cuck faggot

25 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

BBC Cuck

I don't watch anything the BBC churn out nowadays. The forcing of faggotry and gender and race politics is at a level difficult to actually believe until you see it.

A few months ago, they began advertising a two part adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula. A great story that I've loved since I read the book as a kid. Dracula was shown as blatantly gay, even referring to Jonathon Harker as 'his wife'. Van Helsing is a woman, all male characters are either spineless weaklings or nasty cunts... and to top it all, half the nuns in a nineteenth century Hungarian convent, are fucking black! 

Another BBC production of recent times, dramatising the events of the Battle Of Hastings, showed half of the 11th century English noblemen to be black. Utterly fucking ridiculous blackwashing of history. Cunts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't watch anything the BBC churn out nowadays. The forcing of faggotry and gender and race politics is at a level difficult to actually believe until you see it.

A few months ago, they began advertising a two part adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula. A great story that I've loved since I read the book as a kid. Dracula was shown as blatantly gay, even referring to Jonathon Harker as 'his wife'. Van Helsing is a woman, all male characters are either spineless weaklings or nasty cunts... and to top it all, half the nuns in a nineteenth century Hungarian convent, are fucking black! 

Another BBC production of recent times, dramatising the events of the Battle Of Hastings, showed half of the 11th century English noblemen to be black. Utterly fucking ridiculous blackwashing of history. Cunts.

I notice nobody's had a dig at all those hundreds of cunts who've decided to stand shoulder to shoulder in London and Manchester in the Black Lives Matter protest. So black lives matter; fair enough I agree however, if this covid is as racist as many say it is, aren't the black people who are protest at risk? 

Just saying..

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I notice nobody's had a dig at all those hundreds of cunts who've decided to stand shoulder to shoulder in London and Manchester in the Black Lives Matter protest. So black lives matter; fair enough I agree however, if this covid is as racist as many say it is, aren't the black people who are protest at risk? 

Just saying..

Why isn't it "All Lives Matter"? I'm fucking sick of these black cunts, aggressively demanding to be 'more special' and prioritised above everyone else.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd have to have chambered over the bar for that. Difficult when theres a fucking wild west saloon fight going on. Grabbed the bottle from a table and legged it. 

With all that commotion going on you could have used the wine bottle on the landlord and fucked off with his takings. You amateur! 🤣

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why isn't it "All Lives Matter"? I'm fucking sick of these black cunts, aggressively demanding to be 'more special' and prioritised above everyone else.

I detect the stinking aroma of Ken Livingstone's favourite darkie Lee Jasper. That cunt is the black Abu Hamza. He got away with embezzling 500000 quid from the GLA and appears to have a free pass to incite racial hatred against white people.

• Like 1

Guest Monaco Slim
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

BBC is complete trash, I'm glad to have never paid those fuckers a penny throughout my life. Everythings about turning historical white male characters in to blacks or women.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I completely agree. If estimates are correct, the BBC have wasted £50 million producing World on Fire which is among the most disgraceful revisionist PC bollocks I've ever seen. To rub it in, they're making a second series! The sooner Boris abolishes the licence fee and makes these lefty cunts work for a living, the better.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I completely agree. If estimates are correct, the BBC have wasted £50 million producing World on Fire which is among the most disgraceful revisionist PC bollocks I've ever seen. To rub it in, they're making a second series! The sooner Boris abolishes the licence fee and makes these lefty cunts work for a living, the better.

If they burned Afua Hirsch live on telly. I'd fucking watch that! Ugly racist bitch with a head like a kicked in shit tin. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

BBC is complete trash, I'm glad to have never paid those fuckers a penny throughout my life. Everythings about turning historical white male characters in to blacks or women.

Lord Reith would be turning in his grave. He was one tough cunt. Shot through the face during WW1 and was more concerned with not getting blood on his tunic

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There is no one standing in front or behind me Judge.

Exactly. You are looking at, and describing, yourself. To be fair you don’t usually “trawl” the internet but just go straight to the BBC website. But then laziness and stupidity are often interlinked. Not to mention a total absence of self awareness. 😀

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Exactly. You are looking at, and describing, yourself. To be fair you don’t usually “trawl” the internet but just go straight to the BBC website. But then laziness and stupidity are often interlinked. Not to mention a total absence of self awareness. 😀

Where am I .. who are you .. who am I?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dunno about 'more special'

From what I knw of the situation, it's just they dont want Dibble (USA) doing a knee-drop on their necks, just for walking on the cracks in the pavement.

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

I dunno about 'more special'

From what I knw of the situation, it's just they dont want Dibble (USA) doing a knee-drop on their necks, just for walking on the cracks in the pavement.

Fair enough. But if they're so concerned with the preservation of 'black lives', why do they stand by while their young men are stabbing and shooting each other into the morgue at a rate the combined law enforcement agencies of the USA couldn't hope to keep up with. 

We have a similar scenario in our cities. Civil rights cunts are continually criticising the police for not doing enough to tackle knife crime... yet at the same time, scream blue murder if young black men are stopped and searched. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fair enough. But if they're so concerned with the preservation of 'black lives', why do they stand by while their young men are stabbing and shooting each other into the morgue at a rate the combined law enforcement agencies of the USA couldn't hope to keep up with. 

We have a similar scenario in our cities. Civil rights cunts are continually criticising the police for not doing enough to tackle knife crime... yet at the same time, scream blue murder if young black men are stopped and searched. 

I dunno - it's priobably about 'the way you feel and stuff'......that's usually the answer these days........don't come to me for an answer on that one

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Leonard Cohen. Pretentious cunt. Ever read his poetry? Pile of shit.

he's a ghastly earwig type who makes Serge Gainsbourg, sorry.. Lucien Ginsburg, look like a degenerate, conk-faced molester. I'd rather lick Hilary Mantel's womb rot than read Cohen's 'poetry' 

😋

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

he's a ghastly earwig type who makes Serge Gainsbourg, sorry.. Lucien Ginsburg, look like a degenerate, conk-faced molester. I'd rather lick Hilary Mantel's womb rot than read Cohen's 'poetry' 

😋

It's shit. It doesn't even rhyme. The only cunt who could get away with that was crap sailor Percy Shelley. 

That Byron cunt can fuck off too. Swanning around Europe in a big shirt, dragging his club-foot behind him and bumming his 14 year old Greek houseboy. And of course, telling everyone he was a war hero, having not won a single battle against some scruffy kebab wallahs. The big poof.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's shit. It doesn't even rhyme. The only cunt who could get away with that was crap sailor Percy Shelley. 

That Byron cunt can fuck off too. Swanning around Europe in a big shirt, dragging his club-foot behind him and bumming his 14 year old Greek houseboy. And of course, telling everyone he was a war hero, having not won a single battle against some scruffy kebab wallahs. The big poof.

You also forgot to mention giving his half sister a portion.

Didnt he swim the Hellespont Strait (or whatever that stretch of water is in Istanbul)? 

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You also forgot to mention giving his half sister a portion.

Didnt he swim the Hellespont Strait (or whatever that stretch of water is in Istanbul)? 

Might have. But might also have made it up because he was full of shit. And his spazzy foot would have made him go round in circles anyway.