CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Maitlis

Trucking Funt

Why this cunt still has a job is beyond me.

Section 5 of OFCOM news media broadcasting guidelines:

5.1    News, in whatever form, must be reported with due accuracy and presented with due impartiality.

Section 4 of BBC editorial guidelines:

The BBC Agreement forbids our output from expressing the opinion of the BBC on current affairs or matters of public policy, other than broadcasting or the provision of online services. The external activities of staff, presenters and others who contribute to our output can also affect the BBC’s reputation for impartiality.

Maitlis has worked at the BBC for 15 years including a stint as acting political editor of Newsnight, yet seems to think it's a platform for presenting her political views as being overwhelming public opinion. Incidentally, Guido Fawkes has gone through her entire twatter feed and found that 96.8% of her retweets are critical of the Tories.

Sack the ugly leather faced cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Why this cunt still has a job is beyond me.

Section 5 of OFCOM news media broadcasting guidelines:

5.1    News, in whatever form, must be reported with due accuracy and presented with due impartiality.

Section 4 of BBC editorial guidelines:

The BBC Agreement forbids our output from expressing the opinion of the BBC on current affairs or matters of public policy, other than broadcasting or the provision of online services. The external activities of staff, presenters and others who contribute to our output can also affect the BBC’s reputation for impartiality.

Maitlis has worked at the BBC for 15 years including a stint as acting political editor of Newsnight, yet seems to think it's a platform for presenting her political views as being overwhelming public opinion. Incidentally, Guido Fawkes has gone through her entire twatter feed and found that 96.8% of her retweets are critical of the Tories.

Sack the ugly leather faced cunt.

The Brussels Bullshitting Cunteration have become so used to freely spouting their anti Tory, anti Brexit, anti Trump bile that this fucking Maitliss creature seems to think it’s her job to give her vitriolic opinion prior to every story she presents. The lizard faced slag was in America recently (working lol) and her nightly report invariably started with a couple of minutes abuse and condemnation of President Trump, (following the CNN fake news narrative), followed by interviews with a couple of anti Trump guests. The kettle faced cunt gets paid over 250,000 nicker a year and IMO should be sacked and sentenced to execution. Or at least have the skin thrashed off her back in public. Perhaps if she were lashed to a park bench in Hackney with her manky drawers round her fat ankles she might by the following morning, have a different, and less liberal attitude, and be more inclined to shut the fuck up. After all it’s hard to spout shit with a huge black cock in your gob. Ask Punkers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Brussels Bullshitting Cunteration have become so used to freely spouting their anti Tory, anti Brexit, anti Trump bile that this fucking Maitliss creature seems to think it’s her job to give her vitriolic opinion prior to every story she presents. The lizard faced slag was in America recently (working lol) and her nightly report invariably started with a couple of minutes abuse and condemnation of President Trump, (following the CNN fake news narrative), followed by interviews with a couple of anti Trump guests. The kettle faced cunt gets paid over 250,000 nicker a year and IMO should be sacked and sentenced to execution. Or at least have the skin thrashed off her back in public. Perhaps if she were lashed to a park bench in Hackney with her manky drawers round her fat ankles she might by the following morning, have a different, and less liberal attitude, and be more inclined to shut the fuck up. After all it’s hard to spout shit with a huge black cock in your gob. Ask Punkers.

She's got plenty of form for this shit. Back in September, the BBC upheld another complaint against her for a Newsnight interview she did with Rod Liddle when she called him a racist citing a factual piece he did on suicide bombers as her "evidence". Maitlis fancies herself as Britain's answer to fanatical Trump hater Rachel Maddow and thinks the entire BBC charter doesn't apply to her because she's a wamyn like that fucking dunce Naga Munchetty who still gets 200k a year despite repeated car crash interviews, my personal favourite being the one when David Attenborough made her look an absolute cunt.

A public flogging for Maitlis is well overdue but I can't say there would be many takers for her crusty old minge and saggy tits. I might let the dog have a go on her though.

W2 EMILY MAITLIS #52 cleavage 12x8inch approx A4 glossy photo ...

21 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Apparently her £300,000 salary is justified on the grounds that if she were paid any less, a rival broadcaster would snap her up in no time.

Seems like a good opportunity to put that theory to the test.

The BBC have the fucking cheek to call the likes of her, Lineker and Gayham Norton ......TALENT.

Stupid fucking cunts.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Am I right in assuming that you are one of those on total lockdown and have nothing else to do other than to trawl the internet for this sort of shit .

Look in the mirror and they look right back at you.

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

These people only have jobs because you still pay your TV licence.

Oh no. Another hard case bragging  about their criminality. Nobody is impressed. Nobody cares.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Apparently her £300,000 salary is justified on the grounds that if she were paid any less, a rival broadcaster would snap her up in no time.

Seems like a good opportunity to put that theory to the test.

Excellent point Jiggly. We often hear this same argument with rich 'captains of industry', where they will immediately go and live in another country if asked to pay a bit more tax. The fact is they won't because it's nice here

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Excellent point Jiggly. We often hear this same argument with rich 'captains of industry', where they will immediately go and live in another country if asked to pay a bit more tax. The fact is they won't because it's nice here

I've often thought your latter point was true.

Sure, quit the UK and  you may have to pay a bit lesstax

Then again you wouldn't have easy access to Glyndebourne / Royal Ascot / Glastonbury / Premier League Football / Keg Bitter / Anal-happy Whores (delete as appropriate)

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Then again you wouldn't have easy access to Glyndebourne / Royal Ascot / Glastonbury / Premier League Football / Keg Bitter / Anal-happy Whores (delete as appropriate)

Or Sidmouth and Talacre.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

yes and it's rare for our police to tap dance on your neck, singing Hallelujah 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Or Sidmouth and Talacre.

you really do bang the drum for Talacre don't you? I've been there and you can actually smell Liverpool. I'd rather have been a binman at Belsen, just after a three month strike of council workers

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"🎵You'll never get a job. Sign on, sign on, with hope in your hearts...

I remember years ago in some disco pub in the East End, the cozy twat of a DJ thought it would be a great idea to finish the night with that song. Next thing you heard was  chants of west ham and millwall, then all hell broke loose. 

It ended well for me because I grabbed a bottle of wine before making my escape 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember years ago in some disco pub in the East End, the cozy twat of a DJ thought it would be a great idea to finish the night with that song. Next thing you heard was  chants of west ham and millwall, then all hell broke loose. 

It ended well for me because I grabbed a bottle of wine before making my escape 

You low class thieving cunt. In those circumstances a bottle of 18 year old single malt would have been more appropriate.

• Like 1