CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Garden karaoke cunts

Eric Cuntman

40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

100 times when white cunts in their 40s play it.

Have you ever seen a white middle class woman in her 50s (no not me) dancing like a black person to reggae? It's a fucking scream. 

These middle class white women who do this always seem to look like that jewish woman in birds of a feather.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

100 times when white cunts in their 40s play it.

Have you ever seen a white middle class woman in her 50s (no not me) dancing like a black person to reggae? It's a fucking scream. 

I'm afraid I have indeed observed such a debacle. The woman in question is usually pissed and pulling stupid fucking faces whilst copying the creepy 'bogle' dance that Ainsley Harriett does just before he starts perving over a female contestant on 'Ready Steady Burn'.

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm afraid I have indeed observed such a debacle. The woman in question is usually pissed and pulling stupid fucking faces whilst copying the creepy 'bogle' dance that Ainsley Harriett does just before he starts perving over a female contestant on 'Ready Steady Burn'.

Saying that, just got back from walking the dogs: bumped into a beardy cunt in his 30s on a bike, with a ghetto blaster strapped to his back pumping out loud "fuck off" reggae. Silly cunt was wearing red, green and gold sweat bands. This was after passing 3 white yoofs all talking in that bastardised Jamaican/english dialect "innit dough? Nah wot Eyes mean likhe? Det dare bruv. I wish I woz blek!" 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Saying that, just got back from walking the dogs: bumped into a beardy cunt in his 30s on a bike, with a ghetto blaster strapped to his back pumping out loud "fuck off" reggae. Silly cunt was wearing red, green and gold sweat bands. This was after passing 3 white yoofs all talking in that bastardised Jamaican/english dialect "innit dough? Nah wot Eyes mean likhe? Det dare bruv. I wish I woz blek!" 

Unfortunately, London is overrun with these low self esteem cunts. They think that by pretending to be black they will gain some sort of herd immunity from being robbed or stabbed by the third world savages that now have the capital firmly within their grip. Whenever I visit these days, I have to resist the urge to lower the car window and play Enoch Powell's rivers of blood speech at full blast in an attempt to shame these fucking cretins into gaining some self respect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Unfortunately, London is overrun with these low self esteem cunts. They think that by pretending to be black they will some sort of herd immunity from being robbed or stabbed by the third world savages that now have the capital firmly within their grip. Whenever I visit these days, I have to resist the urge to lower the car window and play Enoch Powell's rivers of blood speech at full blast in an attempt to shame these fucking cretins into gaining some self respect.

I'm moving down to the sticks in the next few months.

14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I sold up and did it a few years back. Best decision I've ever made.

Mind you, the last few weeks it's been like that down my way. So fucking quiet. Apart from Thursday's at 8 when all the clappy, pot hitting, drum banging, chanting, car hooter blasting cunts come out for a spot of virtue signalling. 

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Mind you, the last few weeks it's been like that down my way. So fucking quiet. Apart from Thursday's at 8 when all the clappy, pot hitting, drum banging, chanting, car hooter blasting cunts come out for a spot of virtue signalling. 

Give it another month and the Zulus will have a full scale riot to make up for lost time.

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why us? Because we're 'ere lad. No one else. Just us!

I can't envisage for one second you could ever sound like Colour sergeant Bourne. I'd imagine the only thing you've got in common with anyone from that film is a minge with a striking resemblance to Chief Cetshwayo's Afro mop.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can't envisage for one second you could ever sound like Colour sergeant Bourne. I'd imagine the only thing you've got in common with anyone from that film is a minge with a striking resemblance to Chief Cetshwayo's Afro mop.

At long last, a glittering turd of a post, and set apart from the shite generally emitting from the 'Barry Norman Was A Boring Cunt Society'

Fuck off. 

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You brighten up this place Wolfie. If only you're here more often.

Guest judgetwi
On 01/06/2020 at 22:30, Trucking Funt said:

That's Brixton for you!

It must be a while since you’ve been in Brixton. It’s being gentrified as I speak......full of Jontys and Camillas who’s Daddy is a big noise at the BBC and pays one’s credit card at the end of the month......such a sweetie! 

The tension has been building up for years now. I can’t wait for it to explode. I can just see Jonty running for his life, tripping over his man bag, and begging for the racist, fascist, Nazi coppers to come and save him. 😁

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It must be a while since you’ve been in Brixton. It’s being gentrified as I speak......full of Jontys and Camillas who’s Daddy is a big noise at the BBC and pays one’s credit card at the end of the month......such a sweetie! 

The tension has been building up for years now. I can’t wait for it to explode. I can just see Jonty running for his life, tripping over his man bag, and begging for the racist, fascist, Nazi coppers to come and save him. 😁

"I love Brixton and its diversity" says Malcolm as he and Tabitha and their kiddies Hudson and Cosmo are off to the sunday  Brixton Farmers market in Brockwell Park to spend 20 sovs on a bag of Organic tomatoes and butternut squash. 

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"I love Brixton and its diversity" says Malcolm as he and Tabitha and their kiddies Hudson and Cosmo are off to the sunday  Brixton Farmers market in Brockwell Park to spend 20 sovs on a bag of Organic tomatoes and butternut squash. 

So does Tabitha, she's getting regularly ploughed by big black Samson from across the road when Malcolm is at his yoga class.