CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Garden karaoke cunts

Eric Cuntman

On the opposite side of the road. About 150 yards down, lives a pair of middle aged cunts who for the past few weeks have been setting up a heavily amplified karaoke machine in their fucking garden every Sunday.

It begins around lunchtime and continues until at least 8pm. 7 fucking hours of 'Elvis, The Vegas Years'. These people are late 40s-early 50s. The bloke concerned does all the little Elvissy quavery bits and 'uh-huh' bits. This is teenage shit, cunts desperate to get their 'big personalities' out there by broadcasting their cultural tastes to every cunt within a half mile radius. 

I'm considering bricking their cunting windows in the early hours.. although I'd prefer it if the cunt followed the example of his idol and spent all his time eating deep fried cheese & bacon sandwiches, settled down for a dump and had a massive coronary. Leaving his last piece of 'Kingly' evidence floating in the pan behind his bloated, purple faced corpse. Wanker.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the opposite side of the road. About 150 yards down, lives a pair of middle aged cunts who for the past few weeks have been setting up a heavily amplified karaoke machine in their fucking garden every Sunday.

It begins around lunchtime and continues until at least 8pm. 7 fucking hours of 'Elvis, The Vegas Years'. These people are late 40s-early 50s. The bloke concerned does all the little Elvissy quavery bits and 'uh-huh' bits. This is teenage shit, cunts desperate to get their 'big personalities' out there by broadcasting their cultural tastes to every cunt within a half mile radius. 

I'm considering bricking their cunting windows in the early hours.. although I'd prefer it if the cunt followed the example of his idol and spent all his time eating deep fried cheese & bacon sandwiches, settled down for a dump and had a massive coronary. Leaving his last piece of 'Kingly' evidence floating in the pan behind his bloated, purple faced corpse. Wanker.

Elvis fans tend to be chavs Eric, cut him...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

Put on a medley of Gary Glitters Smash Hits with the amp turned up to 11 .. that'll learn 'em.

7 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

Like the guy above said, just have rock n roll part 2 blaring even louder than their shit.

I was thinking of 'No Remorse' by Motörhead... but Gary Glitter is an excellent idea.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sick to death of seeing things like this. 

9 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Aka The Massed Ranks of the Sanctimonious Fucks ... bound to be  more than a couple  of Gabriella's, Toby's and Hugo's in  there.

Without doubt. All of whom have at least 2 children with surnames as first names. 

'Have you seen Farquhar darling? Yes bunnykins, he's outside playing with Anderson and Beckett. Super darling! Be a love and bring another bottle of '97 Rioja from the cellar.'

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Knock up signs saying "Noncefest 2020", "Justice For Paedophiles" etc and stick it to their walls/fences. Then go grab some popcorn.

Remember Richard Blackwood and Phil Collins getting pranked by 'Brass Eye' and telling the viewers that paedophiles can control kids minds by making a narcotic gas come out of their computer keyboard. They were told it was for a campaign called 'Nonce-Sense'.

Celebs really are significantly more fucking stupid than the average cunt.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Without doubt. All of whom have at least 2 children with surnames as first names. 

'Have you seen Farquhar darling? Yes bunnykins, he's outside playing with Anderson and Beckett. Super darling! Be a love and bring another bottle of '97 Rioja from the cellar.'

They always vote labour because they stand up for the working classes. Fucking guilt complex cunts. 

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Uuh huuh !!!!!

19 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not saying I envy your situation, but it could be worse. They could be playing all that thump thump music or angry rap that makes an awful din. It is 10 times as bad when white cunts play it.

100 times when white cunts in their 40s play it.

Have you ever seen a white middle class woman in her 50s (no not me) dancing like a black person to reggae? It's a fucking scream.