CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Surely no-one eats a beefburger with cheese and fried egg? For breakfrast ffs?

I quite like Macdonald's though, there's no pretension about it. They've reduced eating to the same level as any other bodily function, it's like having a shit: In, eat, wipe, out and carry on with the day. As an added advantage, the solid lump of stuff stays in the stomach for hours and prevents hunger for several hours.

Maccy D is alright. I'd much rather a cheese quarter pounder than the pretentious, blood dripping shit that cunts like Ramsay serve up. Plus you can get decent coffee for a third of what they charge in Starbollocks. Greggs are good for that too. And Starbucks is full of thick as shit, SJW snowflake cuntmonkeys.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maccy D is alright. I'd much rather a cheese quarter pounder than the pretentious, blood dripping shit that cunts like Ramsay serve up. Plus you can get decent coffee for a third of what they charge in Starbollocks. Greggs are good for that too. And Starbucks is full of thick as shit, SJW snowflake cuntmonkeys.

The one and only time I went to Starfucks, I had problems ordering a medium white coffee. I didn't realise I had to  have a working knowledge of Italian. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The one and only time I went to Starfucks, I had problems ordering a medium white coffee. I didn't realise I had to  have a working knowledge of Italian. 

They don't understand plain English. Coffee, hot water, sugar, milk. It's not rocket science. Even the shit cafeterias in Asda etc' have gone poncy. The last time I went in the Asda one, I asked for a bacon roll. The toothless dragon serving asked: "do you want it buttered?"... since when did that become a question? Of course I want it fucking buttered you cunt. 

Too many middle class airheads with gym membership, picking through their own shit and checking it for fibre. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They don't understand plain English. Coffee, hot water, sugar, milk. It's not rocket science. Even the shit cafeterias in Asda etc' have gone poncy. The last time I went in the Asda one, I asked for a bacon roll. The toothless dragon serving asked: "do you want it buttered?"... since when did that become a question? Of course I want it fucking buttered you cunt. 

Too many middle class airheads with gym membership, picking through their own shit and checking it for fibre. 

Bacon and fried egg sarnie (my saturday brekkie). I ordered one in Sainsbury's. "Er.... sorry we dont do that". I pointed out that they do bacon, they do fried egg for their "Full English" and they do bread. So why can't they get two slices of bread, slap a couple of rashers and a fried egg in and Bob's your uncle. "Er...sorry we dont don't do that".🙄

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's a video on a certain place with a voice over describing the delights of a certain city/town. Telly Savalas was roped into doing one for Birmingham and some other shitholes back in the 70s. I'm sure they're on youtube. 

That tourism video has been featured on a few 'amusing clip' shows. 

The closing shot of a bleak, polluted concrete wasteland, and Telly Savalas' voice...

'Bir-ming-ham, my kinda town'

30 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I expect you enjoy musical theatre.

I hate musicals. Went to see Blood Brothers a few years ago with a friend who was desperate to see it. Some cunt gets shot and as he's trying to keep his spleen from seeping out of his abdomen he starts fucking singing. Load of old bollocks. 

Hoagy Carmichael was a cunt 

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Touched a nerve there then. Are you a friend of Dorothy's?

Listen HoC. I've never had a problem with you, but if you can't take an inoffensive reference to 'The Wurzels', without getting your farmers smock in a twist... I suggest you mop your prominent brow, load up the cider press, and take it out on the Braeburns.

Delicate fucking jug-eared tractor monkey.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Listen HoC. I've never had a problem with you, but if you can't take an inoffensive reference to 'The Wurzels', without getting your farmers smock in a twist... I suggest you mop your prominent brow, load up the cider press, and take it out on the Braeburns.

Delicate fucking jug-eared tractor monkey.

Blimey! Have you been on the Babycham?

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. But I'm curious. Why so offended by a light-hearted reference to The Wurzels? 

The Wurzels were all ex Waffen SS, Das Reich I think. Anyone who can shoot up a whole French town (in a non gay sense), is alright with me.

🐭

12 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Merely making fun of your urban sensibiities. Why so touchy about musicals? I thought you liked opera; there's nothing wrong with that. It's quite acceptable these days, apparently.

The kind of bog standard, entry level poof references I'd expect from @erroreptile404. Disappointing. Even that XYY cunt made a better job of it.