CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I've just seen this ad on TV and I don't know what stopped me from putting my foot through the fucking screen. The people's reaction, especially the black guy dancing, shows me what a depressing fucking world we are in. What with the plethora of adverts with cunts wearing surgical masks acting like happy clappy sheep, I can see what the Cuntman means by society being controlled. 

I fucking despair. I really do. 

• Like 2

An alien civilisation analysing the demographics based solely on the adverts that are currently beaming into space would assume that the population of the UK is approximately 60% black, 35% ginger, and 5% Muslim. Evidence for Asiatics and Jews is virtually non-existent, though, so not all bad.

Oh, and it's at least 50% gay into the bargain.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How can u edit a title?

Just click "Edit" like any other post, change the title in the box at the top, and then click "Edit Topic" to save it. 

ETA: I've never tried it from a phone or a tablet, but that's how it works from my laptop.

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

An alien civilisation analysing the demographics based solely on the adverts that are currently beaming into space would assume that the population of the UK is approximately 60% black, 35% ginger, and 5% Muslim. Evidence for Asiatics and Jews is virtually non-existent, though, so not all bad.

The cunt who does that dance while bringing the bag into the kitchen really blew my BP through the roof. 

I can imagine the McDonald's marketing team, carefully editing and structuring the advert's order of ethnicity, so as to offend the least amount of non-whites: 'Yes, I agree 0:14 is an ideal place to bring in the face of a happy Chinese girl, followed by the content expression of an oriental woman sitting in a white van, which strengthens our non-sexist vision while helping weaken animosity towards China'.

A load of festering bollocks from a ruthless corporation that's more about enforcing a political agenda than the actual product.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can just imagine the McDonald's marketing team, carefully structuring the advert's order of ethnicity, so as to offend the least amount of non-whites: 'Yes, I agree 0:14 is an ideal place to bring in the face of a happy Chinese girl, followed by the content expression of an oriental woman sitting in a white van, which strengthens our non-sexist vision while helping weaken animosity towards China'.

What a load of festering bollocks.

Oriental is racist, apparently. I was told this when describing a chinky looking woman. "You have to say Asian". I was told by this white woman.  When I told her that Asian usually means to me Pakistani, Indian, etc she said I should use the term "South East Asian". Too fucking long. 

What I dion't understand is: who are these things aimed at? Who the fuck is going to be covinced to buy a hamburger after watching this?  Who's going to watch more vapid ITV shit when told that it's "fully loaded" by a sqeaky bint who talks like she's got a mouthful of marbles? And, FFS, why the endless puffs for fucking cruises?

12 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

What I dion't understand is: who are these things aimed at? Who the fuck is going to be covinced to buy a hamburger after watching this?  Who's going to watch more vapid ITV shit when told that it's "fully loaded" by a sqeaky bint who talks like she's got a mouthful of marbles? And, FFS, why the endless puffs for fucking cruises?

There will be plenty of simple minded souls sitting in their bungalows supping away at a bottle of White Lightening awaiting delivery of Maccy D stuff from Deliveroo.

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Then straight to the off-license over the road to wash it down with half a dozen cans of Kestrel Super eh drew?

Its been a while...

Actually I've moved onto strong Belgian lagers like Duvel until we fully Brexit and the prices sky rocket. And, my prostate must be the size of a Lard Lad doughnut as I can only dream of my bladder accommodating half a dozen cans.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
Don't take the piss

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Actually I've moved onto strong Belgian lagers like Duvel until we fully Brexit and the prices sky rocket. And, my prostate must be the size of a Lard Lad doughnut as I can only dream of my bladder accommodating half a dozen cans.

Duvel is lightweight in the world of Belgian grog. Some of those Abbey brews are 11%. 

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

They don't sell Rochefort 10 in bottles in any of the supermarkets near me, I have to go to the Belgian Monk in Norwich if I fancy that.

Beers of Europe is where I go to when I order some for my dad. A box of 10 costs about 30 sovs. 

When I went to Brussels a few years back I got hooked on Charles Quint beer.. I think its about 7% but absolutely delish.

• Like 1

The dirty fucking bat eating slope at 0.16 was dipping her chips in what looked like a fucking strawberry milkshake,fucking yellow savage!.Can't we send a ship load of whatever Beirut had to each and every fucking inch of chinky land coastline?.I fucking hate those cunts more than mincing fucking gays and believe me thats a whole fucking shitload of hate.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Different in Ghillie Jock land. 98% are gingers. Usually resembling Russ Abbotts 'Jimmy'. 

The best Scottish ginger was that one who kicked the fuck out of Ewan McGregor in 'Shallow Grave'.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Different in Ghillie Jock land. 98% are gingers. Usually resembling Russ Abbotts 'Jimmy'. 

The best Scottish ginger was that one who kicked the fuck out of Ewan McGregor in 'Shallow Grave'.

That was ewan mcgregors best film by far, then a life less ordinary. Still doesn't compensate for all the star wars shite later though 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’ve noticed that in the last couple of months (since George fucking Floyd invited himself into everyones lives) almost all TV ads which include a romantically involved couple buying a sofa or cooking a meal or walking a dog or whatever, are a black woman and  a white man or vice versa. I’m wondering if I should tell my missus to fuck off and invite the pretty mixed race bird up the road out, for a cut price ‘eat out to help out’ meal, and then back to mine for a ‘fuck the virus’ filth up session.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve noticed that in the last couple of months (since George fucking Floyd invited himself into everyones lives) almost all TV ads which include a romantically involved couple buying a sofa or cooking a meal or walking a dog or whatever, are a black woman and  a white man or vice versa. I’m wondering if I should tell my missus to fuck off and invite the pretty mixed race bird up the road out, for a cut price ‘eat out to help out’ meal, and then back to mine for a ‘fuck the virus’ filth up session.

That's the way the world should be - not how it is......third rule of advertising that.

First is menstual blood is blue.

Second is loveable babys advertising nappies must have a sub-Danny Dyer cockney accent ("Mug me off with Lidl own braaaahnd insted ov Pampahs! Oil faaaahkin stripe ya, ya caaaaaant")

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Follow the money cunt, not the surface.