CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kieron, er sorry, Kyren Wilson

ChildeHarold

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Those BBC bastards kept blocking my VPN overnight, but from what I saw Ronnie is having another one of his self indulgent woe-is-me moments. What’s all this shit about Joe Davis’ book and his cue action? Pull the other one Ron. He is lucky that Kyren, who looks chromosomally oversupplied to me, is a soft cock who can’t believe he is where he is. It’s a pretty low class final so far. Ronnie will have a good session this afternoon and effectively end it as a contest. 

Ronnie's post match interview last night consisted of him repeating over and over that 'its all about cue action' and, 'I need to find one'. 

Also it's not about world titles and records, it's all about the cue action. He's a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ronnie's post match interview last night consisted of him repeating over and over that 'its all about cue action' and, 'I need to find one'. 

Also it's not about world titles and records, it's all about the cue action. He's a fucking idiot.

From a true connoisseur of the green baize table. 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

O'Sullivan was arsehole lucky to get a 3 frame overnight lead. He thinks he's 'lost his cue action'. 

It's not a set of keys, you stupid cunt. It's what you've been doing better than anyone else for 30 years. Get on with it you attention seeking, snot-gobbling, mono brow fucking cunt.

He must have a bet on with some dope like Ronnie Wood over how many gurning expressions he can pull in a single frame. Apparently his current partner used to knock a few balls around with Tony Knowles. 

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

The problem with Ronnie is that he has never been able to get his head around the fact he is the best by a very long way. 

Fuck me it’s Whispering Ted Lowe! What do you know about snooker, proper, you dopey old bastard?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can either hit a fucking cue ball or you can't. The cunt looks like he's gonna win so what is his problem?

I've had a gut full of listening to students whining on about their grades without having to put up with Parker from Thunderbirds lookalike wanking on about his cue action. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can either hit a fucking cue ball or you can't. The cunt looks like he's gonna win so what is his problem?

I've had a gut full of listening to students whining on about their grades without having to put up with Parker from Thunderbirds lookalike wanking on about his cue action. 

They can whine as much as they like as long as they are barely 18, fresh out of school, fit as a fiddle, with huge tits and an ass to die for. Let the little darlings live! 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

They can whine as much as they like as long as they are barely 18, fresh out of school, fit as a fiddle, with huge tits and an ass to die for. Let the little darlings live! 

Most of them will be working in Cuntacoffee and the only public speaking they'll be doing is "will you be paying cash or card for your Happy Meal"? 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

He must have a bet on with some dope like Ronnie Wood over how many gurning expressions he can pull in a single frame. Apparently his current partner used to knock a few balls around with Tony Knowles. 

All over now. Unless Wilson comes out tonight and wins 10 frames in a row. 

I'm glad that O'Sullivan's taken it this year. It never sat right with me, Judd Trump being World Champ. His bizarre Bristol/wigga accent, his reptilian elbows that bend the wrong way, and the ridiculously sculpted hairdo, concealing his hideously deformed walnut head. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All over now. Unless Wilson comes out tonight and wins 10 frames in a row. 

I'm glad that O'Sullivan's taken it this year. It never sat right with me, Judd Trump being World Champ. His bizarre Bristol/wigga accent, his reptilian elbows that bend the wrong way, and the ridiculously sculpted hairdo, concealing his hideously deformed walnut head. 

He’s got SPOTY in the bag this year if he blacks up a bit. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't bet on it. Phil Taylor bagged 16 world titles and never got a sniff. They'll probably give it to a gay cyclist who came third at something.

Be hard to give it to anyone seeing as no sport has been happening. 

I bet that little black guy at Man Utd gets it. Can't remember what his name is. Can't be arsed to google. 

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw your man won the snooker. Its getting a bit like the womens tennis. Serena Williams has about 15 years on every other bastard but still beats them. Even after just pumping out a chavvy. 

Chris Evert in her prime would have slaughtered that hulking Frank Bruno tribute act. 

Bobby Riggs would have beat her wearing diving flippers and using a frying pan.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chris Evert in her prime would have slaughtered that hulking Frank Bruno tribute act. 

Bobby Riggs would have beat her wearing diving flippers and using a frying pan.

Agree with the second opinion, but Chris Evert would have been blown away. William's is too fucking powerful.