CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kieron, er sorry, Kyren Wilson

ChildeHarold

Even his name has a runner up spelling. Makes your heart bleed. "Under extreme pressure"..Poor old Kyren, universal smacked arse expression and a £200,000 runners up prize dangling over him like a sharpened sword of Damocles. What a shame. Only a mere £480,000 earnings in 2019! Televised sport, it's a shit game. Isn't it Kyren? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Even his name has a runner up spelling. Makes your heart bleed. "Under extreme pressure"..Poor old Kyren, universal smacked arse expression and a £200,000 runners up prize dangling over him like a sharpened sword of Damocles. What a shame. Only a mere £480,000 earnings in 2019! Televised sport, it's a shit game. Isn't it Kyren? 

A lorry carrying snooker equipment has crashed on the motorway. The driver is under a rest and the cues go back for miles.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chin on kew 

Me and girlfriend don't usually do anything for valentines day, thought I'd surprise her so I booked a table for us, she was quite excited when I told her.  

Never realised she liked snooker so much.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Relentless, drivel-posting fucking retard.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Smouldering... purrrrrr.... 

As much as I hate to agree with Ape, he does have a point in that you are a bit of a dribbling spastic fucktard. Who the fuck watches snooker nowadays other than closet homos who like to watch players wanking their cues while oogling their opponents arse.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As much as I hate to agree with Ape, he does have a point in that you are a bit of a dribbling spastic fucktard. Who the fuck watches snooker nowadays other than closet homos who like to watch players wanking their cues while oogling their opponents arse.

Don't listen to this cheeky monkey, there is nothing gay about snooker. 

39 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

First it was golf then it was snooker... do you have a problem? 

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Relentless, drivel-posting fucking retard.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why is every nom FOR YOU a jumping off point for personal abuse?  I reckon you jump off  more times a day than Tom Daley training for the Games. 

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off, you deranged, hypocrite dickhead.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Smouldering... purrrrrr.... 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Alright lads? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

O'Sullivan was arsehole lucky to get a 3 frame overnight lead. He thinks he's 'lost his cue action'. 

It's not a set of keys, you stupid cunt. It's what you've been doing better than anyone else for 30 years. Get on with it you attention seeking, snot-gobbling, mono brow fucking cunt.

Why is he lucky?

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

O'Sullivan was arsehole lucky to get a 3 frame overnight lead. He thinks he's 'lost his cue action'. 

It's not a set of keys, you stupid cunt. It's what you've been doing better than anyone else for 30 years. Get on with it you attention seeking, snot-gobbling, mono brow fucking cunt.

The problem with Ronnie is that he has never been able to get his head around the fact he is the best by a very long way. 

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because he played like a cunt.

Those BBC bastards kept blocking my VPN overnight, but from what I saw Ronnie is having another one of his self indulgent woe-is-me moments. What’s all this shit about Joe Davis’ book and his cue action? Pull the other one Ron. He is lucky that Kyren, who looks chromosomally oversupplied to me, is a soft cock who can’t believe he is where he is. It’s a pretty low class final so far. Ronnie will have a good session this afternoon and effectively end it as a contest.