CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

August Bank Holiday

ChildeHarold

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nope. I attended Our Lady of the Devine Confessional. It was an approved school. Approved by a judge and ran with brutal efficiency by the militant wing of the Sisters of Catholic Emancipation.  There's a filing cabinet with a dent that was made by my face after I told one of the nuns she should be shot for war crimes.

So Father Joseph was your form teacher too. You poor bastard. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Swiss tax evader has every right to shoot off his dirty hypocritical mouth. Arch Cunt. 

Harold I can’t tell you how much I detest that fucking fist-clenching arm-crossing half chat veggie. I really can’t. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

Harold I can’t tell you how much I detest that fucking fist-clenching arm-crossing half chat veggie. I really can’t. 

His face reminds me of a late night doner kebab I had in Greece which cost me four days of severe Tony Soprano sized food poisoning which I doubt I would survive nowadays. Regards from the poor Canton called East Midlands. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

His face reminds me of a late night doner kebab I had in Greece which cost me four days of severe Tony Soprano sized food poisoning which I doubt I would survive nowadays. Regards from the poor Canton called East Midlands. 

Do you know anything about snooker? 

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Did Arthur Bucco deny poisoning you and blame it on a rancid dose of Ghee from a curry?

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Favourite character? Mine is Paulie Walnuts Galtieri. Junior a close second.

Pauline Walnuts is a good call, Eric. My favorite character was Johnny Sack Sacramoni, he played that part so well, and I loved his rants. He also never grassed anybody up when he copped a 15 stretch. The Shah of Iran aka Phill was a cunt though! 

He said "20 years without a fucking peep" at every opportunity. Carmine Lupertazi and Junior are my second choice though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Favourite character? Mine is Paulie Walnuts Galtieri. Junior a close second.

Same here. In the episodes where he was given some extended scenes and storylines he was very good. There's a lot of him on YouTube. Apparently he came from the wrong side of the tracks. His brother was on the other side, a priest. Had a bit part in the B Horror flic, Jersey Sharks! Could have easily filled a spin off series of his own - like that lawyer guy in Breaking Bad, "Call Saul", which was largely shit however. I think the director had to bottle Paulie because of his larger than life real life personality he might have taken over. 

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Pauline Walnuts is a good call, Eric. My favorite character was Johnny Sack Sacramoni, he played that part so well, and I loved his rants. He also never grassed anybody up when he copped a 15 stretch. The Shah of Iran aka Phill was a cunt though! 

He said "20 years without a fucking peep" at every opportunity. Carmine Lupertazi and Junior are my second choice though. 

I reckon Carmen engineered that final hit on Tony in the diner and Paulie just sleepwalked into the role of a captain in the new order. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Same here. In the episodes where he was given some extended scenes and storylines he was very good. There's a lot of him on YouTube. Apparently he came from the wrong side of the tracks. His brother was on the other side, a priest. Had a bit part in the B Horror flic, Jersey Sharks! Could have easily filled a spin off series of his own - like that lawyer guy in Breaking Bad, "Call Saul", which was largely shit however. I think the director had to bottle Paulie because of his larger than life real life personality he might have taken over. 

The second in command cunt, Silvio, was played by Steven Van Zandt. Best known as a founder member of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The second in command cunt, Silvio, was played by Steven Van Zandt. Best known as a founder member of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band.

He was an interesting one too. They did do a sort of spin off with him called Lillyhammer which was a bit drawn out IMHO but distinctly different. He went down fighting in the Sopranos. His actual character and the whole nightclub element was a bit far fetched.