CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Mask Enforcement

ChildeHarold

I think anybody caught not wearing a mask according to the regulations should be shot on sight, or later, their heads cut off and displayed on poles on London Bridge. 

Wearing a mask. 

For a long time I've noticed literally gallons of the milk of human kindness flowing back into CC and in this enlightened liberal atmosphere invite members to offer their choice of alternative punishments. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think anybody caught not wearing a mask according to the regulations should be shot on sight, or later, their heads cut off and displayed on poles on London Bridge. 

Wearing a mask. 

For a long time I've noticed literally gallons of the milk of human kindness flowing back into CC and in this enlightened liberal atmosphere invite members to offer their choice of alternative punishments. 

Sounds like a nom for "Let the punishment fit the crime".  Shooting and decapitation seems a tad disproportionate to me.  Alternatively the guilty party could be forced to wear a full rubber face mask of Richard Nixon for 12 hours straight.  

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Sounds like a nom for "Let the punishment fit the crime".  Shooting and decapitation seems a tad disproportionate to me.  Alternatively the guilty party could be forced to wear a full rubber face mask of Richard Nixon for 12 hours straight.  

Tricky Dickie would have handled this pandemic a lot better than the orange twat. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Wearing a mask. 

So basically, nail the exempt ones first, ask questions later. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

So basically, nail the exempt ones first, ask questions later. 

"Hey sarge this criminal we just shot had an inhaler...oh.  Uh, I guess we don't really need that in the evidence bag... Let's just lose that."

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You evil fiend !

Just back from B&Q there is a begrudging adoption of face masks, a studied forgetfulness about social distancing (the usual get outta my way fuckers) and even a decline of obvious sanitiser stations at the entrance and exit. I would do as in the Ottoman Empire. Hang a dead human arm over every store entrance clutching a blue disposable mask. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just back from B&Q there is a begrudging adoption of face masks, a studied forgetfulness about social distancing (the usual get outta my way fuckers) and even a decline of obvious sanitiser stations at the entrance and exit. I would do as in the Ottoman Empire. Hang a dead human arm over every store entrance clutching a blue disposable mask. 

What the fuck does a bedsit dwelling cocksmoker like you want with B&Q? Were you shoplifting?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The thing is, if we nailed up rotting arms above shop entrances, that tends to raise the risk of disease, so we are then defeating the object of wearing masks and doing the new dance craze of the social distancing shuffle.  

As long as you are doing your bit CH, don't worry about what other people are doing.  The odds of you catching CV19 are... Well its unlikely.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The thing is, if we nailed up rotting arms above shop entrances, that tends to raise the risk of disease, so we are then defeating the object of wearing masks and doing the new dance craze of the social distancing shuffle.  

As long as you are doing your bit CH, don't worry about what other people are doing.  The odds of you catching CV19 are... Well its unlikely.  

Very unlikely. As unlikely as being bitten by a Dracklia.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Or a reanimated Skellington

Heard the new one about the TUI flight of 20 year old party animals from Greek party island Zante? Now, although it's a longtime since I got an invite to a party, and generally had to gatecrash when I was a piece of salad, I am not optimistic about avoiding any chain of infections created by these cunts. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very unlikely. As unlikely as being bitten by a Dracklia.

As I just said to the WearyandDisgusted

Heard the new one about the TUI flight of 20 year old party animals from Greek party island Zante? Now, although it's a longtime since I got an invite to a party, and generally had to gatecrash when I was a piece of salad, I am not optimistic about avoiding any chain of infections created by these cunts

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As I just said to the WearyandDisgusted

Heard the new one about the TUI flight of 20 year old party animals from Greek party island Zante? Now, although it's a longtime since I got an invite to a party, and generally had to gatecrash when I was a piece of salad, I am not optimistic about avoiding any chain of infections created by these cunts

Don't worry about it Harold. The bodies haven't been piled up in the makeshift mortuaries that were spun as horror stories in the first phase of terror spreading propaganda, the false recording of deaths from AIDS, cancer, sepsis etc' as being Covid have been exposed. The manipulation of figures is blatant. They're just trying to manipulate us with fear and turn us into obedient sheep. Live your life. Carry on as normal. It's 99% bollocks.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't worry about it Harold. The bodies haven't been piled up in the makeshift mortuaries that were spun as horror stories in the first phase of terror spreading propaganda, the false recording of deaths from AIDS, cancer, sepsis etc' as being Covid have been exposed. The manipulation of figures is blatant. They're just trying to manipulate us with fear and turn us into obedient sheep. Live your life. Carry on as normal. It's 99% bollocks.

Clearly the converted is preaching to a sceptic. If I got the chance I'd feed you to a pack of police alsations on anti-rave duty in Wales. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
43 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Heard the new one about the TUI flight of 20 year old party animals from Greek party island Zante? Now, although it's a longtime since I got an invite to a party, and generally had to gatecrash when I was a piece of salad, I am not optimistic about avoiding any chain of infections created by these cunts. 

I only just noticed... What you mean "when I was a piece of salad..." ?  Is this slang for something ?