CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public gatherings of more than six people in pubs restaurants ect banned from monday

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The latest NHS figures for England show that 253 people under the age of 60 with no underlying health conditions have died from Covid-19 in hospitals. A massive overreaction do a disease that has less fatalities for the under 60's than drowning. What do you make of that Eric?

We need more lifeguards.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We need more lifeguards.

I'm getting pissed off with people in the media bandying the words "From" and "with" when referring to deaths. Because "with" is definitely not the cause of death. Its like someone with terminal cancer throwing themselves off of a 10 storey building. The impact with the ground fucking killed them. Not the cancer. So you dont say "He died of cancer". He died of severe trauma due to meeting the pavement at terminal velocity. He did have cancer though. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm getting pissed off with people in the media bandying the words "From" and "with" when referring to deaths. Because "with" is definitely not the cause of death. Its like someone with terminal cancer throwing themselves off of a 10 storey building. The impact with the ground fucking killed them. Not the cancer. So you dont say "He died of cancer". He died of severe trauma due to meeting the pavement at terminal velocity. He did have cancer though. 

You've seen that Katie Hopkins video haven't you?

"I'd like to examine the difference between the words 'from' and with'. Don't worry, I'll explain it to you. Because I know you've been watching make-up tutorials and rapping, and won't have spent much time in school."

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You are aware that the withers family line are a vile Kraut and Vichy appeasing cowardly mob of frogs? The women folk of France have had so much Hun bratwurst up the haddock sluice those born in the 40s all had square heads and goose stepped instead of crawled. It’s a badge of shame the frogs will wear for all time 

I was in a hospital bed opposite an SP, when the consultant came round with his students I distinctly heard the word "inbreeding". 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've seen that Katie Hopkins video haven't you?

"I'd like to examine the difference between the words 'from' and with'. Don't worry, I'll explain it to you. Because I know you've been watching make-up tutorials and rapping, and won't have spent much time in school."

I like Katie Hopkins because she's got the arsehole to say what a lot of people think. And it pisses off the snowflakes so what's not to like?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like Katie Hopkins because she's got the arsehole to say what a lot of people think. And it pisses off the snowflakes so what's not to like?

Me too. Unfortunately, like anyone with an IQ over 120, who makes sensible suggestions like, 'let's not let terror suspects into the country. Or 'let's not justify obesity by classing it as an illness', she has been branded a far right racist and is therefore, not allowed an opinion.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too. Unfortunately, like anyone with an IQ over 120, who makes sensible suggestions like, 'let's not let terror suspects into the country. Or 'let's not justify obesity by classing it as an illness', she has been branded a far right racist and is therefore, not allowed an opinion.

As Morrisey said when he was accused of being racist "You're a racist means nothing in the uk now. It means "I've ran out of words so I'm closing down the debate"". Or summink. 

• Like 1

On 13/10/2020 at 19:49, camberwell gypsy said:

As Morrisey said when he was accused of being racist "You're a racist means nothing in the uk now. It means "I've ran out of words so I'm closing down the debate"". Or summink. 

"As Morrisey said... " is the quotation from hell. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Can't you taste the smell of shit on the back of your tongue?

On 13/10/2020 at 19:34, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, I haven’t realised until now, how much we had in common...

On 13/10/2020 at 19:34, Eric Cuntman said:

It makes me smile when some cunt who goes apeshit with a knife is always on the security services "watchlist". Who fucking watches them, Stevie Wonder? 

• Like 1