CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gym bunnys' mental health

ChildeHarold

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have had enough of these go it alone/go my own way chimps who whimper how much they need to go to the gym, get their beauty treatments and nails done, student party, get in a few days in Spain, feel entitled to a pre-covid social life whatever... 

Easy for you to say. But then you don’t have any friends.

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have had enough of these go it alone/go my own way chimps who whimper how much they need to go to the gym, get their beauty treatments and nails done, student party, get in a few days in Spain, feel entitled to a pre-covid social life whatever... 

Oh fuck off with your mewling love of state control of the minutiae of your, and it would seem, everyone elses lives!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. The thin, vain brigade tends to stay fit and spend their own income on fripperies. The tuskers are a public drain, especially now.

It was the fat cunts who kept the hospitality sector alive, swilling oceans of ale & buying half-price lard burgers & pizzas. Plus, they keep nurses & quacks busy with their various blubber-induced ailments. God bless ‘em all I say.

17 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I take those cunts over the morbidly obese, heaving, thick, diseased liabilities any time.

Beauty is in the diabetic eye of the beholder. In a gym I see fine specimens of adrenaline junkies, chronic heart failure, kidney and liver problems plus an over weening sense of self importance, concern for body image and psychological over compensation. Fucking waking up at 3.00 am to have a protein shake you fucking wanker. Fuck off. 

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Beauty is in the diabetic eye of the beholder. In a gym I see fine specimens of adrenaline junkies, chronic heart failure, kidney and liver problems plus an over weening sense of self importance, concern for body image and psychological over compensation. Fucking waking up at 3.00 am to have a protein shake you fucking wanker. Fuck off. 

Rather. Gyms are well renowned for landing users with those sorts of problems; they issue each member five five pints of Stella for starters, Big Mac combo for the workout and some slush to cool off.

I thought adrenaline junkies sought out some very extreme sports like skydiving, bungee jumping, racing, etc. 
Since when is the monotony of a gym such a high-producing source? Utter bollocks.

43 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Rather. Gyms are well renowned for landing users with those sorts of problems; they issue each member five five pints of Stella for starters, Big Mac combo for the workout and some slush to cool off.

I thought adrenaline junkies sought out some very extreme sports like skydiving, bungee jumping, racing, etc. 
Since when is the monotony of a gym such a high-producing source? Utter bollocks.

The gym enthusiasts are covid cunts. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Your friends are the dealers who push the steroids. I ain't talking about "stera" milk either. Fuck off. 

LOL (haggle) 

The first frost of the winter should be here soon. I’m curious to see if your posts become any more coherent once there’s no more magic mushrooms underfoot.