CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Thatcher statue:

cuntspotter

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Love her or hate her, it was her government that gave us Section 28.

For that reason alone I refuse to condemn her as a cunt. If she was about now, we wouldn't be in the position where children are being brainwashed on a daily basis with an aggressive promotion of LGBTQ+ propaganda in both the media and schools.

Nobody goes out queerbashing anymore Decs. It used to be expected.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems a bit improbable to be honest.

Ratty and I are in the middle of crowd-funding for a bronze effigy of Amon Göth playing "Poland the Boardgame" with Rudolf Höss, to be unveiled in downtown Tel Aviv.

Oskar Schindler was a cunt.

32 minutes ago, Rev said:

Seems a bit improbable to be honest.

Ratty and I are in the middle of crowd-funding for a bronze effigy of Amon Göth playing "Poland the Boardgame" with Rudolf Höss, to be unveiled in downtown Tel Aviv.

Oskar Schindler was a cunt.

The Israelis won't care. "Bronze is bronze"

I think I suggested sending the Maggie statue to Argentina, it could be situated in front of a 70 foot mural, depicting the corpses of Eva Peron and Diego Maradona being raped by Simon Weston and Peter Shilton.

On 04/12/2020 at 20:19, ChildeHarold said:

Perhaps she should replace the Colston statue in Bristol, or the Cecil Rhodes in Oxford? 

The Colston statue can be replaced with one of Tom Daley, then the locals can proceed to throw that one head first into the river too. Its what he would have wanted.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The Colston statue can be replaced with one of Tom Daley, then the locals can proceed to throw that one head first into the river too. Its what he would have wanted.

There is also the Redvers Buller Statue in Exeter .. the one that students keep climbing on and then falling to their death .. second thoughts leave it where it is.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Surely the most kick-to-deathable Cunt on the planet right now? A professional stool-stabbing twat. I want him anally impaled on a razor-wire-wrapped springboard doused with acid.

On 03/12/2020 at 20:04, Eric Cuntman said:

He's lifted the 'moonbase' idea from the film 'Iron Sky'. It proposes that the third reich escaped earth in 1945 and set up a colony on the moon. Superb, but slightly less superb than 'Dead Snow'.

Indeed. However, there's a widespread conspiracy theory that the top echelon of the 'SS' fled to a secret base in Antarctica. The plot is mainly fuelled by America's 'Operation High Jump' of the late 1940's. They sent an armarda of ships, planes, soldiers and an aircraft carrier to investigate under the guise of an expedition. 

The leader of the expedition Admiral Richard Byrd claimed his planes controls suddenly locked up mid flight, and was then guided to an oasis via automation and meeting a race of 7ft Aryan's. Byrd claimed during this flight that the interior was snow free in places being heated by geothermal springs. Along with discovering vast deposits of coal, gold and many other rare minerals. 

The interesting part of the story is that he was planning on publishing his diary's, but ended up jumping out the window of a military psychiatric hospital. 

He'd been sectioned despite no prior mental illness... 

The Antarctic Treaty is also the longest observed treaty in history. That's why there's no mega corporations mining there, and considering it was once joined to South Africa gold's a certainty! 

17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Wouldn't it be cheaper and more befitting to have the sculpture cast in iron. 

I hope it becomes the local pigeons favourite convenience. 

Whatever they do it will always be a worthy target for justifiable abuse and desecration. A long term total waste of taxpayers money about which if I lived there I would be up in arms about. Surey they could do with fixing a few things before wasting public cash.?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Whatever they do it will always be a worthy target for justifiable abuse and desecration. A long term total waste of taxpayers money about which if I lived there I would be up in arms about. Surey they could do with fixing a few things before wasting public cash.?

Let's be thankful we don't live there, Harry. I'm sure it will become a place of pilgrimage for the likes of Dodgy Dom, Cuntish Cove, and the rest of the hard-line Cuntservative who see her as a deity. 

A statue of Harrold Wilson would be far more befitting, considering he's the last people's Prime Minister. 

• Like 1

On 03/12/2020 at 06:14, cuntspotter said:

Members of Kesteven District Council's cabinet will be asked on Tuesday to approve the spend for an event to unveil the monument to the late former prime minister in Grantham town centre.The £300,000 bronze statue, created by sculptor Douglas Jennings, will be placed on a 10ft-high plinth to prevent vandalism, making the entire structure over 20ft tall in total.

Councillors say the sculpture will be a fitting tribute to the Iron Lady, who was born and brought up in the town, and that the local authority will seek to raise as much of the £100,000 as possible through donations from the public and local businesses. But....guess fucking what?? There seems to be backlash over a council's plan to underwrite £100,000 of funding on the unveiling of said fucking statue. It has prompted more than 1,000 people to promise they will turn up at an "egg throwing contest" on the same day.

Ffs what did the local council expect? The most divisive, high handed and flesh crawlingly unsympathetic PM this country has ever had. A women whose own state funeral took place through empty streets at a speed usually reserved for nascar racing. Let them put it up... as someone else commented: “The more I think about this the less I see it as a piece of sculpture and the more I see it as a £100,000 incentive for radical performance art."

She did have a decent pair of norks