CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Says the man who when he first logged on this afternoon quoted me three times in short succession without reply, because he was so rattled he couldn't get it all out in one attempt.

He hasn't yet succumbed to the treble multi-quote this evening, Ding.

Idiot.

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why, exactly, should I feel any sympathy for sex offenders? Please explain precisely what you’re trying to say, in your uniquely idiotic way.

Sex offenders are marginalised and misunderstood.You could help them with your unique skills and stop them from reoffending.By incorporating poultry fats into the process you could provide them with physical nourishment.

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are still two weeks to go, but I think we can safely close the nominations for "Most Awful Post of 2020" right now.

Come off it, Baws.. he's only stating what the majority are thinking. It's nice to be nice.

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Now this is pure genius. They’re scared of you Frank, they’re scared. You’ve clearly frightened pre-resurrection.

I was meant to meet Chet one time. He died 2 days after standing our group up....wasn’t personal. Stunning choice Francinettissimo.

17 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Sex offenders are marginalised and misunderstood.You could help them with your unique skills and stop them from reoffending.By incorporating poultry fats into the process you could provide them with physical nourishment.

I suppose it’s your Catholic faith that makes you more sympathetic towards sex offenders. I mean, were all the offenders of the world to be rounded up and put in prison, there’d be fuck all left of your “church”, would there, dickhead?

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I suppose it’s your Catholic faith that makes you more sympathetic towards sex offenders. I mean, were all the offenders of the world to be rounded up and put in prison, there’d be fuck all left of your “church”, would there, dickhead?

Relieved choirboys. A fuck load of the cunts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Let it go, Ape, you dopey sap. Without the Punk you don't exist. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I was meant to meet Chet one time. He died 2 days after standing our group up....wasn’t personal. Stunning choice Francinettissimo.

On a serious note.. Have you visited Frank's restaurant yet? If not, see if he can get you in before Christmas. Have the Kleftiko with sautéed potatoes and glazed veg. Superb.

@Frank ?