CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SIX MONTHS BEGGING TO REJOIN EU

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Eric I am out tonight for a Turkish in broxbourne, a last meal out before the training starts tomorrow. I am fighting Harold in the new year, can you help out getting me into shape? 

I thought you "came out" several decades ago and have been painting Broxbourne gay ever since. Incidentally, Eric knows my huge cock wouldn't fit in a fly trap. So he's leading you up the (dirty) garden path. Not the first time he's tried that here. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Eric I am out tonight for a Turkish in broxbourne, a last meal out before the training starts tomorrow. I am fighting Harold in the new year, can you help out getting me into shape? 

I thought you "came out" several decades ago and have been painting Broxbourne gay ever since. Incidentally, Eric knows my huge cock wouldn't fit in a fly trap. So he's leading you up the (dirty) garden path. Not the first time he's tried that here. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

On 12/12/2020 at 19:50, Eddie said:

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Eric knows my huge cock wouldn't fit in a fly trap. You've been "out" in Broxbourne and painting the town gay for last decade. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that a fruit machine in the corner? You fucking pikey.

No it’s not Eric, it’s house red and a house white with a mezze cold starter. That’s it now, no booze or eating out now until after the fight. Cracking eggs in a glass tomorrow morning and out running, I’m going to murder that cunt Harold. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No it’s not Eric, it’s house red and a house white with a mezze cold starter. That’s it now, no booze or eating out now until after the fight. Cracking eggs in a glass tomorrow morning and out running, I’m going to murder that cunt Harold. 

"If a washed up old pug like me can do that to ya, what do ya think Harold's gonna do to ya? He'll hoyt ya, he'll hoyt ya poymanent!"

Chicken chasing in the morning.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"If a washed up old pug like me can do that to ya, what do ya think Harold's gonna do to ya? He'll hoyt ya, he'll hoyt ya poymanent!"

Chicken chasing in the morning.

Eric I ran to hoddesdon and back this morning, I won’t pretend is was easy, I sniffed. All the way there and back, one day someone will make a film about this fight. 

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Looks like my post suffered a severe bout of IBS followed by uncontrollable diarrhoea that even copious amounts of Immodium Plus couldn't tame. Must be some sort of allergic reaction to Broxbourne and News Corporation. 

Or it might just be that you're a stupid fucking cunt.

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yum yum. 

This forum is fast becoming dominated by your scatter gun posts which make little sense to normal humans. 

Your truly are a fucking spacker of the highest order, one of the worst brain dead cunts we’ve ever had.

You probably have sex with blow up dolls, roadkill badgers and worse. Fuck off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This forum is fast becoming dominated by your scatter gun posts which make little sense to normal humans. 

Your truly are a fucking spacker of the highest order, one of the worst brain dead cunts we’ve ever had.

When you compose yourself could you compose a coherent message and drop it into my in box? Yours sincerely - Couldn’t Give a Flying Fuck ChildeHarold. 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He had sex with Roadkill? That explains why he's been quiet lately.