CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shitcunt garages

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Slope’s are, economically on the rise again after infecting the planet. Metal prices are rising rapidly. The average car is worth around £130 in scrap when driven to the yard. The average catalytic converter alone on it is worth between £250-£500. Never met a skint scrap man.

Last four vans I've weighed in have been 45 pound scrap, and a golf aswell 

Just now, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Last four vans I've weighed in have been 45 pound scrap, and a golf aswell 

Did they drive onto the weighbridge? The prices have gone nuts this past month. Depending on the year, a Golf cat is pulling £300 in alone at the minute. I believe a fuckin Astra’s is doing £550! (year dependant) The pikey’s are all over it.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did they drive onto the weighbridge? The prices have gone nuts this past month. Depending on the year, a Golf cat is pulling £300 in alone at the minute. I believe a fuckin Astra’s is doing £550! (year dependant) The pikey’s are all over it.

Yep, weighed in on the bridge, a connect, a combi, another one i cant think and a golf gti petrol, 45 pound each the robbing cunts, 550 for an astra i cant believe that 

Cat & alloys removed the average car is worth £120-ish  in light iron value alone. They’ve all got this app now which updates the value of the cat’s in real-time, linked to the metal markets. I believe some of the older Volvo’s/Saab’s are the most valuable but there is a cat that Vauxhall’s used for about 10 months on the Astra and Vectra I think,that is worth good money. Platinum, rhodium and palladium prices flying as the Chink’s ramp up. The irony eh?

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

All valid that, i used to use the vw garage for my golfs but it is fucking expensive compared to other places, i should just stick with cheap work vans i violated my own rule by buying a half decent one, I'm going back to a 1.3 cdti combo, cost about 8 pound for parts to fix those 

A business vehicle is a completely different proposition. You have to take that into account. If appearance is a consideration then a leasing arrangement might suit. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's the only Like you're ever going to get from me so enjoy it. 

LOL at this difficult time. 

LOL and the world LOLs with you.  Cry, and you cry on your own.  

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well that's me out of the running in the "Cunts Corner Guess The Identity of The Newbie" sweepstake...

I had £10 on you being Jenny Agutter.

Nah your miles off, my tits are bigger for a start 

56 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A business vehicle is a completely different proposition. You have to take that into account. If appearance is a consideration then a leasing arrangement might suit. 

Appearance is definitely not a consideration, it gets tools chucked in the back and thrashed back and forth to work, I'll not buy another decent one, should have stuck with what i knew. Hindsight is great after the even eh 

23 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Appearance is definitely not a consideration, it gets tools chucked in the back and thrashed back and forth to work, I'll not buy another decent one, should have stuck with what i knew. Hindsight is great after the even eh 

wise words Mr.W

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sounds good to me. Hope you get it all sorted at minimum cost. 

Cheers old son, the cost will be someone's limbs if they keep testing my patience with hefty bills.