CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV CHARITY ADS

ChildeHarold

https://www.thirdsector.co.uk/charity-pay-study-2019-highest-earners/management/article/1579223

Every fucking five minutes a charity ad asking for 2,3,5 pounds a month (yeah... what a con trick!) people are having a quiet private family Christmas and being inundated with requests for money by these greasy untrustworthy monkeys. Even the BBC which has shit on the box this year comes up with a second rate panto sponsoring Comic Relief. We need some fucking RELIEF from all the fucking greedy cunts trying to pull our heartstrings and make us feel bad in order to squeeze us. In effect: emotional taxation or psychological bullying. 

AND WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE HUMBLE 5O pence or £1 coin? One of these con men looked straight into the camera and asked for £30! I subsequently Googled his salary and found out he was on £150,000 a year. When I contacted the Charity Commission about that and a few other of these private enterprises in what is a flourishing and largely unregulated part of the British economy, they didn't seem to want to know. They're in on the con trick too. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7389327/amp/Five-figure-rise-charity-bosses-vast-wages-executive-paid-300-000-receives-134-000-boost.html

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling factual
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

90% of the money goes to charity executives and the other 10% goes to ethnics. 

They can fuck right off.

Sadly, I agree. In third world terms street begging is an organised criminal system that seems to have been uplifted to corporate level. Especially in the UK. When I've been abroad watch their channels I see hardly any charity ads, and the ones I rarely have seen are for things like blind or handicapped associations - never for overseas or food or shelter. 

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sadly, I agree. In third world terms street begging is an organised criminal system that seems to have been uplifted to corporate level. Especially in the UK. When I've been abroad watch their channels I see hardly any charity ads, and the ones I rarely have seen are for things like blind or handicapped associations - never for overseas or food or shelter. 

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Global_Secrets_Lies/SoulsDiscretion_Switz.html

Fuck, fuck, fuck right off with your £28.22 for a Christmas fucking meal. You can have 2 courses in Wetherspoons for less than 20 quid. You don't need these charities because there's enough aid through taxation unless it's to send to some shit hole to provide a cold water tap so they don't piss and shit in the same pond they wash their clothes in.

The days of the the little old lady volunteer standing in the street with a collecting box are long gone. Most street collections are done by people not even directly employed by the charity they are collecting for. Instead they work for companies used by the charities to collect on their behalf and are paid commission. By its very nature to even work for these outfits and make enough to live on  you need to be a con trickster with the gift of the gob. Often you will find them close to shop doorways .. actually in breach of the law as I believe that they are not supposed to be closer than five metres from the doorway.  Also if you make it obvious that you are not interested in speaking to them they are not supposed to talk to you. I have had quite a few run ins with these cunts, and I will always loudly remind them that they are not volunteers and are paid on commission.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck, fuck, fuck right off with your £28.22 for a Christmas fucking meal. You can have 2 courses in Wetherspoons for less than 20 quid. You don't need these charities because there's enough aid through taxation unless it's to send to some shit hole to provide a cold water tap so they don't piss and shit in the same pond they wash their clothes in.

How Jo Brand could mouth that ad without choking with laughter I don't know. After all she is the fucking queen of the sarcastic one liner. 28.22 is such a patently obvious moody false number plucked out of an advertising executive's head. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

42 minutes ago, Goober said:

Fuck Water Aid. Look what the River Waveney brought me for Christmas. Only 60m from the house now. Cunt. I want God dead. 

The infra structure in this country needs some serious attention outside the cosy little private company/regulator system set up under Thatcher and Major. I have never seen the rivers so full to the top as round here and wonder why because OK we had 24-48 hours of heavy rain. But that's fucking all. Surely our waterways and river courses/drainage systems should be resiliant up to a couple of weeks of heavy rain? 

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The days of the the little old lady volunteer standing in the street with a collecting box are long gone. Most street collections are done by people not even directly employed by the charity they are collecting for. Instead they work for companies used by the charities to collect on their behalf and are paid commission. By its very nature to even work for these outfits and make enough to live on  you need to be a con trickster with the gift of the gob. Often you will find them close to shop doorways .. actually in breach of the law as I believe that they are not supposed to be closer than five metres from the doorway.  Also if you make it obvious that you are not interested in speaking to them they are not supposed to talk to you. I have had quite a few run ins with these cunts, and I will always loudly remind them that they are not volunteers and are paid on commission.

Even the ones dressed up as Father Christmas? I saw a possee of these red and green cunts running amok round the entrance to Morrisons. What gets my goat is the sheer volume of this advertising on the tv - do thet get free or greatly reduced slots from the TV companies just to fill up the five minute slots they are allocated? The level is actually a mental health threat I think far more serious than gambling ads. The Charity ads work on negative emotions and must have a generally depressive effect in the long run. Anybody with a lifestyle circled around lots of tv watching, unavoidably I suppl se for the very elderly or sick, is being bombarded with this shit. 

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Even the ones dressed up as Father Christmas? I saw a possee of these red and green cunts running amok round the entrance to Morrisons. What gets my goat is the sheer volume of this advertising on the tv - do thet get free or greatly reduced slots from the TV companies just to fill up the five minute slots they are allocated? The level is actually a mental health threat I think far more serious than gambling ads. The Charity ads work on negative emotions and must have a generally depressive effect in the long run. Anybody with a lifestyle circled around lots of tv watching, unavoidably I suppl se for the very elderly or sick, is being bombarded with this shit. 

I read about some old dear who was so short of money she could not feed herself .. they found out that she was paying "just £3 a week" to more than twenty charities.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The infra structure in this country needs some serious attention outside the cosy little private company/regulator system set up under Thatcher and Major. I have never seen the rivers so full to the top as round here and wonder why because OK we had 24-48 hours of heavy rain. But that's fucking all. Surely our waterways and river courses/drainage systems should be resiliant up to a couple of weeks of heavy rain? 

About 12 years ago, maintaining the waterways with dredging and reinforcing river walls was seen as a basic necessity.  Unfortunately, public money which could be spent on this is being drained away to finance outreach programs for teenage tranny's and similar absurdities.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

About 12 years ago, maintaining the waterways with dredging and reinforcing river walls was seen as a basic necessity.  Unfortunately, public money which could be spent on this is being drained away to finance outreach programs for teenage tranny's and similar absurdities.  

I agree, but the real problem is having private companies siphoning off profits that should be invested in the system. The whole concept of a country relinquishing control of its basic utilities and infrastructure to private "enterprises" is a disgrace. Yes allow some private participation in state run organisations but only where it is appropriate and gives a real return back. These fucking cunts come from all over the world to fucking feed off our bills - the gas company near me used to be National Grid is now owned by a Chinese group and called Cadent. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I read about some old dear who was so short of money she could not feed herself .. they found out that she was paying "just £3 a week" to more than twenty charities.

In other words the fucking cunts sucked her dry and probably were looking to continue collecting the direct debits out of her estate after she died. Have you seen the fucking wages the cunts are paying themselves. Fraudsters. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I agree, but the real problem is having private companies siphoning off profits that should be invested in the system. The whole concept of a country relinquishing control of its basic utilities and infrastructure to private "enterprises" is a disgrace. Yes allow some private participation in state run organisations but only where it is appropriate and gives a real return back. These fucking cunts come from all over the world to fucking feed off our bills - the gas company near me used to be National Grid is now owned by a Chinese group and called Cadent. 

I agree.  If it was up to me, no British infrastructure would be in the hands of foreigners.  I see it as a national security issue.  

17 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Responsibility for rivers and waterway was passed to a charity called the canals and rivers trust .. the money saved was not used elsewhere. The whole plan was based around using volunteers, donations and trying to draw private finance to fill shortfall that were caused by lowering the tax burden. Working and lower middle class boaters have been driven off the waterways. Maintaining river walls is none-ending and only really viable in towns ..much flooding could be averted by creating meanders and overflow reliefs .. I am sure that a resident environmental expert could explain this to you. There is this issue of housing that has been built on floodplains over the last 70 years or so .. there is no long term way of avoiding regular flooding in such places. There really need to be a long term project to replace these houses by new builds not on flood plains and for these house to gradually be demolished and the land returned to nature. Longer term we need to get the population of England down by at least 35%.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Speaking of China, literally everything I see has 'made in China' written on it. If the world wanted to royally shaft the little cunts for this bat flu that has decimated the world's economy, if every company that has their stuff made there, pulled out and relocated elsewhere, India perhaps, that would totally fuck them up.

Now I'm not an economist so I may be talking bollocks, but is this a viable option?

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Speaking of China, literally everything I see has 'made in China' written on it. If the world wanted to royally shaft the little cunts for this bat flu that has decimated the world's economy, if every company that has their stuff made there, pulled out and relocated elsewhere, India perhaps, that would totally fuck them up.

Now I'm not an economist so I may be talking bollocks, but is this a viable option?

At the moment no because India's infrastructure is shit but a trade deal with the UK is in the pipeline that will give them access to our financial market where they will be able to raise capital for large infrastructure projects. I believe the UK manufacturing base will eventually shift to India but it will be a gradual process over 10-15 years. A lot of western companies have moved to Vietnam simply because they don't trust the Chinese to simply seize their assets and lock up their executives if their country criticises China.