CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gervais vs. Boyle

Last Cunt Standing

9 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s nothing to do with sophistication, you fucking lowbrow drip. Some of us live on a level that someone of your means will never comprehend. Alpacacunt. 

Shut your fucking mouth you unfunny, redundant, shit-stirring dago cunt. You've exhausted yourself with feeding on Pen's school playground-created 'alpaca' antics recently, and with an unprecedented 15-20 posts within the past few days, most aimed squarely at me and my alleged breeding of some llama-like mammal, I've obviously got you in my pocket – and precisely why you're looking like the easily-riled little shitstain I appear to exploit with relative ease.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Shut your fucking mouth you unfunny, redundant, shit-stirring dago cunt. You've exhausted yourself with feeding on Pen's school playground-created 'alpaca' antics recently, and with an unprecedented 15-20 posts within the past few days, most aimed squarely at me and my alleged breeding of some llama-like mammal, I've obviously got you in my pocket – and precisely why you're looking like the easily-riled little shitstain I appear to exploit with relative ease.

Fucking hell. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

For lovers of such gastronomic highlights, I can recommend Scampi Fries and Dairylea, between two bits of Mighty White.

I believe it’s called a “Jayda Fransen” by those in the know. 

Enjoy. 

Incidentally, settle an argument. Can you still buy McCowans’ Highland Toffee in the UK? 

You can, because as the Wolf will attest, toffee is only exquisite when it is made at altitude…by alcoholics. Fuck off. Lol.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wolfie. What do you think about Chard (the vegetable not the Somerset town)?

• Like 1