CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andy Murray Tests Positive

ChildeHarold

4 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

One thing he'll never test positive for, a personality. 

I don't know how yoy can let your real feelings slip in a careless comment about hoping anybody but the England football team wins then expects some sort of public backing in England. Murray is a selfish money grubbing cunt, anti-English, and a hypocrite. 

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The irony of this, from a fucktard who names himself after the work of a public school educated stool-stabber extraordinaire.

Absolutely DC. Byron was a filthy club footed nonce, who limped around Europe wearing floppy shirts and bumming his 14 year old Greek houseboy, whilst trying to pass himself off as a war hero. Despite never engaging in combat or successfully commanding others in such.

At least the other cunt had the decency to be crap enough at sailing to drown himself. Although I quite like 'Ozymandias'.

On 14/01/2021 at 20:53, King Billy said:

Stay Alert

Control the Harold

Save the Corner 

When I first appeared here Childeharold tried to infect me like the virus it is. I had to use some harsh words to get it to go away...I fear there is no cure for Covid 19 and the same can be said for Childeharold.

The only way to be safe is to keep your distance from it, wash your hands of it and hope it fucks off or burns itself out.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely DC. Byron was a filthy club footed nonce, who limped around Europe wearing floppy shirts and bumming his 14 year old Greek houseboy, whilst trying to pass himself off as a war hero. Despite never engaging in combat or successfully commanding others in such.

At least the other cunt had the decency to be crap enough at sailing to drown himself. Although I quite like 'Ozymandias'.

Not my favourite piece. I preferred ‘Prometheus Unbound’ which I studied for ‘a’ level. I always thought it odd, writing a play about airgun pellets in the early 19th century though.