CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UN Human Right Commission

Stubby Pecker

18 hours ago, Wolfie said:

As @Mrs Roops has pointed out, you appear to have an unhealthy infatuation with worms – in addition to what is gradually unfolding as an abnormal pattern of sexual references to anuses.

The attention-seeking, inferiority-complexed wanker aspect of your personality continues to paint an obvious narcissist with typical sexual dysfunction in spades; I'm quite sure even @ChildeHarold would rather be recognised as someone who doesn't have the brains to cut the mustard on this forum than reveal himself to be a strange, creepy little weirdo with some very embarrassing sexual compulsions.

Why don't you engage more often with the dozen-or-so halfwits from the painfully shit music forum on which you posted a plagiarised comment?    

Wolfie comes in for the kill like a Stuka dive bomber. Mind you the target is obscenely large and of rather low military value. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Wolfie comes in for the kill like a Stuka dive bomber. Mind you the target is obscenely large and of rather low military value. 

Harold, the last part of your comment appears to be an unintended self-appraisal, as I believe you're too stupid to perceive any degree of self-deprication.

I am trying to like you, especially as you provide a useful link to the mindset of a 'more DVDs than books' idiot who's clearly familiar with the latest McDonald's-generation TV shows, but time is slowly running out for others' patience of your perpetual, nonsensical drivel. 

• Like 1