CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UN Human Right Commission

Stubby Pecker

Although Saudi Arabia has failed in its attempt to become a member of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) for the next three-year term, those bastions of few speech and kindness, China, Russia and Cuba just have.

Russia and Cuba ran unopposed in the UN General Assembly election. Saudi Arabia and China vied for membership in a five-nation race for four spots with Pakistan, Uzbekistan and Nepal- all fucking shit holes where you cross the powers that be at your peril.

Human Rights Watch has described China and Saudi Arabia as “two of the world’s most abusive governments” singling out numerous war crimes in the Syrian war as making Russia a highly “problematic” candidate.

Its obvious under the table deals and backhanders were involved here as clearly the human rights records of these hell on earth cess pits of political assassination and genocide, weren’t taken into account when voting.

This will surely embolden other nasty dictators to carry on like a pack of cunts knowing the UN has set a precedent with fucking blinkered stupidity. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Although Saudi Arabia has failed in its attempt to become a member of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) for the next three-year term, those bastions of few speech and kindness, China, Russia and Cuba just have.

Russia and Cuba ran unopposed in the UN General Assembly election. Saudi Arabia and China vied for membership in a five-nation race for four spots with Pakistan, Uzbekistan and Nepal- all fucking shit holes where you cross the powers that be at your peril.

Human Rights Watch has described China and Saudi Arabia as “two of the world’s most abusive governments” singling out numerous war crimes in the Syrian war as making Russia a highly “problematic” candidate.

Its obvious under the table deals and backhanders were involved here as clearly the human rights records of these hell on earth cess pits of political assassination and genocide, weren’t taken into account when voting.

This will surely embolden other nasty dictators to carry on like a pack of cunts knowing the UN has set a precedent with fucking blinkered stupidity. 

Every corrupt cunt with deep pockets and something to gain will be joining the club after this fiasco. Not that it surprises me really, Stubs. Krauts have announced that their chink investors/manufacturers are allowed to ship in “qualified” yellow staff for their enterprises in Germany. That will help no end to lift the morale of the post-covid masses of local unemployed and set the new standard of treatment for local “Human Resources”. 

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Every corrupt cunt with deep pockets and something to gain will be joining the club after this fiasco. Not that it surprises me really, Stubs. Krauts have announced that their chink investors/manufacturers are allowed to ship in “qualified” yellow staff for their enterprises in Germany. That will help no end to lift the morale of the post-covid masses of local unemployed and set the new standard of treatment for local “Human Resources”. 

That’s curtains for bats and other tasty (to a chink) wildlife in the land of the Hun 

32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not saying that was obvious, Bill, but there are members, of as yet, undiscovered tribes deep in the jungles of Borneo, who knew you were going to say that.

Yes. But have we got a video?

DC, @Ape™️ is going to be fucking incandescent with rage when he sees this attempt to sneak in a bit of plagiarism at the expense of Mike The Cool Person. He may lean forward, dead casual like, and bite your head off.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The likes of China can ride roughshod over everything and nobody utters a fucking word against them. You mention that the covid plague is their fault and you classed a racist. 

The Anglosphere countries have. This is why the yellow cunts are hammering Australia with a trade boycott and handing out death sentences to Canadian citizens arrested on utterly fictitious charges. The yanks under Trump have waged an almighty trade war with them that has resulted in a halt to China buying up failing US businesses then shipping it all home and acquiring the company's intellectual rights. The UK has shut Chinese companies out of 5G and the upgrade of our nuclear power network as well as begun the process of asset stripping Hong Kong. In fact, the five eyes countries have shut down more Chinese intelligence operations in the last 12 months than they have in the last 10 years and the sadistic cunts in Beijing are fucking livid about it. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. But have we got a video?

DC, @Ape™️ is going to be fucking incandescent with rage when he sees this attempt to sneak in a bit of plagiarism at the expense of Mike The Cool Person. He may lean forward, dead casual like, and bite your head off.

I expect he got the line off JSP - the high priest of plagiarism.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see you are determined to carry the Washington - London fascist outlook on world affairs into 2021. Brain dead peasant. 

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bothered! No not really, now fuck off

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see you are determined to carry the Washington - London fascist outlook on world affairs into 2021. Brain dead peasant. 

Couldn’t have put it better myself, actually I could have! Prick

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Eric’s just told you where the line is from Apo. You must admit, it is quite good. Feel free to use it when trying to impress your friends in any given social setting. Don’t thank me via PM. There really is no need my friend.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eric’s just told you where the line is from Apo. You must admit, it is quite good. Feel free to use it when trying to impress your friends in any given social setting. Don’t thank me via PM. There really is no need my friend.

Eric and I have been quoting The Young Ones on here for years, you fucking imbecile. 

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Eric and I have been quoting The Young Ones on here for years, you fucking imbecile. 

Then you should know better than to assume it was from JSP. Anyway, this is excellent news Ape. As you know, I’ve only been here since September. Does this now mean I’ve joined a select group, albeit in a junior position? The day’s getting better and better. The very best of luck with that valve/tap/waste extravaganza in Casa Primate.

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

56 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

DC. Never, ever question Ape's encyclopaedic knowledge of Young Ones quotes. Lest you end up usurping Toxteth O'Grady as the world's stupidest bottom burp.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

DC. Never, ever question Ape's encyclopaedic knowledge of Young Ones quotes. Lest you end up usurping Toxteth O'Grady as the world's stupidest bottom burp.

Noted. It’s nice to be among likeminded intelligentsia.

Incidentally, new travel restrictions aside...Toxteth O’Grady wouldn’t be seen de......

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm off to stuff loads and loads of paper down the toilet 

5 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I'm off to stuff loads and loads of paper down the toilet 

When I was a kid we used to toilet paper a small block of flats where all these Crumblies lived. We'd buy shitloads of packets of bog roll and drape it all down the stairs and bannister so the whole place was festooned with it. Then knock on all the doors and hide in the garden to clock their reactions. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I was a kid we used to toilet paper a small block of flats where all these Crumblies lived. We'd buy shitloads of packets of bog roll and drape it all down the stairs and bannister so the whole place was festooned with it. Then knock on all the doors and hide in the garden to clock their reactions. 

Should have just stolen a Labrador puppy and saved yourselves a lot of work.