CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Travel: So Fucking What?

ChildeHarold

Who gives a fucking tuppenny toss about the "travel industry"? They're just a fucking shit load of moody con artists and environmental terrorists. So you have to quarantine if you come into our sceptred isle? You poor fucking things. Knuckle down you cunts. It's a national emergency. 

And as for the twats crying over their two weeks in the sun this year. Get a fucking life. 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Who gives a fucking tuppenny toss about the "travel industry"? They're just a fucking shit load of moody con artists and environmental terrorists. So you have to quarantine if you come into our sceptred isle? You poor fucking things. Knuckle down you cunts. It's a national emergency. 

And as for the twats crying over their two weeks in the sun this year. Get a fucking life. 

People mention the Fermi paradox, and we wonder why aliens don't travel to our planet as a holiday destination.  

Apparently, the lack of extra terrestrial visitors is down to the ratings system.  

Earth gets just one star.  

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Obviously fondled by the family priest as a youngster, and clearly liked it! Fuck off you soppy cunt, I’m sure every cunt on here would gladly supply a length of rope to assist in your demise 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Who gives a fucking tuppenny toss about the "travel industry"?

As soon as Warren Buffet added some airline stocks to his portfolio the writing was on the wall. Stupid principle-abandoning Omaha cunt.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As soon as Warren Buffet added some airline stocks to his portfolio the writing was on the wall. Stupid principle-abandoning Omaha cunt.

You know the man I feel sorry for? Simon Calder. The cunt are n't getting that annual 1.5 million air miles under his fingernails anymore. You're probably breathing a. 000001% extra molecule of oxygen because of that. And that Attenborough cunt - he is more at risk now than the Great Panda. Flying days over and out! 

10 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Obviously fondled by the family priest as a youngster, and clearly liked it! Fuck off you soppy cunt, I’m sure every cunt on here would gladly supply a length of rope to assist in your demise 

Reported for derailment. 

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a semi-related note, Olbers' Paradox is my favourite.

Me too. 

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I like my holidays. I'd like them even better if I could 'jaunt' (The Tomorrow People, early 1970s) there. It's the travelling I fucking hate. Queuing up at check in. Being treated like sheep. Going through passport control and security and being treated like I'm a fucking jihadist. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd like them even better if I could 'jaunt' (The Tomorrow People, early 1970s) there.

It even had a gyppo character in it, young Tyso.

Did the see the relatively recent American re-boot? It was mercifully abandoned after one series.

tenor.gif?itemid=3451381

Guest Weary&Disgusted
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like my holidays. I'd like them even better if I could 'jaunt' (The Tomorrow People, early 1970s) there. It's the travelling I fucking hate. Queuing up at check in. Being treated like sheep. Going through passport control and security and being treated like I'm a fucking jihadist. 

I was listening to this fella explain how he completed his journeys across Asia by foot, and I was very impressed with the speed he must have travelled at.  

When I asked him how he got from Iraq to Pakistan so quickly, he replied 

"Iran"

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

When all this shit is over, please do everyone a favour and buy yourself a one-way ticket to Damascus. As a gesture of goodwill, I will make a contribution, which I am sure will be generously reciprocated by 99% of the Corner.

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd like to treat you like the fucking low quality twat you and millions of other dead brains have done to some lovely places round the planet. Cunt. 

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Read this shit back to yourself.

Just fucking die, you thick illiterate cunt. 

Its fucking pointless. I think its bipolar. 

48 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd like to treat you like the fucking low quality twat you and millions of other dead brains have done to some lovely places round the planet. Cunt. 

Harvey, does mummy know you're fucking about with her laptop? You be a good boy now. And stop eating all the frozen food. You'll get tummy ache. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its fucking pointless. I think its bipolar. 

Harvey, does mummy know you're fucking about with her laptop? You be a good boy now. And stop eating all the frozen food. You'll get tummy ache. 

I see withdrawal symptoms from the Fox are turning into full blown delirium tremens. Luckily A&E is nearby.... wear a mask.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Still sore? 

This is precisely the point being made: your nonsensical bollocks just doesn't have any link or relevance to the vast majority of pointless horseshit you post. Your first handful of comments revealed a colossal dickhead in the making, which was swiftly fulfilled and returned with interest. You idiot. The only person who attracts more disdain is narcissist and plagiarist @JohnnySaucePants who, despite submitting 750+ posts on a British website he hates (and lying about stealing another member's work to impress a chat site full of basement flat-confined cyber dullards), is the one member everyone wishes would swim across shark-infested waters with Pen's giblets stapled to their feet before you.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This is precisely the point being made: your nonsensical bollocks just doesn't have any link or relevance to the vast majority of pointless horseshit you post. Your first handful of comments revealed a colossal dickhead in the making, which was swiftly fulfilled and returned with interest. You idiot. The only person who attracts more disdain is narcissist and plagiarist @JohnnySaucePants who, despite submitting 750+ posts on a British website he hates (and lying about stealing another member's work to impress a chat site full of basement flat-confined cyber dullards), is the one member everyone wishes would swim across shark-infested waters with Pen's giblets stapled to their feet before you.

I am sensing a degree of aggression.