CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Travel: So Fucking What?

ChildeHarold

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It won’t be roops, she burnt him out. I hope he’s sharing a cell with some Millwall supporting non blacks

Nah, he is a millwall supporting non black, well nearly non black, got a little ghandi in him, well most of the time

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite rat baby; how are you celebrating holocaust Memorial Day? Cigar, champers, special brew?

with Trevor and Simon of course. Oh and trolling all the bollocks about it on facebook. Imagine it Stub, a special day for 8% of WW2 deaths when no other group gets this attention. The same group now trying a bit of cheap genocide on the Palestinians, by denying them the Covid vaccine.

41 minutes ago, ratcum said:

with Trevor and Simon of course. Oh and trolling all the bollocks about it on facebook. Imagine it Stub, a special day for 8% of WW2 deaths when no other group gets this attention. The same group now trying a bit of cheap genocide on the Palestinians, by denying them the Covid vaccine.

For the best really. Who wants to see hundreds of thousands of autistic wild eyed sand rats rolling around on the West Bank moaning and complaining as usual? Fuck em.

On 26/01/2021 at 19:29, Wolfie said:

When all this shit is over, please do everyone a favour and buy yourself a one-way ticket to Damascus. As a gesture of goodwill, I will make a contribution, which I am sure will be generously reciprocated by 99% of the Corner.

Better go to Damascus yourself bare arsed with anti Islamic paraphernalia. 99% of the Corner will throw in a tube of lube. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

For the best really. Who wants to see hundreds of thousands of autistic wild eyed sand rats rolling around on the West Bank moaning and complaining as usual? Fuck em.

I don't want to see "hundreds of thousands of autistic wild eyed sand rats rolling around on the West Bank moaning and complaining". I want to see "hundreds of thousands of autistic wild eyed sand rats rolling around all over israel Palestine moaning and complaining" 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

I don't want to see "hundreds of thousands of autistic wild eyed sand rats rolling around on the West Bank moaning and complaining". I want to see "hundreds of thousands of autistic wild eyed sand rats rolling around all over israel Palestine moaning and complaining" 

White Power Bill gets a taste of his own length of peace pipe. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

White Power Bill gets a taste of his own length of peace pipe. 

This "pipe" shit wasn't funny the first time, and eight subsequent repetitions have further dimmed its lustre (and who would have believed that possible.)

Up your fucking game please, from this current "more is less" approach.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This "pipe" shit wasn't funny the first time, and eight subsequent repetitions have further dimmed its lustre (and who would have believed that possible.)

I fear you're right, the sacred healing properties of the White Power Pipe aren't appreciated on the Corner. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He doesn’t know if he’s Stephen Hawking or Forrest Gump. Either would easily kick the shit out of him imo.

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He doesn’t know if he’s Stephen Hawking or Forrest Gump. Either would easily kick the shit out of him imo.

Life is like a black hole event horizon - you never know what you're going to get because light can't escape to show you.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I carry a pipe. Then I light a match over the victim's dead body. It helps to locate the wallet. 

I dreamt that I was a car's tailpipe last night.  

Woke up feeling exhausted.