CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear face masks in the middle of nowhere

camberwell gypsy

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If I saw a six-foot three inch pikey with four pit-bulls on a lead walking towards me, I’d have more than a fuckin mask on. 
She may have got a waft of ‘Eau de Romany’...you know what you chaps are like when it comes to personal hygiene.

But fair play, after frightening the fuck out of a grieving geriatric on a quiet afternoon stroll, it was rather noble of you to point out that the medical profession are cunts and her dearly departed mother had died as a result of being eaten from the inside out. Ever thought of a career as a Grievance Counsellor, Gyps.

“Oh hello Mrs Chomondly Warner. I’m Gypps your grievance counsellor. I’m so sorry to hear about your entire family being horribly killed and then incinerated in the blazing wreckage. I couldn’t help noticing that you have a few roof tiles missing and your driveway really needs tarmacking urgently. I’m here to help you through this. Try not to be too down. If you want I can drive you to the bank to get the money now as I know you haven’t got a car anymore. It’s the least I can do, and don’t worry about petrol money, that gold wedding ring will do. You won’t be needing it as your not really married now are you? I’ll drop you at the bus stop so you get home safe and sound luv. Come on chop chop. I haven’t got all day, I’m taking the kids shopping at Harrods later. We’re almost out of caviar. You’re going to need a hobby to take your mind off things. Have you done any bare knuckle fighting?

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

“Oh hello Mrs Chomondly Warner. I’m Gypps your grievance counsellor. I’m so sorry to hear about your entire family being horribly killed and then incinerated in the blazing wreckage. I couldn’t help noticing that you have a few roof tiles missing and your driveway really needs tarmacking urgently. I’m here to help you through this. Try not to be too down. If you want I can drive you to the bank to get the money now as I know you haven’t got a car anymore. It’s the least I can do, and don’t worry about petrol money, that gold wedding ring will do. You won’t be needing it as your not really married now are you? I’ll drop you at the bus stop so you get home safe and sound luv. Come on chop chop. I haven’t got all day, I’m taking the kids shopping at Harrods later. We’re almost out of caviar. You’re going to need a hobby to take your mind off things. Have you done any bare knuckle fighting?

That's fucking uncanny! 

• Like 1

Guest SlipperyHorribleCunt
On 28/02/2021 at 20:14, King Billy said:

I'll take a therapy session, hows your schedule looking Gypps?

As more people take up jogging and fill the parks and pavements, should they be wearing a face mask?

Trish Greenhalgh, professor in primary care health sciences at the University of Oxford, believes they should.

"There is no doubt that you can catch it if you inhale. The exercising jogger - the puffing and panting jogger - you can feel their breath come and you can sometimes actually feel yourself inhale it, so there's no doubt that there is a danger there," she told ITV's Good Morning Britain.

All citizens WILL report to Stalag Dewsbury at 06.00 hours tomorrow, for complsary lamination.

Anyone not complying will be shot on sight

Stazi-citizens are requested to report non-compliant neighbours to the authorities, for which they will receive a further 1 hour outdoor time health credit (for one member of household only)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

As more people take up jogging and fill the parks and pavements, should they be wearing a face mask?

Trish Greenhalgh, professor in primary care health sciences at the University of Oxford, believes they should.

"There is no doubt that you can catch it if you inhale. The exercising jogger - the puffing and panting jogger - you can feel their breath come and you can sometimes actually feel yourself inhale it, so there's no doubt that there is a danger there," she told ITV's Good Morning Britain.

All citizens WILL report to Stalag Dewsbury at 06.00 hours tomorrow, for complsary lamination.

Anyone not complying will be shot on sight

Stazi-citizens are requested to report non-compliant neighbours to the authorities, for which they will receive a further 1 hour outdoor time health credit (for one member of household only)

I will pass commenting on the fact you were watching this mind numbing garbage.

People like this need to keep their fucking gobs shut. 

What did pseudo gay Phillip and little Miss fawning have to say about this? 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I will pass commenting on the fact you were watching this mind numbing garbage.

People like this need to keep their fucking gobs shut. 

What did pseudo gay Phillip and little Miss fawning have to say about this? 

Bloody hell I don't watch that shite, give me some credit for having, what, for handy reference purposes, we will call 'a life'

Cut and pasted it off the BBC's website.

I imagine given the prevailing 'Zero or near zero Covid, we all must be allowed to live forever' mindset amongst the cultural elite, they nodded SAGEly (ha-ha) and went 'Great Idea!'

On 28/02/2021 at 18:19, Eric Cuntman said:

Nappies are nappies. We mustn't start talking like those fucking cretins... before you know it, my skull crusher Maglite® Will be made of 'airplane grade aloominerm'.

Now you’re talking’ my language. Time was I could take a darkie off a stolen moped from fifteen metres with said weapon...back of town too in an unlit alley. Happy times.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Now you’re talking’ my language. Time was I could take a darkie off a stolen moped from fifteen metres with said weapon...back of town too in an unlit alley. Happy times.

Were you once a copper then ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Take that back.

Sincere apologies DC, didn't intend to offend.  Not a fan of the boys in blue then.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I am, of the frontline guys, but the senior ranks? Cunts.

I remember someone telling me that once they get to a certain level they cease to be a policeman and transform into a politician, with all the associated compromises and baggage.  

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I remember someone telling me that once they get to a certain level they cease to be a policeman and transform into a politician, with all the associated compromises and baggage.  

They’re all cunts, regardless of rank. No exceptions.

15 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

That level is Detective Superintendent. Above that and it's all about whose arse you kiss and which golf clubs you're a member of.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They’re all cunts, regardless of rank. No exceptions.

Good and bad everywhere Bill. I get it if your personal experiences colour your opinion but there are plenty of decent folk out there doing their best. There ‘superiors’ however, and their political masters need hanging. Twice.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That level is Detective Superintendent. Above that and it's all about whose arse you kiss and which golf clubs you're a member of.

The rank is ‘superintendent’, the ‘detective’ bit is just descriptive of what branch they’ve stepped into. Cuntery often occurs when they hit the rank of Inspector. Power and status without the hindrance of an education is a toxic mix.

57 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The rank is ‘superintendent’, the ‘detective’ bit is just descriptive of what branch they’ve stepped into. Cuntery often occurs when they hit the rank of Inspector. Power and status without the hindrance of an education is a toxic mix.

Not really. The rank is Detective Superintendent. Next up is Chief Superintendent, which unlike DSIs, have virtually no involvement in crime solving and convictions. Even worse are ACCs and CCs, who are exclusively government liaison and press release editors.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not really. The rank is Detective Superintendent. Next up is Chief Superintendent, which unlike DSIs, have virtually no involvement in crime solving and convictions. Even worse are ACCs and CCs, who are exclusively government liaison and press release editors.

The rank is ‘superintendent’ Eric. A uniformed Superintendent is the same rank (and pay scale) as a C.I.D Superintendent (Detective Super) they’re just in different departments. A uniformed sergeant, say Traffic, would be a Sergeant, his equivalent in, say the Drugs Squad, would be Detective Sergeant, and on it goes through the ranks, up to A.C.C. by which time they are a walking menstrual cycle with the associated odour.

31 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The rank is ‘superintendent’ Eric. A uniformed Superintendent is the same rank (and pay scale) as a C.I.D Superintendent (Detective Super) they’re just in different departments. A uniformed sergeant, say Traffic, would be a Sergeant, his equivalent in, say the Drugs Squad, would be Detective Sergeant, and on it goes through the ranks, up to A.C.C. by which time they are a walking menstrual cycle with the associated odour.

I know the fucking ranking system. I was illustrating the difference between a Detective Superintendent and Chief Superintendent as regards levels of hands-on policework undertaken. In which context, everything I said is accurate.

I was adding to the opinion of another member. Not attempting to engage you in a know-it-all, pissing contest.

Drop the attitude, and if you're about to tell me that you're close personal friends with a senior police officer... please don't.