CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear face masks in the middle of nowhere

camberwell gypsy

I had to do this. Now, I'm not having a pop at those who wear one in close proximity to others. I'm talking about those who wear one when there is nobody around. A few times I've been walking the dogs in the middle of a meadow and have seen people still wearing one. Who are they gonna get bat soup flu off of, squirrels?

The other day this happened; I was with the dogs on a stretch of quiet country road and up ahead a woman, all masked up, looked around, saw me and literally press herself up against a tree as if I'd pulled a knife on her. She was in her late 60s early 70s. I asked her what her problem was? "I don't want to catch covid". She then explained that her mum died of it. Her mum was 94 and had metastatic breast cancer. Basically it spread to multiple organs. The Dr informed her that covid killed her. I tried to explain that the covid didn't kill her it was the cancer that had eaten her insides that killed her. She was having none of because she believed the Dr. 

I really think that the people of this country have literally been scared into submission. People arguing with each other because one party are not wearing a mask. I've seen people surrounded by nobody, wearing them, lone drivers in cars wearing them. 

What's the opinions of those on here?

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had to do this. Now, I'm not having a pop at those who wear one in close proximity to others. I'm talking about those who wear one when there is nobody around. A few times I've been walking the dogs in the middle of a meadow and have seen people still wearing one. Who are they gonna get bat soup flu off of, squirrels?

The other day this happened; I was with the dogs on a stretch of quiet country road and up ahead a woman, all masked up, looked around, saw me and literally press herself up against a tree as if I'd pulled a knife on her. She was in her late 60s early 70s. I asked her what her problem was? "I don't want to catch covid". She then explained that her mum died of it. Her mum was 94 and had metastatic breast cancer. Basically it spread to multiple organs. The Dr informed her that covid killed her. I tried to explain that the covid didn't kill her it was the cancer that had eaten her insides that killed her. She was having none of because she believed the Dr. 

I really think that the people of this country have literally been scared into submission. People arguing with each other because one party are not wearing a mask. I've seen people surrounded by nobody, wearing them, lone drivers in cars wearing them. 

You're so cynical. If the doctors say that she died of Covid, it must be true. She died of Covid, and so did the passengers on the titanic and the crew of the Challenger space shuttle. Anyone who says different is a conspiracy theorist.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I saw a six-foot three inch pikey with four pit-bulls on a lead walking towards me, I’d have more than a fuckin mask on. 
She may have got a waft of ‘Eau de Romany’...you know what you chaps are like when it comes to personal hygiene.

But fair play, after frightening the fuck out of a grieving geriatric on a quiet afternoon stroll, it was rather noble of you to point out that the medical profession are cunts and her dearly departed mother had died as a result of being eaten from the inside out. Ever thought of a career as a Grievance Counsellor, Gyps.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If I saw a six-foot three inch pikey with four pit-bulls on a lead walking towards me, I’d have more than a fuckin mask on. 
She may have got a waft of ‘Eau de Romany’...you know what you chaps are like when it comes to personal hygiene.

But fair play, after frightening the fuck out of a grieving geriatric on a quiet afternoon stroll, it was rather noble of you to point out that the medical profession are cunts and her dearly departed mother had died as a result of being eaten from the inside out. Ever thought of a career as a Grievance Counsellor, Gyps.

She didn't want to buy my lucky heather either! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She didn't want to buy my lucky heather either! 

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I find it disgusting when people place them on their chins. 

38 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I fucking hate do as you likies 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think black lives matter, just not as much as mine

• Like 2

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can get those covid viruses off your computer or iPhone.

34 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Not in this lifetime, Eric. It sounds more “grown up” as suppose to a nappy, but as we are dealing with a revolting, infantile cunt, the “nappy” is indeed more appropriate.

Nappies are nappies. We mustn't start talking like those fucking cretins... before you know it, my skull crusher Maglite® Will be made of 'airplane grade aloominerm'.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think anyone who doesn’t wear at least 3 masks even if they’re sailing solo around the world or walking to the South Pole alone is an incredibly selfish conspiracy theorist and if their granny doesn’t catch the plague then she should be dragged out of her bed and executed by firing squad in the town square, as they clearly don’t deserve to have a granny.

Im sure Dr. Hillary and Piers Morgan would agree.

• Like 1