CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Outmanoeuvred by Death.

Dyslexic cnut

15 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

I think I'd die content if I heard Paul Pogba had booked a flight to Birmingham for a match, too up his own arse to travel on a coach with his teammates, but got the booking wrong, ended up in Birmingham, Alabama and was promptly set alight by a bunch of hillbillies - after being severely raped deliverance-style.

I think I remember that episode of the Waltons.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not a sport anymore. It's a political forum dedicated to grovelling to black supremacists and uppity dykes.

We would be better off if the third reich had prevailed and exterminated all these fucking partially evolved primates and deviant perverts.

It's still a sport in the EFL, bullshit politics aside. 

That means the yellow army are soon to be crowned the true champions of English football. 

Fuck off. 

What a man! Whaaaat? 

# visionary 

# loyal supporter

# likeable approachable guy (did not wait to be approached) 

# war hero

# born on a dining table in a simple shepherd's mansion in Corfu

# evil Greeks forced Phil and family into penurious exile (in Paris, where else, where the cost of living is astronomical) 

# Phil not Greek anyway but British from the inside out despite German descent

# legendary humourist and stand up comedian an expert after dinner (or pre dinner) raconteur with enough blue jokes to embarrass Chubby Brown

# healed family rifts and pain after Princess Di's untimely welcome death

" a royal moderniser 

... more to come (yawn) loads more (where's the cut throat razor?) AFTER the funeral

(you thought it was all over - think again) 

Remember in Britain under the monarchy with no written human rights you are a PEASANT not a CITIZEN. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What a man! Whaaaat? 

# visionary 

# loyal supporter

# war hero

# evil Greeks forced Phil and family into penurious exile (in Paris, where else, where the cost of living is astronomical) 

# legendary humourist and stand up comedian an expert after dinner (or pre dinner) raconteur with enough blue jokes to embarrass Chubby Brown

" a royal moderniser 

... more to come (yawn) loads more (where's the cut throat razor?) AFTER the funeral

Remember in Britain under the monarchy with no written human rights you are a PEASANT not a CITIZEN. 

We do not need a written human rights act as we have signed the European convention of human rights. Several other European countries are also constitutional monarchies.

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What a man! Whaaaat? 

# visionary 

# loyal supporter

# war hero

" a royal moderniser 

Wonderful. That means I can kill you and only have to pay a simple weregild to your family.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

We do not need a written human right act as we have signed the European convention of human rights. Several other European countries are also constitutional monarchies.

None of which are free of corruption (look at Spain) and the lazy boy reliance on the European is a cop out. The English courts abd authorities detest that and rarely cooperate. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

None of which are free of corruption (look at Spain) and the lazy boy reliance on the European is a cop out. The English courts abd authorities detest that and rarely cooperate. 

Nothing in modern politics or law is completely free of corruption, you silly little glassy eyed, rainbow minded window licker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

They will hunt you down and kill everyone in your family after retaining a small specimen of dna to use in monkey experiments. 

It'll be worth it as long as I get to leave the specimen of DNA in your hollowed out eye socket before they catch me.

17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

We do not need a written human rights act as we have signed the European convention of human rights. Several other European countries are also constitutional monarchies.

Can I deviate without hesitation and ask you how is YOUR constitution? Do you feel you can go 99 years with the Royal family like Philip? 

46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wonderful. That means I can kill you and only have to pay a simple weregild to your family.

I suspect that they would be more than happy to pay you for the service RK. Don’t accept their first offer. They’re likely to be tight as fuck and equally fucking thick if young Master Fuckwit is any indication of genetic issues in the family tree.