CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Outmanoeuvred by Death.

Dyslexic cnut

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Perfect timing. Racist dies and garners the worlds empathy just at the time milky coffee faced whore takes on the British Crown. How funny? Outmanoeuvred by the grim reaper.

People who are 99 do tend to die .. nothing to see here.I think that few of you need to read a lttle bit about the history of the 1930s and 1940s

• Like 1

He's actually been dead for ages, the monarchy were just waiting for an opportune moment to announce it and take the sting out of Markle's shenangigans. They almost announced it back along when that other cunt was accused of shagging underaged girls, but decided to hold fire because nobody actually cared. Incidentally, the media have been full of the Duke's (very average) naval exploits and his polo skills, but not one of them has mentioned that he's the only bloke that was officially allowed to fuck Her Majesty the Queen.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

There were some complaints against the Beebs for wheeling out the cunt on the occasion. (Besides going all North Korea on the duke)The Beebs are so fucked and are not helping themselves at all.

Its social meeja with cunts doing the same as youngsters do .. knocking on doors and then running away .. I will bet that most of the really strident gobby cunts posting on the internet would run away from the people they post about if they met them in real life. Empty vessels make the most sound.

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

There were some complaints against the Beebs for wheeling out the cunt on the occasion. (Besides going all North Korea on the duke)The Beebs are so fucked and are not helping themselves at all.

IT'S getting ready for privatisation and subscriptions and loss of TV Licence. Will take five years knowing the pace of change in this cunt country. 

41 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Bollocks. They will be on tv licence-basis as currently in place until 2038.

You can see by the blanket brown nosing coverage of the death of someone's husband the BBC is still extremely usefil to the state. I must say it is so disconnected from the real world by the end of the weekend the BBC had more or less turned people off the royal family and Philip. It was an exercise in overkill and totally counterproductive. 

On 13/04/2021 at 10:36, ChildeHarold said:

IT'S getting ready for privatisation and subscriptions and loss of TV Licence. Will take five years knowing the pace of change in this cunt country. 

The only reason I would ever watch the BBC news would be hoping to hear of your agonising death.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's that cunt in your avatar? Actually, who was the cunt in your last one as well?

Not a football man then? It's Brian Clough, in his later alcohol soaked years. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought it was him. But then I looked again and thought he had too much hair.

I'd still be following football if the game had characters like him around. As it is, a load of leftie appeasing, knee-taking lazy cunts doesn't really have the same appeal.

3 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

I'd still be following football if the game had characters like him around. As it is, a load of leftie appeasing, knee-taking lazy cunts doesn't really have the same appeal.

It's not a sport anymore. It's a political forum dedicated to grovelling to black supremacists and uppity dykes.

We would be better off if the third reich had prevailed and exterminated all these fucking partially evolved primates and deviant perverts.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not a sport anymore. It's a political forum dedicated to grovelling to black supremacists and uppity dykes.

We would be better off if the third reich had prevailed and exterminated all these fucking partially evolved primates and deviant perverts.

I think I'd die content if I heard Paul Pogba had booked a flight to Birmingham for a match, too up his own arse to travel on a coach with his teammates, but got the booking wrong, ended up in Birmingham, Alabama and was promptly set alight by a bunch of hillbillies - after being severely raped deliverance-style.