CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aggressive cripples on mobility scooters

southerncunt

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh yeah, mobility scooters again. Low hanging fruit in the Ape enclosure. 

Dont take it personally judge, it wasn't aimed at you.  

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh yeah, mobility scooters again. Low hanging fruit in the Ape enclosure. 

I've often wondered how you heave your fat carcass down to the offie on the Sabbath, when rabbinical law must surely prohibit you from using your heavily reinforced motorised spastic carriage on that most holy of days.

Then I found this. Mystery solved:

6d8a94386.jpg

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've often wondered how you heave your fat carcass down to the offie on the Sabbath, when rabbinical law must surely prohibit you from using your heavily reinforced motorised spastic carriage on that most holy of days.

Then I found this. Mystery solved:

6d8a94386.jpg

Do they make one with bull bars? Just in case you're unfortunate enough to find yourself in the middle of a crush when worshipping your sky fairy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do they make one with bull bars? Just in case you're unfortunate enough to find yourself in the middle of a crush when worshipping your sky fairy.

They've got a few long range guided missiles on the back that have been programmed with numerous coordinates in The Gaza Strip.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

They've got a few long range guided missiles on the back that have been programmed with numerous coordinates in The Gaza Strip.

They would defintely have to be guided as the crips on these things don't seem to have any sense of direction, spatial awareness or speed for that matter.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Judge must have purchased a factory second then with faulty guidance systems. I'm sure he'll be cracking open an extra Special Brew upon seeing that high rise come down. 

It's about time Hamas got their ordnance issues sorted out. Fireworks are hardly gonna bring the kikes to the negotiating table. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's about time you got around a bit more on a deluxe Luggie old chap. I have a few bags of cement, that went off in the shed, you can use as ballast. Hope you get that meet up with a No 1 Bus. 

What is a "luggie" ?