CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vegans/Mcdonald's

Hammer of Cunts

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Religion for the most part certainly stifled technology. It is one reason why we should not forget that alien intelligences (if they are out there) have not also been stifled by religious dogma. I have often thought that what has been achieved with technology since the mid 1700s was really only a few tiny steps from what the Romans, Greeks and Egyptians achieved 2000 years or more ago.

Nowadays technology will be increasingly disrupted by crime. There is more of it screwing things up in every area, including medicine. In ten years time, we will be back to paper files in the most sensitive departments,  just to reduce this growing menace.

Cyber-attack disrupts cancer care across U.S.

High-tech radiation treatment machines knocked offline following software breach

Ariel Hart

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Apr 28th, 2021

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wish you'd drop all this working class hero nonsense, Jewdy, you're coming across more Citizen Smith than Che Guevara.

Instead of feeling constantly embittered against anyone who isn't on the dole, why don't you get up off your fat, misanthropic arse and find a job? Afterall, as someone wiser than me once said, "Work sets you free".

Good fucking god- after reading that I had a horrible vision of our judge becoming the wheelchair bound side kick to our very own beret wearing, Cor-bin worshiping lay about Bill Thickers 

Last seen taking a dump on the  cenotaph