CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rat Attack

Guest judgetwi

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Is Punko back in the game.? I’m sure I saw him alive on here last week. He’s done more stir than Ian Brady.

I wish he was. @Earl of Punkape is the most entertaining cunt on here. I may enjoy having him banned, but that's his game and he probably appreciates it. In fact, he'd probably like to suck my cock. He's a massive bender.

On 27/06/2021 at 01:49, judgetwi said:

I went to my local corner shop the other day (well one of them  anyway) to buy my usual wifebeater and fags supply. This is one of those shops that have a display of, mostly foreign, fruit and vegetables on  trestles outside. I have bought mushrooms, water melons and coconuts from there in the past  and they have been excellent, which is more than you can say for the Aldi shithole on the other side of the road.

Anyway, as I approached I saw a rat emerge from behind a litter bin, scurry across the pavement, and disappear under the display. The shopkeeper bloke was standing in the doorway of the shop and said...”Hello Sir, how are you today” as usual. I beckoned to him and he came out and I told him what i’d just seen. 

He went fucking apeshit! He ran in the shop shouting and screaming in Urdu. Suddenly all these blokes appeared from nowhere, brandishing brooms and sticks and turning the display over while shutting the door behind them. “It was a mice yes, not rat, no a rat?” the cunt said to me. I said “i’m no expert mate but it was big, had a long tail and was.....er.....dark. (Notice how I avoided the word “black”......who says diversity training is a waste of time and money?)

Anyway, I got my fags and booze and fucked off, stopping the wheelchair at the Kebab shop obviously, but leaving the cunts to it. So, if you want to wind up your local Peacefuls just go into a shop and claim you saw a rat. I don’t know why  I didn’t think of it before. 

They won’t be happy but they are going to cut your head off anyway so you might as well take the piss while you can.

No need to thank me.